Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bag em and tag em posted:

The best town hall of all time was when the dude brought back the death panel lie, and the whole crowd booed him, and he was like "who here has even read the ACA?" A bunch of people raised their hands and he was just like "nu uh, no you didn't."

I think we've found our future President, folks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

unpacked robinhood posted:

Lol that in between his 3 attempts at using a complicated word to look smart and dignified he managed to post

Holy loving lol you cant make this poo poo up

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lmao

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

XMNN posted:

ladies and gentlemen, the president of the united states

lol

except I'm still loling

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
The president of the united states is barely literate.

Lol!

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Somewhere there's an alternate universe (alt-universe?) where Hilary won and this amazing thread doesn't exist, but we'd all be like "man can you imagine if Trump won? What would THAT have looked like?" and so far it's beyond worse than anyone could have reasonably predicted.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol our president is a giant baby. LOL that this is forever. this will be in every history book. the greatest country in history elected an illiterate loving moron to its highest office.

L

O

L

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Yeah I've started to realize that prediction of anything at this point is so impossible as to be completely useless.

Just let the LOLs roll in, and bask in their sweet flavor. I'm probably going to go into LOL withdrawal once government is halfway normal again, just sweating and scratching and bringing up old Donald Trump stories for their stale, unsatisfying post-LOLs

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837787963027144706

I'm the "epic" background music

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

lol

can you imagine how tiresome being one of his secret service agents would be

the CIA killed Kennedy for much less than this senile poo poo

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Lol Sean Spicer is a furry

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Viruswithshoes posted:

lol

can you imagine how tiresome being one of his secret service agents would be

the CIA killed Kennedy for much less than this senile poo poo

Hey, Chuck Rogers killed Kennedy. Get it straight.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

sean spicer once brought joy to children. now he only brings joy to one very large, senile, orange child

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The Keystone XL oil pipeline does not need to be made from U.S. steel, despite an executive order by President Donald Trump days after he took office requiring domestic steel in new pipelines, the White House said on Friday.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/transcanada-keystone-xl-1.4008897

lol

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

Lime Tonics posted:

The Keystone XL oil pipeline does not need to be made from U.S. steel, despite an executive order by President Donald Trump days after he took office requiring domestic steel in new pipelines, the White House said on Friday.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/transcanada-keystone-xl-1.4008897

lol

lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Yesssss http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/arnold-schwarzenegger-celebrity-apprentice-donald-trump-1202001713/

Arnold rules.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Arnold always with the clap back tweets lmao

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
This is but a small nugget in the lol gravy that is the current presidency but here goes:
Somebody mentioned the picture of tRumps inauguration (and its yuge crowd)(the biggest) that is now, on presidential order, gracing a wall in the WH.
But missed a small detail: the photographer got the date wrong, IIRC it says november 21st.
Now tRump when this was pointed out to him, instead smh and sending it back kept because no biggie, right, people know the date and look at the crowds! The greatest!

And that photographer is either a) so Krueger-Dunning he can't conceive of having made a mistake or b) a passive aggressive libtard bissbitch (not that there is anything wrong with that) sticking it to the man.
A coin with lol on either side!

I hope the next president is going to reserve a room in the WH with just tRump stuff, the above mentioned picture, some tacky furniture and a bathrobe, so whenever the going gets a bit rough he or she can just pop in, spend a while and come out loling.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Havafap posted:

This is but a small nugget in the lol gravy that is the current presidency but here goes:
Somebody mentioned the picture of tRumps inauguration (and its yuge crowd)(the biggest) that is now, on presidential order, gracing a wall in the WH.
But missed a small detail: the photographer got the date wrong, IIRC it says november 21st.
Now tRump when this was pointed out to him, instead smh and sending it back kept because no biggie, right, people know the date and look at the crowds! The greatest!

And that photographer is either a) so Krueger-Dunning he can't conceive of having made a mistake or b) a passive aggressive libtard bissbitch (not that there is anything wrong with that) sticking it to the man.
A coin with lol on either side!

I hope the next president is going to reserve a room in the WH with just tRump stuff, the above mentioned picture, some tacky furniture and a bathrobe, so whenever the going gets a bit rough he or she can just pop in, spend a while and come out loling.

can someone translate this into english so i can decide whether to lol or not

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol that we're going to grade all the presidents on a massive curve now.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Madcosby posted:

it's gibberish with a small side of poorly-used pop psychology, no lols here.

Groovelord Neato posted:

the republicans should take a massive popularity hit after this, but i think Trump getting elected is such a colossal gently caress up that each and every one of them will enter into a sort of mass forgiveness, and sort of shrug it away. "Well who could have predicted that mess huh? Anyways back to listening to Marco Rubio again!"

Tumble fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Mar 4, 2017

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Madcosby posted:

sometimes you just, you know, gotta lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

Harding's ghost did a little dance on Election Night.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/JasonKander/status/837788025010585600

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

XMNN posted:

im british thats how its spelt

Russian maybe?

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

Madcosby posted:

In 140 characters or less:
President super proud of inauguration picture even if the date is wrong. Nobody could've predicted dating was so hard!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Lol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

God, Trump is so cool and good. Gonna be a great eight years.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

lilljonas posted:

The president of the united states is barely literate.

Lol!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i hear by hearby hereby declare we need better education in america

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

thathonkey posted:

i hear by hearby hereby declare we need better education in america

hair, hair!
here, here!
Hear, hear!

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Play posted:

Yeah I've started to realize that prediction of anything at this point is so impossible as to be completely useless.

Just let the LOLs roll in, and bask in their sweet flavor. I'm probably going to go into LOL withdrawal once government is halfway normal again, just sweating and scratching and bringing up old Donald Trump stories for their stale, unsatisfying post-LOLs

im just saving them up and then mainlining them altogether its dangerous but man

like triple mispelled donald tweets vs. pence emails vs session vs .. ah.. ah.. oh poo poo get the naloxolol nigga this poo poo fire

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
this guy didn't even direct the tweeter at anyone. please tell me how you found it. im serious i dont understand how stuff like that gets found because half the posts in this thread are hilarious burns that deserve to be enshrined in pissgold. if we all used twitter no one would see it. thnk god for our blessed forums

edit: sad! bad!lol

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
How long do you guys think it will be before Trump replaces the Obama Nutrition Plate with the KFC Trump Very Best Newtrishanal Bowl Ever?

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

3 A.M. Radio posted:

How long do you guys think it will be before Trump replaces the Obama Nutrition Plate with the KFC Trump Very Best Newtrishanal Bowl Ever?

Im gonna go the meat and potatoes route and say a bag of lays and a slim jim

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
lol I just remembered that DONALD TRUMP is president of the COUNTRY

holy lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

rabble rabble posted:

lol I just remembered that DONALD TRUMP is president of the COUNTRY

holy lol

bump

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
"I can't join the army, My foot is injured. I am sorry"

"Donald, Where in this report does it show what's wrong with your foot?

*Looks at the report as the letters all swirl around and turn into animated demons laughing at me*

"it's in there somewhere just look for it. are you illiterate?? SAD!"

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Play posted:

what in the entire gently caress. I couldn't do ten seconds of reading in advance of a loving public release about struggle sessions during the Cultural Revolution in China?

he's just like gently caress it let's go with orientals yelling at each other I definitely heard about something like that before

Not to even mention how absurdly archaic and racist the world "oriental" is.

I think he's mixing up the concept of public shaming as punishment in antiquity, and Japan specifically where adulterers and thieves were stood up in the public square and everyone in town expressed shame and disappointment individually to the perpetrator.

This works in countries with strong senses of honor and 'face', not in the post-humiliation era of America. Trump et al are beyond public embarrassment.

And of course it's said by a politician who doesn't want to speak to his constituents, i.e. his actual loving job.

VV: There is a lol, it's that Trump et al are beyond shame and even factual proof of their crimes isn't enough to stop them and we are all going to die in nuclear hellfire.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Mar 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

red19fire posted:

I think he's mixing up the concept of public shaming as punishment in antiquity, and Japan specifically where adulterers and thieves were stood up in the public square and everyone in town expressed shame and disappointment individually to the perpetrator.

This works in countries with strong senses of honor and 'face', not in the post-humiliation era of America. Trump et al are beyond public embarrassment.

And of course it's said by a politician who doesn't want to speak to his constituents, i.e. his actual loving job.

Not lol in here.