Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

That DICK! posted:

q-tip strands have cleaned my anus like never before

you mean your trumphole?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Dabus
Feb 24, 2017

U🚫🔩↔👸:spain:➖S

Solarin posted:

evanjuggalos

🍑🤹➕O=✝️?🤔

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

rand paul and his mobile photocopier are still on the case btw

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/837694764694798339

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baller Ina posted:

so have John "Words" McCain and his side piece Lindsey 0 Graham said anymore meaningless if x then y statements lately

Edit: ^^^^^^ ANSWER THE QUESTION LINDS

my entire job, as a right wing politician, is to make ignorant rear end, if x then y statements
these are called, talking points:

also i'm a main bish, neva a side piece, that other one he goes around with is the side piece

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

someone save this for when he runs again tia

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
oh my God I can't give out personal details but Habsburg guy is claiming to be royalty this consol that "my great grandfather tried to assassinate Hitler but also had a huge portrait of him in our castle for some reason"

He's wearing more jewels than his wife

Keep in mind I work in a Big Box tax preparation office in Oregon. This is the poo poo he wears on a daily basis

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Brain Curry posted:

Dude just needed a floor jack

It sounds like he was having one

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

tacodaemon posted:

rand paul and his mobile photocopier are still on the case btw

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/837694764694798339

you want it, you are going to have to take it
good luck

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I loving love Rand Paul with his dweeby tie.

Jeb and Rand are gonna take back the White House! YEAAAARRRRGGHHHHHH

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Big Fat Iguana posted:

oh my God I can't give out personal details but Habsburg guy is claiming to be royalty this consol that "my great grandfather tried to assassinate Hitler but also had a huge portrait of him in our castle for some reason"

Keep in mind I work in a Big Box tax preparation office in Oregon. This is the poo poo he wears on a daily basis

You should have sex with him.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Don't know if it's been posted, but per NYT some EU lawmakers are starting to call for an end to visa-free travel for Americans within the EU

The flagging US tourism industry will be saved when Americans can't vacation anywhere else in the world! Another win for us!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

hey yo how's it going my commute home got turned into a 3 hour shitshow because of accidents

i have beer now and i'm pretty tired already this is an old people weekend, i can feel it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Literally A Dabus
Feb 24, 2017

U🚫🔩↔👸:spain:➖S
🔟🕙📽️🌌PSP📺!!
🔗⬅️️

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rand Paul at the gates of Heaven

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

C-Euro posted:

Don't know if it's been posted, but per NYT some EU lawmakers are starting to call for an end to visa-free travel for Americans within the EU

The flagging US tourism industry will be saved when Americans can't vacation anywhere else in the world! Another win for us!

:tif:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Big Fat Iguana posted:

hapsburgs are extinct bruh

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

god where the gently caress is Joementum, hes missing the latest exciting installment of Rand Paul Standing Next to, Near, or In Front of Things

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Direct descendants of defunct European royalty living otherwise modest existences in Oregon is apparently more likely than you might think.

:haw:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Shugojin posted:

hey yo how's it going my commute home got turned into a 3 hour shitshow because of accidents

i have beer now and i'm pretty tired already this is an old people weekend, i can feel it

russians abducted norman reedus

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

or a deepmind scrabble play

wtf, scrabble deep state?????

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

hapsburg house has been extinct since thr 1700s or something

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Agrajag posted:

hapsburg house has been extinct since thr 1700s or something

I know, I just love that story

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Call me lil homey find the bill rear end

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Agrajag posted:

russians abducted norman reedus

poo poo

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

i have no strong feelings about him one way or the other, i think, but getting abducted by russians seems ilke a raw deal

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Holy poo poo i just thought of a great campaign slogan for Hillary, months and months too late!

Make America Great, Again.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/29302417221

check the date

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*narrows eyes cia-ishly* well well well mr trump, an excellent play, except now youve activated my trap card *places trumps bishop in jail* and look at that *plays jack of diamonds on field goal* a triple word score for me

speng31b
May 8, 2010

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Holy poo poo i just thought of a great campaign slogan for Hillary, months and months too late!

Make America Great, Again.

Magaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.............

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
New C-SPAM DF lets play starts SOON. If you want in on the new fortress quote this post.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

whats the over under that i guessed how scrabble works correctly

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

well how about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP5Xv7QqXiM

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

New C-SPAM DF lets play starts SOON. If you want in on the new fortress quote this post.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/MaxTemkin/status/837830031405625345

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i wouldnt blame her if she hates every dumb gently caress rural yokel

• Locked thread