Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Rand Paul really gives me an adult Millhouse vibe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Agrajag posted:

no im not

edit: welp pretender isnt what i thought it means apparently

although:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Habsburg

quote:

The House of Habsburg became extinct in the 18th century. The senior Spanish branch ended upon the death of Charles II of Spain in 1700 and was replaced by the House of Bourbon. The remaining Austrian branch became extinct in the male line in 1740 with the death of Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI, and completely in 1780 with the death of his eldest daughter Maria Theresa of Austria. It was succeeded by the Vaudemont branch of the House of Lorraine. The new successor house styled itself formally as the House of Habsburg-Lorraine (German: Habsburg-Lothringen), although it was often referred to as simply the House of Habsburg.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh my god over the span of like 245-248 100,000 people died this world is going to be !!!FUN!!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Venom Snake posted:

oh my god over the span of like 245-248 100,000 people died this world is going to be !!!FUN!!!

even in DF death is certain

especially in DF

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:five:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
rochelle maddowe is on and she talking about putin wealth

http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Our new world is Adeladefini "The Wondrous Dimensions". Magical realism confirmed

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Venom Snake posted:

New C-SPAM DF lets play starts SOON. If you want in on the new fortress quote this post.

Venom Snake posted:

okay fine I'm in but the full name is MCGLOCKENSHIRESTEINFRUGEN

I think

actually it's been so long since I picked up this name that the original source material is gone and I no longer know for sure how to spell it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
and now i just sneezed 20 times in a row i wonder whats nexxt hopefully its a jet plane engine falling from the sky right onto my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO1sQPs3U8k

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Pomp posted:

can't believe those drat bernie bros stopped hillary from campaigning in the rustbelt :(

she basically lived in pennsylvania for the last few weeks i have no idea where this meme comes from

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The aliens r coming to save us from trump

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Agrajag posted:

rochelle maddowe is on and she talking about putin wealth

http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

lol if u keep chasin that maddow dragon nite after nite... esp on a friday nite no less dcaf

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

New C-SPAM DF lets play starts SOON. If you want in on the new fortress quote this post.

put me in so I can die in one form or another, thanks.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol if u keep chasin that maddow dragon nite after nite... esp on a friday nite no less dcaf

english, please.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

Heck yeah I wanna engrave new cspam emotes all over the walls and floor

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

a.lo posted:

english, please.

kill urself

:tipshat:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I want to die flooding the fortress with emails hacked emails

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Elephanthead posted:

I want to die

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Buddy get a tailored suit wtf

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

another DF game? can I not be a baron this time, I hosed it all up the last time :shobon:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

hell, why not

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Maddow's show has been pretty good lately. I never saw it before so don't know what it's usually like

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

also Breath of the Wild is really, really, stupidly good and y'all need to give it a shot at some point

I accidentally set a forest on fire and used my hang glider to peace out of my BLM violations :madmax:

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Venom Snake posted:

Can't wait to see what horrible fate befalls me

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Robert Plant posted:

Buddy get a tailored suit wtf

If the POTUS don't need a tailor neither does anyone else

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Venom Snake posted:

dwarf me up

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

a.lo posted:

hell, why not

pls let me know when/where and we can go out 2gether while giving each other oral :hai:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Whoops gotta gen a new world cause magical realism world was almost completely berefit of life. A good omen indeed!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Venom Snake posted:

I would like Dwarves McGee if it's not too late

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chokes McGee posted:

I would like Dwarves McGee if it's not too late

The first 7 are already reserved but turn over in fort c-spam is pretty high early on so don't worry

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

Whoops gotta gen a new world cause magical realism world was almost completely berefit of life. A good omen indeed!

seed: 420691488

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Mariana Horchata posted:

pls let me know when/where and we can go out 2gether while giving each other oral :hai:

Hell i would

Blow my brains out while I blow my brains out

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/MattNegrin/status/837847003333820416
:sad:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Venom Snake posted:

The first 7 are already reserved but turn over in fort c-spam is pretty high early on so don't worry

Rootin for a Bard's Tale style beginning

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

my phine recognized that date as a. Number so I called it and shouted "TRUMPCLICK CDPAM IBTCH" anr hung upon

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tonetta posted:

Hell i would

Blow my brains out while I blow my brains out

finally someone real itt

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Agrajag posted:

hapsburg house has been extinct since thr 1700s or something

please stop besmirching the noble oregon habsburgs with your fake news posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
http://www.npr.org/2017/03/03/518371888/experts-say-white-houses-conway-response-raises-major-ethical-questions

quote:

Passantino's letter said that "many regulations promulgated by the Office of Government Ethics ("OGE") do not apply to employees of the Executive Office of the President."

• Locked thread