Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Inspector Hound posted:

It looks like a dude holding a hammer

that just aint right
ed: balls are lookin ok tho, if a bit geometrical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

when buzzfeed released the piss article he tweets that the kremlin said it wasn't true!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i would love to get a buchla system, but holy gently caress they're expensive

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

New C-SPAM DF lets play starts SOON. If you want in on the new fortress quote this post.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Venom Snake posted:

New C-SPAM DF lets play starts SOON. If you want in on the new fortress quote this post.

also:

quote:

For precisely four days, eight hours and five minutes, Trump refrained from tweeting anything inflammatory. He finally succumbed Thursday night to the urge to vent his anger and reverted to form, tweeting Democrats “have lost their grip on reality,” he railed against a “witch hunt,” and insisted yet again that the “real story” is leaks.

trump's record time for not tweeting as president is four days, eight hours and five minutes

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Venom Snake posted:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

(((dwarf))) fortress

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Venom Snake posted:

:yeah:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I want a 6 hour probe

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Venom Snake posted:

Dwarf for the Dwarf God

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Tonetta posted:

I want a 6 hour probe

PM me ;-*

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

lol if you don't think it's every intel operative's dream to take out an american president

btw watch Patriot on amazon prime, it's cspam af

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

pretending that she knows to how use an iPhone and not just a very specific old Blackberry model is a nice touch imo

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i was gambling at the kremlin
i drank a little piss
send lawyers guns and money
dad, get me out of this

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

A MIRACLE posted:

lol if you don't think it's every intel operative's dream to take out an american president

a: :perfect:
b: i'll look into the patriot

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Big Fat Iguana posted:

oh my God I can't give out personal details but Habsburg guy is claiming to be royalty this consol that "my great grandfather tried to assassinate Hitler but also had a huge portrait of him in our castle for some reason"

He's wearing more jewels than his wife

Keep in mind I work in a Big Box tax preparation office in Oregon. This is the poo poo he wears on a daily basis

tell him fredrick i did nothing wrong

Agrajag posted:

hapsburg house has been extinct since thr 1700s or something

there's a branch of the family that survives, they held onto power in a-h until wwi

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If I'm not a useless noble who just wanders around bossing people around for the third time in a row I'll be very disappointed

Being a trader in a world where literally everybody was a horde of insane demons bent solely on killing us all made me wonderfully useless

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

THIS IS THE WORST FUCKNIG THING I HAVE EVER SNEEN IM MELINT DOWN OVWER HERE

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Sisterfucking retards hate books, decide to try and ban Howard Zinns 'a people's history of the United States' from public schools.

http://m.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2017/03/02/bill-introduced-to-ban-howard-zinn-books-from-arkansas-public-schools

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

any y'all watching the usa vs china women's curling right now? it's been pretty dece

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Knuckle dragging Oklahoma poo poo chud legislator won't meet with Muslim constituents unless they pass a 'loyalty test'.

https://mobile.twitter.com/imraansiddiqi/status/837715286220386304

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Let's gently caress Donald Trump in the rear end

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

A MIRACLE posted:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

Knuckle dragging Oklahoma poo poo chud legislator won't meet with Muslim constituents unless they pass a 'loyalty test'.

"when did you stop beating your wife?"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Al-Saqr posted:

Sisterfucking retards hate books, decide to try and ban Howard Zinns 'a people's history of the United States' from public schools.

http://m.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2017/03/02/bill-introduced-to-ban-howard-zinn-books-from-arkansas-public-schools

aw poor little snowflakes need a trigger warning and safe space against history books not written by corporations or am radio hosts

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

also lol @"have you ever decived a kaffir?"

answer that yes and the rest no

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

OK this guy is a piece of loving trash. It's kind of hard to believe it's real actually I mean read this one

quote:

I have heard that, according to accepted Islamic sources, Mohammed, at the age of 49, married a 6 year old girl, and that he had sex with her when he was 52 and she was only 9 years old. Is that really true?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Venom Snake posted:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
li ke i am genuinely confused by why trump doesnt wear a tie pin

dude has a perfectly good excuse to wear agiant gold band on his chest and he doesnt go for it. liek he could go for one of those ones with a gold chain that lets the tie flutter arround a bit too because the only reason that tie is there and so long is to d raw atttneion away form his big fat gut

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

From somethingsensitive:

lmao, loving kids is just some personal flaw, don't throw them under the bus.

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler
I'm not sure I have set up my career to survive the non-apocalypse. That raw infinity where everything minor happens and the guy gets the girls and happily ever after. I can deal with bathtubs for drinking water and canned food and shotguns. But what the gently caress do I do with a 401K and worthless stock options?

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Billionaire can't afford a $5 tie clip. News at 11.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

cumshitter posted:

li ke i am genuinely confused by why trump doesnt wear a tie pin

dude has a perfectly good excuse to wear agiant gold band on his chest and he doesnt go for it. liek he could go for one of those ones with a gold chain that lets the tie flutter arround a bit too because the only reason that tie is there and so long is to d raw atttneion away form his big fat gut

this might be the hottest of takes but get this: the president of the united states is a moron

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
God, what a clown

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Venom Snake posted:

in bed with a goblin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Barreft posted:

From somethingsensitive:

lmao, loving kids is just some personal flaw, don't throw them under the bus.

This guy molests

• Locked thread