Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
effects of dehydration?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

TheKingslayer posted:

Has it come out exactly what Khabib was in the hospital for?

courage and warriors spirit

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
pre traumatic stress disirder

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

haha

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Side post : I know some of you are thinking about coming to Nashville for the card. I have this very handy map to explain our fair city.

The fights are happening in the small print occasional murder area.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

TheKingslayer posted:

krokodil

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

CommonShore posted:

Dad bod fighter on a streak taking a gigantic leap up in quality of opposition.

Also gently caress you.

:D

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Nice.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

TheKingslayer posted:

Being scared, homie

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the light in this dark place

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Being scared, homie

Funny you should mention that.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3812299

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

gently caress this earth

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

vainman posted:

krokodil

That's a Hell of a way to cut weight.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Dammit Khabib you fuckin dickhead.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Will "taking a fight with Khabib" soon become code for taking some time off?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
our current timeline is one where bisping GSP is happening and khabib ferguson is not.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The "Michael Bisping retirement legend fights world tour but somehow it's for the UFC Middleweight championship" train has no brakes.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Bisping telling gsp that the only reason they're fighting is because gsp thinks he's an easy fight and that he didn't want anything to do with Anderson when he was the man was uncomfortably real and cool as gently caress.

I hope Bisping takes that chip on his shoulder and beats gsp, then yoel or whoever, and retires with one of the most remarkable careers and collection of scalps the sport has ever seen.

Bisping owns is what I'm trying to say.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
He had to get smashed beforehand to get the nerves to stand in front of GSP

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Bisping will horribly foul and defeat GSP as a result of it and lots of people will be mad, including me.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Wild Horses posted:

He had to get smashed beforehand to get the nerves to stand in front of GSP

He's a manc on a trip to Las Vegas with no fight in the immediate future.
The first three words in that sentence are justification enough to get poo poo faced to a manc.

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

david carmichael posted:

Both gsp and bisping own

yeah

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

Marching Powder posted:

Bisping telling gsp that the only reason they're fighting is because gsp thinks he's an easy fight and that he didn't want anything to do with Anderson when he was the man was uncomfortably real and cool as gently caress.

I hope Bisping takes that chip on his shoulder and beats gsp, then yoel or whoever, and retires with one of the most remarkable careers and collection of scalps the sport has ever seen.

Bisping owns is what I'm trying to say.

The only reason he's fighting a long retired welterweight is because the welterweight thinks it's an easy fight

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

vainman posted:

The only reason he's fighting a long retired welterweight is because the welterweight thinks it's an easy fight

It's actually because they'll both get PPV points and make a lot of money.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Another way GSP could have secured ppv points and a lot of money would have been not retiring in fear of a sleeping fat man.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Hendricks is at Middleweight now as well.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dan Didio posted:

Hendricks is at Middleweight now as well.

maybe he'll brutally beat gsp into retirement again

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
GSP is too scared to rematch Hendricks

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Skip My Posts posted:

maybe he'll brutally beat gsp into retirement again

Nope, USADA is here now.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

david carmichael posted:

Both gsp and bisping own

agreed.. i became a fan of bisping after his fight with silva, which he lost.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Nope, USADA is here now.

Poor Bigg Rigg, thought of piss cups and died.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
gently caress, I really wish they hadn't added a make up fight to the main card. Losing the Nurmy fight sucked but the silver lining for me was that I could probably see the PPV because I have to go at 9:30 PST. The extra fight means that I'll miss the championship fight probably so there's not even a point in buying the card (ok there's Mark Hunt but)

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Losing that fight turned it into a no buy for my household.

Khabib talks an awful lot of poo poo for a guy who can't ever make a fight. I don't really like or dislike him here, I just want to know what's up?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Captain Log posted:

Khabib talks an awful lot of poo poo for a guy who can't ever make a fight. I don't really like or dislike him here, I just want to know what's up?

What?

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Log posted:

I'm still watching it but I felt Khabib vs. Tony was the real main event. If Khabib was really ok after getting treated at the hospital I have hope they'll move the fight to 210.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Khabib had a good 2016 schedule and weight cut issues suck a lot and point to poor cutting strategy but sometimes they happen anyway. I wouldn't blame him too much this time. It's when his knees explode in AKA fashion next week that I'd blame him.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Captain Log posted:

I just want to know what's up?

Not much, hanging out, drinking a bud, wazzup with you?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Had a protein shake, gonna go out for my friend's birthday and promise myself I won't check twitter and then I'm gonna drunkenly forget and see OVEREEM DEFEAT HUNT and be sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Dana said that when Khabib's team called him to say they were on their way to the hospital, he knew the fight was over because he knew what the hospital doctors would probably do, so he just went back to bed.

• Locked thread