Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
President Retarded. Gotta 25th amendment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the entire concept of nuclear deterrence rests on the assumption that you wont fire first and no one can be sure nk and its fat leader wont fire first or that by incompetence their missiles wouldnt endup firing in a consequential whoops

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

fits my needs posted:

lol at white people that rage about the "authenticness" of ethnic American cuisine

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You are an idiot. You order tendon because it makes it taste a lot better. The extra fat and collagen thickens up the broth. It has nothing to do with what is or isn't authentic.

Hell, pho is only about a hundred years old and a direct result of French colonialism. If you're eating it as some sort of political statement I don't know what statement that would be.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

I just liked how off this guy looked.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

one of the very few places in sai gon w/o vegetarian options was this brand new real fancy indian place lol

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
President gets his news from Brietbart so what

https://mobile.twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/837999307794038785

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Eifert Posting posted:

You are an idiot. You order tendon because it makes it taste a lot better. The extra fat and collagen thickens up the broth. It has nothing to do with what is or isn't authentic.

Hell, pho is only about a hundred years old and a direct result of French colonialism. If you're eating it as some sort of political statement I don't know what statement that would be.

yeah traditionally cattle were beasts of burden not lunch

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i feel like as soon as nk can bring down a localized apocalypse that the rest of the world accepts as proper and their own fault (for firing at the us or whoever), then china goes yeeeeeeaaaah no, your not welcome here anymore

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

can we somehow get trump out of mar a lago

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah traditionally cattle were beasts of burden not lunch

then why did god make them so delicious

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Real talk though I've never been able to find any interesting history on pre Colonial Southeast Asia and I've always been curious.

I always end up picking up yet another book on Russia because I can't find what I want.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

i feel like as soon as nk can bring down a localized apocalypse that the rest of the world accepts as proper and their own fault (for firing at the us or whoever), then china goes yeeeeeeaaaah no, your not welcome here anymore

why do you think nk dont know this tho ?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

remember when we all thought Bannon and Trump would be masterminds who would have no trouble pushing their agendas through

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

90% of nk propaganda is "no seriously were gonna nuke the us, dont think we won't, we're totes gonna do it any day now"

their national hobby is sabre rattling but they spend most of their military force on attacking themselves and sometimes south korea

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yinlock posted:

can we somehow get trump out of mar a lago

soon as priebus gets there with his homework assignments hes gonna want to leave

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/seanmcelwee/status/837855259884142593

No words.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

change my name posted:

remember when we all thought Bannon and Trump would be masterminds who would have no trouble pushing their agendas through

thankfully bureaucracy is such that even with all of government aligned to a single purpose it's still impossible to get anything done & extremely easy to gently caress up

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Homeless Friend posted:

I just liked how off this guy looked.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

why do you think nk dont know this tho ?

because theyre silly

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

they werent, why do you think the frogs taught them to cook theirs for soooo looong in VN? working cattle aint bred for nice tasty cuts of meat they bred to G I T H E R D O N E

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/adamcaudill/status/837900068413931520

usa.txt

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

because theyre silly

theyre def silly and them doing something dumb is a risk but i cant believe they figured out how to build the bomb without having some grasp of its political implications

that their interpretations of thos implications are hosed up is a given -- how hosed up is the real interesting wuestion: hosed up enough to drop the bomb , or not

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

they figured it out tho after they had some good euro beef or whatevs

nother interesting tidbit -- chicken is more of a breakfast meat for them than it is in the us, at least in the southern parts of both countries

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

founding fathers would be proud

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

theyre def silly and them doing something dumb is a risk but i cant believe they figured out how to build the bomb without having some grasp of its political implications

that their interpretations of thos implications are hosed up is a given -- how hosed up is the real interesting wuestion: hosed up enough to drop the bomb , or not

if nk drops the bomb they would be suuuuuper hosed

they have no allies beyond being china's clown jester sometimes

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Thatim posted:

founding fathers would be proud

I mean breaking up families was one of the fundamental aspects of importation of slaves so it's not like it's anything they wouldn't have been used to

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

trumrp 1!!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao this lindsey graham town hall is going well

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

s p a r e t h e r o d :colbert:

s p o i l t h e c h i l d
:unsmigghh:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

how on earth did you guys take the title of "leader of the free world" for so long

admittedly i've never seen anybody call the usa that except people from the usa, but still

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

give us deets

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

and they said american exceptionalism was over

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

how on earth did you guys take the title of "leader of the free world" for so long

admittedly i've never seen anybody call the usa that except people from the usa, but still

we didnt take it , God gave it to us!!!! just like He gave us the right to beat our fukken kids!!!!! TRUMP

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Yinlock posted:

give us deets

currently he's answering a question about police abuse of african americans by demanding the crowd provide him the name of a single black person abused by the FBI

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

the crowd is not accepting his bullshit at all

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

overthrow u r government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004