Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Flesh Forge posted:

Bad (or sick) guy!!

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

New Republic has week six in review, with this gem:

quote:

Things were going so well, that the Trump administration decided to wait to implement a new travel ban because it would make people mad again and they needed this moment because it’s all that Donald Trump cares about in the world. “For once, we had the wind at our sails. We decided not to poo poo on ourselves,” said one Trump aide.

https://newrepublic.com/article/141104/just-happened-review-president-trumps-sixth-week

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

I haven't been following Trump for two weeks. Did this really happen?? LMAO

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

no

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

That's a fake account "Trunp"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

imagine that aide's face when they woke up this morning and checked their boss's twitter lol

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

If it were true, it'd be a non zero possibility he was asking this literally, not recalling if he was shrunk temporarily at some point.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Shoot. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Back on track: Trumps paranoia about wiretapping reminds me of the Telltale Heart, which makes me think he has something under the floor boards he's worried about.

Warm und Fuzzy fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Mar 4, 2017

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Mr.Tophat posted:

Trump does all side missions and crafting quests before doing the main quest, he's a completionist

He's the one to make his own quests because he doesn't like the ones the game gave him

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Oh god the morning lols surpassed my greatest expectations.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838016045222854656

He is just pumping them out like hotcakes today loving lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/838037995248824320?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MiracleFlare posted:

That six-tweet meltdown made me lol hard enough to feel energized to do morning errands, thanks

Please Mr Trump we are tired of all this winning

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
lol at the doubled at the doubled p in "tapp"

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I admit it, I thought we might be living in a post-LOL America. I'm sorry I ever lost faith in our President.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The president of the United States eats his $54 steak with ketchup.We already knew that Donald Trump likes his steaks well done. (“It would rock on the plate, it was so well done,” his longtime butler at Mar-a-Lago revealed.)

But Benny Johnson at Independent Journal Review has discovered that Trump regularly commits an even greater culinary crime: He eats his desiccated steaks with ketchup. According to an anonymous waiter at BLT Steakhouse at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., Trump on Saturday night “ordered a well-done steak. An aged New York strip. He ate it with catsup as he always does.”

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Coral Reefer posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838016045222854656

He is just pumping them out like hotcakes today loving lol

Lol the president is spending his morning fighting about TV

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Shoot. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Back on track: Trumps paranoia about wiretapping reminds me of the Telltale Heart, which makes me think he has something under the floor boards he's worried about.

what do you mean paranoia? where do you think the leaked calls are coming from?

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

etalian posted:

The president of the United States eats his $54 steak with ketchup.We already knew that Donald Trump likes his steaks well done. (“It would rock on the plate, it was so well done,” his longtime butler at Mar-a-Lago revealed.)

But Benny Johnson at Independent Journal Review has discovered that Trump regularly commits an even greater culinary crime: He eats his desiccated steaks with ketchup. According to an anonymous waiter at BLT Steakhouse at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., Trump on Saturday night “ordered a well-done steak. An aged New York strip. He ate it with catsup as he always does.”

Honestly we should have seen this one coming since this dude ate pizza with Sarah Palin with a loving knife and fork.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

The Brown Menace posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM AN APP OPEN ON MY PHONE. IT’S TWITTER AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START MAKING THE TWEETS ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, OLD BITCH. I MAKE EVERY TWEET AND I MAKE EVERY TWEET HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME CNN BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP SPELLING. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY WON THE STATES' MOST CONTENTIOUS ELECTION BY A LANDSLIDE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN THE FAKE MEDIA AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN THE FAKE MEDIA CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE WINGED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY OVAL OFFICE LESS LONELY BY TWEETING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Just bringing back this vintage (or retro) lol from less than a month ago

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

So was Trump told that he couldn't make a company use US steel or did the company just say they weren't going to do it?

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

Professor Shark posted:

So was Trump told that he couldn't make a company use US steel or did the company just say they weren't going to do it?

I know the Keystone pipeline already had their steel imported and just lying there so everyone was like "eh, it's already here, might as well use it" so Keystone got an exemption.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Dizz posted:

He's the one to make his own quests because he doesn't like the ones the game gave him

He also starts every game with a small cash injection of a million smheckles

If the game does not allow him to do this, he doesn't understand how he could reasonably progress in such a climate and calls the game 'sad'

He also a knows a guy in Valve who is working on some top rate stuff, just great, truly outstanding

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

The Archaic posted:

Honestly we should have seen this one coming since this dude ate pizza with Sarah Palin with a loving knife and fork.

Italians do that :colbert:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
When Trump gets impeached, Arnold will deliver the news by interrupting the president's daily ritual of watching television by cutting to a bunch of barbarians comparing what is best in life, and Arnold telling them no, firing Donald Trump is the best thing in life, and will look straight at the camera and say, "you're fired."

Mr.Tophat fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Mar 4, 2017

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
The Trump biopic 30 years from now should basically be evil Forrest Gump. Trump succeeds despite having no real abilities or any redeemable qualities. Bumbles way into billions and eventually the White House.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

Mr.Tophat posted:

When Trump gets impeached, Arnold will deliver the news by interrupting the president's daily ritual of watching television by cutting to a bunch of barbarians comparing what is best in life, and Arnold telling them no, firing Donald Trump is the best thing in life, and will look straight at the camera and say, "you're fired."

And then fire a missile with Trump dangling from it through a building into a helicopter full of terrorists.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Kuato posted:

The Trump biopic 30 years from now should basically be evil Forrest Gump. Trump succeeds despite having no real abilities or any redeemable qualities. Bumbles way into billions and eventually the White House.

Forrest Trump

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

Elman posted:

Italians do that :colbert:

But americans don't :911:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

The president of the United States is literally insane lmbo

Can you imagine if Obama had talked about a tv host lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lifeglug posted:

that is a healthy morning lol

Your avatar reminds me that never has Chris Morris been more important and necessary. Ooh, astonishing sod ape!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I woke up this morning, Obama wiretap showed up on my preditlctive Twitter search, swiped through President Trump's Kenya Nixon tweet and a bunch of literal anime maga men in lockstep saying Obama raped and treasoned trump tower in 1990.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I laugh on the inside at Saturday morning cartoons. Make Mobius great again, Robotnik!

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

No puppet! No puppet! You're the puppet!

Whoa, sorry about that. I just suddenly have these attacks where I shout that and I just don't know why....

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
lol

"Bad (or sick) guy" made me think of Gingrich.

Donald J Trump -- primary mission
Advocate of civilization
Definer of civilization
Teacher of the Rules of Civilization
Arouser of those who Fan Civilization
Organizer of the pro-civilization activists
Leader (Possibly) of the civilizing forces

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/aedison/status/837682666338201601

what happens when you run out of things to virtue signal

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Looke posted:

Big LOLS!!!

I literally could not stop laughing when i asked my friend to show me the tweets

thank god for emperor trump of lols, retard piss baby III

edit: and the loving timestamps
he's losing his poo poo

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Kuato posted:

If it were true, it'd be a non zero possibility he was asking this literally, not recalling if he was shrunk temporarily at some point.

.... By Obama

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I love that the President of the United States cannot spell, it's very Progressive (and good)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

https://mobile.twitter.com/brhodes/status/838032637990166531?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Lmao