Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Important question for the thread: How many 6-hour pro bono legal shifts at the airport do I need to do per week helping refugees before I can smugly say I'm not part of the problem?

Ed: Assuming I don't quit my 60-65 hours/week day job. (Balls).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Oh I got it off of facebook.com

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
he has quite a treasure there in that horadric cube

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

lol. every election where republicans win: "elections have consequences, we're in charge now, suck it up libs"

every election dems win: "we're still in charge, gently caress you, suck it up libs"

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Alcoholism is nothing to take lightly. Take care of yourselves, all.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Pancakes posted:

Important question for the thread: How many 6-hour pro bono legal shifts at the airport do I need to do per week helping refugees before I can smugly say I'm not part of the problem?

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

my favorite part is that by tweeting about it he may have de-classified it. lmao.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Reminder that Donald J. Trump can take everything away, except dogs. Dogs will win.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3812290 Vote Now To Make C-SPAM Greater

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lastgirl posted:

were drunks who gives a poo poo

its all the same

wake up, see your glorious leader have a meltdown and contemplate how ephemeral your life is, then forget about it as you take your regulation whiskey shots with your breakfast and then shower with a cold beer in hand and then sit out on the porch with a vape and scotch in a glass, pass out for a few hours and forget what day it is, then go online and laugh at people who think they'll stop the missiles with their ARs and hands and yinlocking without a liscence. Then you play a few rounds of whatever game u want, watch netflix, listen to some music and then drift back to sleep where its the closest feeling you'll get to death for a brief moment as you lay supine, suspended in the blackness of the universe where time no longer exists because it is not part of this reality in this construct of your mind as you perceive it.

You may be a decade old, centuries old, h*ck even eons old, there is no longer any type of objective relativity as you are eventually shattered into the swirling heat of our dying star. The universe beckons and your temporary body returns to dust, perhaps your atoms scattered across countless galaxies to be reformed on another alien planet that can maintain life and you will have a couple million years to evolve, form your own alien alcohol and alien weed, alien languages, and alien internet where we have an alien democracy and are forced to watch our pissbaby manchild alien president have a meltdown on alien twitter and then you wonder if it was all worth it, you then shrug it off and embrace your ephemerality once again.

and this fucko here is telling us about the wrong calendar day :laffo:

jest drink~ :cheers:

Ma'am you want normal or curly fries

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

This is insane.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Elder Postsman posted:

lol. every election where republicans win: "elections have consequences, we're in charge now, suck it up libs"

every election dems win: "we're still in charge, gently caress you, suck it up libs"

*libs suck it up regardless*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The Brown Menace posted:

do you have waffle fries?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Pancakes posted:

that law degree will ensure you're always problematic, friend

sorry

I have one too, and theres no escape from this seared flesh brand

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Pomp posted:

*libs suck it up regardless*

yeah p much

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm thinking about going to get some breakfast by myself at a place I like cause it's just me this weekend

Have some coffee, read some fake news

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Trash Trick posted:

This is insane.

It's actually not. They fought a huge series of battles in the 70's to change the constitution to be able to do this in the case that this happened.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

poo poo gonna get real when donald trumps 40% floor/cieling [they appear to be the same thing right now] wavers after the GOP has a major legislative failure with either the ACA or the budget

aw honey dont do this

you know better than to think any legislation will happen at all

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Trash Trick posted:

HEY WHO ASKED YOU I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY ALCOHOL IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!

You make a good point and that is good advice.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

aw honey dont do this

i think they're gonna try with the ACA. how down in flames it goes is anyones guess.

the budget will get quietly strangled and replaced with a CR

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pancakes posted:

did you vote orange fascist?

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Squizzle posted:

aw honey dont do this

will anyone fall for the 2020 campaign promise to repeal and replace obamacare

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lastgirl posted:

do you have waffle fries?

Sadly we stopped selling those when God was conclusively proven to loathe us all. But we got chilli cheese fries

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pancakes posted:

how to not be part of the problem:

1) don't vote cheeto hitler
2) don't be a nazi

that's basically it

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Trash Trick posted:

this is why you drink heavy beers

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Trash Trick posted:

Hmm. No Peg.

*flushes toilet*

(The toilet was filled with bloody stool)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
ok let me hit you with three words, lemme know your immediate reaction

funnel

cake

fries

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

trump's entire base

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
lol lindsey graham voted for evan mcmullen

is that news? did we know that?

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
i've never seen someone so stunningly incompetent at their job and i have seen steve spurrier coach in the nfl

actually that's a good analogy, steve spurrier just hosed off the entire time in washington and barely put in his 8 hours, and thought just by sheer elan would propel him to success

and both grifted washington out of tons of money

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Vertical Lime posted:

i'm listening to a new yorker podcast namedrop us

they compared us with eve online to trump

holy poo poo we're famous

http://www.wnyc.org/story/populists-stage-coup-space/

A rag tag group of assholes take over thanks to spying and Russians.

Makes sense.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lastgirl posted:

were drunks who gives a poo poo

its all the same

wake up, see your glorious leader have a meltdown and contemplate how ephemeral your life is, then forget about it as you take your regulation whiskey shots with your breakfast and then shower with a cold beer in hand and then sit out on the porch with a vape and scotch in a glass, pass out for a few hours and forget what day it is, then go online and laugh at people who think they'll stop the missiles with their ARs and hands and yinlocking without a liscence. Then you play a few rounds of whatever game u want, watch netflix, listen to some music and then drift back to sleep where its the closest feeling you'll get to death for a brief moment as you lay supine, suspended in the blackness of the universe where time no longer exists because it is not part of this reality in this construct of your mind as you perceive it.

You may be a decade old, centuries old, h*ck even eons old, there is no longer any type of objective relativity as you are eventually shattered into the swirling heat of our dying star. The universe beckons and your temporary body returns to dust, perhaps your atoms scattered across countless galaxies to be reformed on another alien planet that can maintain life and you will have a couple million years to evolve, form your own alien alcohol and alien weed, alien languages, and alien internet where we have an alien democracy and are forced to watch our pissbaby manchild alien president have a meltdown on alien twitter and then you wonder if it was all worth it, you then shrug it off and embrace your ephemerality once again.

and this fucko here is telling us about the wrong calendar day :laffo:

jest drink~ :cheers:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i'm drinking a lot less since trump got elected and have started an aggressive workout routine again.

make my abs great again.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

is there a general, all purpose gofundme for nazi bashing or do i just send my bitcoins to the aclu

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

magiccarpet posted:

"the democrats kept us from doing anything with our complete control of the federal government so that's why you should vote for us again so this time we can actually take away your healthcare for real"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

The Brown Menace posted:

does that sound like she wants normal fries to you??

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

mormonpartyboat posted:

ok let me hit you with three words, lemme know your immediate reaction

funnel

cake

fries

Home.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Zyla posted:

that law degree will ensure you're always problematic, friend

sorry

I have one too, and theres no escape from this seared flesh brand

True story, when I was with the public defender down in St. Louis County we were workshopping ideas for constitution-themed tattoos at a bar after work. I had to explain to someone why the number 14, despite representing a great amendment to the US constitution, was not something you should tattoo yourself with.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
also this lifehack tv show is stupid

"HEY IF YOU HAVE FIRST DEGREE BURNS JUST PUT SOME TIN FOIL ON IT, #LIFEHACK"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
imagine how powerful we all could be with alien gorilla cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Trash Trick posted:

This is insane.

No it is politics.

You don't beat lawyers with elections or laws you beat them with clubs.

• Locked thread