Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

quadrophrenic posted:

we should just call it, time's person of the year 2017 is "sources"

onlyway to top that idiot mirror cover, a wilderness of mirrors cover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I wanna get my rear end a treadmill I feel like I'd spent hours on that poo poo just angry exercising

Also an electronic drum kit, same reason, my real kit's too loud to do that all the time. Just FYI if you got the money drums are fun and cathartic and a good workout and a structured productive excuse to hit some poo poo really hard

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
we're gonna neg trump until he loves us

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
pos my trump hole

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCSgTa-ci90

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

their fat encrusted mezzanine.

genre guess—christian metal covers of decemberist songs, played in townie dive bars

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

pos my trump hole

im really sad u made ur peace with the russian thing because super mad about russians baloogan would be some amazing loving posting and not this weak game

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh good it's time for the scheduled "the human race is doomed to extinction because trump is facing any kind of opposition at all" portion of the day

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/AlabamaPolitics/status/837323532656865282

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

I hope this spiked his heart rate enough to pump it out even harder and pushing more volumes of red blood cells into one cholesterol embedded artery

battering and bombarding the entrenched cholesterol, weakening their fat encrusted mezzanine.

:bisonyes:

u on point Phife?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rt2AEz6QLs

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Lol I some how missed that Donnie is back at Mar a Lago this weekend, what's the ratio of DC to Florida weekend so far

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

genre guess—christian metal covers of decemberist songs, played in townie dive bars

:wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT26xnPRAk8

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

lol it doesnt even make sense

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

the klan is all about diversity now

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:dealwithit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIVa7WEjXro

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Robert Plant posted:

I wanna get my rear end a treadmill I feel like I'd spent hours on that poo poo just angry exercising

Also an electronic drum kit, same reason, my real kit's too loud to do that all the time. Just FYI if you got the money drums are fun and cathartic and a good workout and a structured productive excuse to hit some poo poo really hard

Turned my second bedroom into an exercise room years ago with a lot of weights, plus an exercise bike. I can shitpost and stay in shape at the same time. When Trump signed that bullshit EO I donated a grand to the ACLU, then ragelifted for like two hours.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

oh good it's time for the scheduled "the human race is doomed to extinction because trump is facing any kind of opposition at all" portion of the day

im sorry ur ay is going so bad maybe read this good hread instead of whatever ur doin???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

brugroffil posted:

Lol I some how missed that Donnie is back at Mar a Lago this weekend, what's the ratio of DC to Florida weekend so far

the over under at this point is margolargo by far

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
its tuesday morning somewhere!!!!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

brugroffil posted:

I think he's maybe spent one weekend (if that) in DC since being elected.

It sure is generous of him to donate his Palm Beach resort to the nation for use as the Southern White House, though. I'm sure the next president will appreciate it.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

the over under at this point is margolargo by far

large marge

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

still pissed the liberal media called tuesday night the best speech ever

hope they're all corncobs right now

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Fascist deflection and projection such as this are just another reminder to always bash the fash

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm the black female member of the klan

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

im sorry ur ay is going so bad maybe read this good hread instead of whatever ur doin???

—poverbs 22:4

Unsmart
Oct 6, 2006

brugroffil posted:

i think its 4 out of 6?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Trump my neg candidacy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

i'm the black female member of the klan

greetings

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
kitty in my planter box keeping my garlic chives warm in these trying times

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zyla posted:

lol it doesnt even make sense

I'm guessing it's "democrats are the real racists because they support social welfare programs."

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/838078962244939776

c'mon barry

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

brugroffil posted:

its actively harming businesses nearby because of the secret service detail and pushing people out from his palace resort within a certain radius.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3790452&perpage=40&pagenumber=119#post469997742

y'all should really read these posts from the freep thread about trump's morning tweets, it's kind of amazing even for freep

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Lastgirl posted:

its actively harming businesses nearby because of the secret service detail and pushing people out from his palace resort within a certain radius.

dont forget the local airport having to shut down because there'l like a 20 mile no fly zone around him.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

UrbicaMortis posted:

If you read the rest of the twitter thread, it turns out these aren't real. Just good satire.

No one bought a nook that is how you know.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

:gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz:

https://twitter.com/MalcolmNance/status/837615485395009537

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

were drunks who gives a poo poo

its all the same

wake up, see your glorious leader have a meltdown and contemplate how ephemeral your life is, then forget about it as you take your regulation whiskey shots with your breakfast and then shower with a cold beer in hand and then sit out on the porch with a vape and scotch in a glass, pass out for a few hours and forget what day it is, then go online and laugh at people who think they'll stop the missiles with their ARs and hands and yinlocking without a liscence. Then you play a few rounds of whatever game u want, watch netflix, listen to some music and then drift back to sleep where its the closest feeling you'll get to death for a brief moment as you lay supine, suspended in the blackness of the universe where time no longer exists because it is not part of this reality in this construct of your mind as you perceive it.

You may be a decade old, centuries old, h*ck even eons old, there is no longer any type of objective relativity as you are eventually shattered into the swirling heat of our dying star. The universe beckons and your temporary body returns to dust, perhaps your atoms scattered across countless galaxies to be reformed on another alien planet that can maintain life and you will have a couple million years to evolve, form your own alien alcohol and alien weed, alien languages, and alien internet where we have an alien democracy and are forced to watch our pissbaby manchild alien president have a meltdown on alien twitter and then you wonder if it was all worth it, you then shrug it off and embrace your ephemerality once again.

and this fucko here is telling us about the wrong calendar day :laffo:

jest drink~ :cheers:

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
https://twitter.com/DougSaunders/status/838071020208730112

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Unsmart posted:

i think its 4 out of 6?

Reminder that despite deriding Obama for the $$ spent on his vacations pissbaby is on track to spend as much in seven months as Obama did over 8 years lol

• Locked thread