Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lastgirl posted:

were drunks who gives a poo poo

its all the same

wake up, see your glorious leader have a meltdown and contemplate how ephemeral your life is, then forget about it as you take your regulation whiskey shots with your breakfast and then shower with a cold beer in hand and then sit out on the porch with a vape and scotch in a glass, pass out for a few hours and forget what day it is, then go online and laugh at people who think they'll stop the missiles with their ARs and hands and yinlocking without a liscence. Then you play a few rounds of whatever game u want, watch netflix, listen to some music and then drift back to sleep where its the closest feeling you'll get to death for a brief moment as you lay supine, suspended in the blackness of the universe where time no longer exists because it is not part of this reality in this construct of your mind as you perceive it.

You may be a decade old, centuries old, h*ck even eons old, there is no longer any type of objective relativity as you are eventually shattered into the swirling heat of our dying star. The universe beckons and your temporary body returns to dust, perhaps your atoms scattered across countless galaxies to be reformed on another alien planet that can maintain life and you will have a couple million years to evolve, form your own alien alcohol and alien weed, alien languages, and alien internet where we have an alien democracy and are forced to watch our pissbaby manchild alien president have a meltdown on alien twitter and then you wonder if it was all worth it, you then shrug it off and embrace your ephemerality once again.

and this fucko here is telling us about the wrong calendar day :laffo:

jest drink~ :cheers:

jsut to let you know im stealing this and you cant stop me :colbert:

edso ballo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

logikv9 posted:

i'm the black female member of the klan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q4txN1ut20

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Wait why would it be a scandal if it was done legally

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54KIIYq6p10

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Yinlock posted:

oh good it's time for the scheduled "the human race is doomed to extinction because trump is facing any kind of opposition at all" portion of the day

No it's cause The President Of The United States is tweeting out poo poo he saw on Breitbart and then interrupting himself to talk about how good his old TV show was

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/838078316233908224

people remembering just jimmy using kid gloves on trump and not also hillary is working

for colbert!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

logikv9 posted:

HEY

CHECK US OOOOOOOOUT

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

The scandal is the waste of resources doing things legally.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

because a federal judge would have had to be given evidence to make them approve of the wiretap

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Obama.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

dont forget the local airport having to shut down because there'l like a 20 mile no fly zone around him.

i hope he starts going more rratically, like skip a month of weekends then show up wed-mon two weeks in a row then weekend there a bunch except a few saturdays

harder to adapt to something unpredictable so it would just destroy the economy there, whereas an every weekend thing would eventually be a normal part of the fabric of life there

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Like a scandal for Trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

im really sad u made ur peace with the russian thing because super mad about russians baloogan would be some amazing loving posting and not this weak game

:shrug:

i post whats in my heart, nothing more nothing less

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

logikv9 posted:

Blacks were always hanging around with the Klan.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Elephanthead posted:

The scandal is the waste of resources doing things legally.

The scandal is the scandal in itself which makes it a scandal that is quite scandalous

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

everyone is confused by that statement

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

new episode plot of black mirror leaked

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

he means a scandal for trump

because tormp bad

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

haha

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

logikv9 posted:

Girl me too!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Vertical Lime posted:

people remembering just jimmy using kid gloves on trump and not also hillary is working

for colbert!

jimmy fallon is an insufferable sycophant. i cant stand his over the top hand to table slapping fake as gently caress laugh.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Trump should be rated at a sub-3 but his money and adorers got his rating to a 4.7 :eyepop: At the same time I can't find a loving adapter for my car charge port smh

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/838079516450811904

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

hahaha the entire country is going to need therapy hahahahahaha

It's okay America is known for having the best mental health care system in the world and is notorious for its unceasingly positive attitudes toward people seeking psychiatric help. poo poo's fine. This is fine.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Jazerus posted:

he means a scandal for trump

because tormp bad

Whoa whoa whoa.

Bad?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
colbert's show went from poo poo to actually good the last few weeks

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

I STILL LOVE YOU DUCK

im just sayin

the power really flows when ur mad

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

It's okay America is known for having the best mental health care system in the world and is notorious for its unceasingly positive attitudes toward people seeking psychiatric help. poo poo's fine. This is fine.

hugs, not drugs :kiddo:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Vertical Lime posted:

for colbert!

Jimmy Fallon is loving awful glad his ratings are plummeting

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

can you hold a ama because i have some questions

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Okay if it means scandal for Trump then that makes sense but man that's either a really weirded tweet or a really weird statement by Lindsey

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Blacks were always hanging around with the Klan.

:geno:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://www.lawfareblog.com/ten-questions-president-trump

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Squizzle posted:

i hope he starts going more rratically, like skip a month of weekends then show up wed-mon two weeks in a row then weekend there a bunch except a few saturdays

harder to adapt to something unpredictable so it would just destroy the economy there, whereas an every weekend thing would eventually be a normal part of the fabric of life there

im fine with the economy being hosed beyond belief wherever the gently caress mar a lago is located

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

in the late night wars trump is this generation's hugh grant

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

This seems like something that will be happening on an almost daily basis going forward.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

kitty in my planter box keeping my garlic chives warm in these trying times

That's a good kitty

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Robert Plant posted:

I wanna get my rear end a treadmill I feel like I'd spent hours on that poo poo just angry exercising

Also an electronic drum kit, same reason, my real kit's too loud to do that all the time. Just FYI if you got the money drums are fun and cathartic and a good workout and a structured productive excuse to hit some poo poo really hard

Drums are cool and I want to buy an acoustic kit. The cheap electronic kit I have now is sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Grondoth posted:

No it's cause The President Of The United States is tweeting out poo poo he saw on Breitbart and then interrupting himself to talk about how good his old TV show was

so what he does this constantly verbally

• Locked thread