Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Inspector Hound posted:

Majoras mask was the last good Zelda game

the new one is apparently really good (haven't played myself)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i dislike the very concept of you the loog

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

It's too late, you spoke the words of power, and now in a nonzero number of multiverse timeline branches jay leno takes the tonight show back for 15 more years of denim-wrapped "myaaa, haveya seen this?? Haveya heard about this, Kev???" inanities to lull dementia-addled baby boomers to sleep every night as the american empire collapses and the facade of pax americana inverts itself and new horrors reveal themselves every hour. maybe our timeline is one of those that escapes this disturbing fate but you've doomed an infinite number of alternate us already with ur fucken jape hope ur ok w that

:unsmigghh:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
I'm not gonna get a swtich until mario comes out so no BOTW spoilers plz

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

baloogan is a good guy imo

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Why is the term "peckerwood" currently in my head

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

i dislike the very concept of you the loog

well im sorry to hear say that

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

the guy's name is zelda

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

the new one is apparently really good (haven't played myself)

all zelda games are good, especially that one, the one you hate

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Sir Tonk posted:

link kills gannon and saves zelda

:getin:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Sir Tonk posted:

link is a girl

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq6pGJbd6Iw

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

link is me

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

I'm jk just dealing with a real swallowed a spider to catch the fly situation vis-a-vis solving a hangover with bonghits 4 jesus and solving being too ripped to function in public with 3 coffees at this point. stay safe tonight show ghost

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

BONGHITZ posted:

link is a girl

p.sure thats zelda

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

crazy cloud posted:

I'm jk just dealing with a real swallowed a spider to catch the fly situation vis-a-vis solving a hangover with bonghits 4 jesus and solving being too ripped to function in public with 3 coffees at this point. stay safe tonight show ghost

too ripped to be in public? drat son how much you bench and squat?

do you also watch Lu Xiaojun in amazement!?!?!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Inspector Hound posted:

Majoras mask was the last good Zelda game

:hai:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i held off on getting a switch and just played more torment and i'm starting to lke it but gently caress theres a lot of text

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
You know the 8 year old american girl that trump ordered shot in the neck? Her favorite zelda game was the one you like the best, too, and she loved to snack on carrots and celery while playing it for hours. She had trouble with that one boss you used to get stuck on, too, but now she won't get to play the end of the game because the pisspuppet prez had her murdered by a navy seal, who he also had murdered later that same evening

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Ramadu posted:

link kills gannon and saves zelda

:getin:

gannon = trump (MHGA!)
zelda = ivanka
link = Jeb!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm currently at 1 day sober

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Scent of Worf posted:

Why is the term "peckerwood" currently in my head

Abuelastomper58,

if you "get" cspam or baloogan posts in general you may have an unusually high risk of mental illness

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
I watched All The Presidents Men last night and it's pretty fun seeing the similarities to piss tape fall into place

My favorite shot was a TV broadcasting Nixon's inaug in the foreground while Robert Redford is typing away defocused in the background

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

crazy cloud posted:

Abuelastomper58,

if you "get" cspam or baloogan posts in general you may have an unusually high risk of mental illness

alcoholism surely

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Jose posted:

i'm currently at 1 day sober

Congrats! I plan to stay sober for the next 5-6 hours.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Jose posted:

i held off on getting a switch and just played more torment and i'm starting to lke it but gently caress theres a lot of text

jsut lol at spending 300 dollars on a one use pos console just for one 60 dollar game

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

:lol: this is loving incredible

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

Abuelastomper58,

i completely "get" baloogan and am insnae

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

alcoholism surely

I am alcohol n don't call me shirley

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i completely "get" baloogan and am insnae

we 👏all👏 float 👏down 👏here ☭

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Congrats! I plan to stay sober for the next 5-6 hours.

lol if u didnt wake up drunk

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

what if dis entire thread was just bloog and you? (or you?) ((or you?)) ((or)()yOU))}}}{[])?.[[]

Users online: Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan,

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
The guy with the "FAKE NEWS" sign behind the MSNBC reporter slowly edging towards the camera while dancing is my favorite.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Unperson_47 posted:

what if dis entire thread was just bloog and you? (or you?) ((or you?)) ((or)()yOU))}}}{[])?.[[]

Users online: Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan, Baloogan,

whoah

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lol haha

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
In the newest Zelda game if you name your character Ed Balls everyone will call you Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Eifert Posting posted:

In the newest Zelda game if you name your character Ed Balls everyone will call you Ed Balls.

that's not true....

• Locked thread