Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Remember when Kurt's wife tweeted for him while he was having a seizure caused by a gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
You know what doesn't cause seizures? Dogs. Dogs only bring comfort, unless you're siccing them on an enemy, in which case they will bring the pure comfort that can only be found in death.

Vote now! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3812290

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Gringostar posted:

multiple people in the trump administration being connected to russia is totally unimportant

meanwhile lets obsess about how hillary being connected to wall st was important

Wall street are much bigger scumbags and being friendly with them leads to much more economic assfucking of the American people than friendly ties with Mother Russia

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

JeffersonClay posted:

If you're a leftist who thinks the Russian ratfucking didn't happen or didn't matter, and you want to have any sort of influence in the Democratic Party, take note. You probably don't have much more time to get on the right side of this issue. If you don't, the centrists are going to use it to lance you like a boil, and they will be right to do so.

lolling pretty hard at the idea that leftists could have any kind of influence in a democratic party ruled by Tom Perez and the Clintonites yet are still expected to turn out and vote against their interests every 4 years.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Gringostar posted:

multiple people in the trump administration being connected to russia is totally unimportant

meanwhile lets obsess about how hillary being connected to wall st was important

both are bad. im glad hillary lost.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/Mobute/status/837754278777335809

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm clicking alt left but it doesn't do anything for me in chrome at least

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

this article owns it's a giant tear down of that retarded vanity fair article

it also reminded me of greenwald's connection to snowden, which suddenly put a lot of the contempt for the dude into perspective given most poo poo dems I see - especially ones here - seem to want to personally torture snowden to death

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also:

https://twitter.com/petercoffin/status/837119327786713088

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

zegermans posted:

I mean, to play a raw numbers game here

Assad has killed way loving more people than 500k.

He has?

Do you have any numbers? I'd like to see them.

Keep in mind that some of those he killed were ISIS though and it's okay to kill them

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

logikv9 posted:

i'm clicking alt left but it doesn't do anything for me in chrome at least

alt left arrow sends you to the previous page

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

well thats not very progressive

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

SKULL.GIF posted:

not in macos :smugdon:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Oh Snapple! posted:

it also reminded me of greenwald's connection to snowden, which suddenly put a lot of the contempt for the dude into perspective given most poo poo dems I see - especially ones here - seem to want to personally torture snowden to death

Bad dems hate Snowden since he showed how Obama didn't disband the Bush era domestic surveillance programs and Obama even used his SV techbro connections to expand the surveillance state.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thoguh posted:

What if I think that the Trump admin being compromised by Russia is bad but I also think Hillary was a bad candidate and lost because of being a bad candidate and not because of Russia?

an old man in a vest and visor eyes you with an air of an experienced judge of 'these sort of things.' rubbing his chin, he ponders the case before him, before snapping his fingers and beckoning you to draw near.

when you draw near, you do not notice the quickness with which he slams the rubber stamp across your forehead before calling for the next person in line as he marks his findings in his ledger.

you stumble your way into a public restroom, half wanting to know how badly you were bruised, and half curious what that stamp said. reading text flipped in a mirror never was a quick task, but it doesn't take much to read what you find:

TᖷƎ⅃-T⅃A

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 21:30 on Mar 4, 2017

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

GlyphGryph posted:

alt is the new neo

Woah

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Wall street are much bigger scumbags and being friendly with them leads to much more economic assfucking of the American people than friendly ties with Mother Russia

both are bad, and only dipshits want to ignore one in favor of the other

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

He has?

Do you have any numbers? I'd like to see them.

Keep in mind that some of those he killed were ISIS though and it's okay to kill them

I thought over a million people had died in the civil war he caused and electively pursued, it's only 470k.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
vote for the dogs guys. like buttigieg, dogs will never fail you

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

zegermans posted:

I thought over a million people had died in the civil war he caused and electively pursued, it's only 470k.

So Madeline Albright is still worst!!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

this is a good article even if the (alt) central premise of it is dumb as all hell

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
actually any article ripping apart that vanity fair article is in fact, excellent

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/838093542094430210

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

So Madeline Albright is still worst!!

Lets continue this argument for about 1 more month so I'm right.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

i thought clintons sanctions killed off half a million children and the full death toll was higher

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

cant believe its been a whole week since dj nutty was dropping fucken bangers and peet buttgug dropped out

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Terror Sweat posted:

i thought clintons sanctions killed off half a million children and the full death toll was higher

Pfft, a kill from hunger is a bitch-made, Democrat kill, and hence doesn't count. Lemme know when he's dropped a couple of bombs on innocent civilians like a Real American.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

jfc

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Much like the alt right's support of homosexuals and interracial dating because they love Milo

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
We all know how much the left hates black people, like Cornel West, Killer Mike, Malcolm X, etc.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

Much like the alt right's support of homosexuals and interracial dating because they love Milo

this is a troll, right

you don't actually believe that tumblr post makes any sense, right

Does the question of whether you support a black politician determine your racism level or not? You can't have it both ways.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
When are these wider racist Bernie Bros going to stop infighting and unite around the 2020 candidate, a Starbucks Frappacino with a Goldman Sachs sticker on the cup.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
please tell me how calling booker a corporate shill idiot centrist (which he is) is racist

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Darkman Fanpage posted:

please tell me how calling booker a corporate shill idiot centrist (which he is) is racist

It's not

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

loquacius posted:

this is a troll, right

Does the question of whether you support a black politician determine your racism level or not? You can't have it both ways.

dude he is one of the three trolls this thread consistently falls for every time lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

anime was right posted:

dude he is one of the three trolls this thread consistently falls for every time lol

I can't get a handle on it, every once in a while he posts a good opinion and it's like :monocle:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Woah! Slow the gently caress down, racist!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

loquacius posted:

this is a troll, right

dude he's illustrating how ridiculous the tumblr post is

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

I can't get a handle on it, every once in a while he posts a good opinion and it's like :monocle:

Turns out it's just as easy to post in line with the groupthink as against it. It's just not as fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Watch this

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-email-clinton-idUSKBN16B07P

quote:

A photo of former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton glancing at a newspaper headline about U.S. Vice President Mike Pence using private email has gone viral on social media, with thousands of people commenting on it.

Pence and others involved in the Republican presidential campaign last year criticized Clinton's use of a private email server during her time as U.S. Secretary of State.

It's a shame your emails and the drat berniebros kept you from going to the rust belt and actually trying to win instead of sucking up to your donors. Please go away forever and let us clean up the mess your incompetent entitled rear end made.

• Locked thread