Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
You know that very real and extremely annoying problem of having cold hands when you're GAMEING???? have i got the product for you

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/momentplz/no-more-cold-hands-the-future-of-gaming-and-workst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maluco Marinero
Jan 18, 2001

Damn that's a
fine elephant.

Instant Grat posted:

You know that very real and extremely annoying problem of having cold hands when you're GAMEING???? have i got the product for you

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/momentplz/no-more-cold-hands-the-future-of-gaming-and-workst

To be fair, I would buy this thing if it actually worked. I prefer not to waste energy heating my office if I can just throw a sweater on or something, and that's all fine except for the hands, which can be annoying as hell when you're working.

But yeah I'll wait til it's y'know, not a prototype with design issues.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’ll work, but it will totally melt your keyboard.

You’d be better served going to the pet shop, purchasing a terrarium warming pad, and placing that on your desktop.

*I’m not responsible if this melts/and or burns your stuff, but it’s less likely to than the HEATBUFF.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Maluco Marinero posted:

To be fair, I would buy this thing if it actually worked. I prefer not to waste energy heating my office if I can just throw a sweater on or something, and that's all fine except for the hands, which can be annoying as hell when you're working.

But yeah I'll wait til it's y'know, not a prototype with design issues.

Same, except that I have Raynaud Phenomenon, so something that actually worked to heat my hands while I typed would be hugely useful.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

You could get a ceramic heatlamp and do the same thing with no goddamn extra light making GBS threads up everything too. Adjust the power/distance from your poo poo and you're good to go. Cheaper to boot as well.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Instant Grat posted:

you arent the target market. Pro gamers are constantly using hot pads in-between rounds to keep their hands warm. 300apm requires warm hands.

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

AlbieQuirky posted:

Same, except that I have Raynaud Phenomenon, so something that actually worked to heat my hands while I typed would be hugely useful.

Similarly, my medication constricts the blood vessels in my hands, so I'm constantly using hand warmers and whatnot at my desk job. Something like this that actually worked would definitely be useful.

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

Fauxtool posted:

you arent the target market. Pro gamers are constantly using hot pads in-between rounds to keep their hands warm. 300apm requires warm hands.

yeah but the target market is nerds so who cares

Kaiju15
Jul 25, 2013

The MSJ posted:

And if your partner hates that, use it to apologize.

And apparently you can use it to shop?

Gotta love that the first use they demonstrate for this is apologizing. :canada:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

The MSJ posted:

And if your partner hates that, use it to apologize.

And apparently you can use it to shop?

Q: Can I use DogiTalki for sexcamming and won't my dog's head occupy most of the image?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Q: Can I use DogiTalki for sexcamming and won't my dog's head occupy most of the image?

Don't kinkshame

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommunistPancake posted:

yeah but the target market is nerds so who cares

single men with no kids who constantly buy dumb poo poo makes it a perfect match

*pull out spinner and titanium top from custom leather holster.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Fauxtool posted:

single men with no kids who constantly buy dumb poo poo makes it a perfect match

*pull out spinner and titanium top from custom leather holster.

Can I interest you in some high quality oils an unguents to preserve the sheen on your dandy leather holster?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Instant Grat posted:

I too like this product. Sometimes during a long gaming session I get insanely cold hands.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

treiz01 posted:

I too like this product. Sometimes during a long gaming session I get insanely cold hands.

Don't have long gaming sessions.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

treiz01 posted:

See a doctor about your bad circulation unless you keep your room very cold at all times.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
So this video is kind of old and has surely been posted here before but I had to chuckle the whole time while watching it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hd3mMLssEM

It's iDubbbz ranting about ridiculous pet equipment.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

skit herre posted:

So this video is kind of old and has surely been posted here before but I had to chuckle the whole time while watching it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hd3mMLssEM

It's iDubbbz ranting about ridiculous pet equipment.

The only thing worse than those Kickstarters is that YouTuber.

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

how the gently caress can you hate idubbbz

https://youtu.be/sMB_k80LSSI

source of that clip is really great too: https://youtu.be/DbDZ9cCQpmg

stringball has a new favorite as of 09:02 on Mar 4, 2017

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Dienes posted:

The only thing worse than those Kickstarters is that YouTuber.

If you can get over his more cringy bits his stuff is actually pretty funny and well thought out.

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

He's almost always intentionally cringy, it's pretty meta

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1331137260/mission-fps

A turbo low-quality overwatch clone. Well thats what I think it is, the video isn't very clear at all what the gameplay is like/about.

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

EAB posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1331137260/mission-fps

A turbo low-quality overwatch clone. Well thats what I think it is, the video isn't very clear at all what the gameplay is like/about.

It's pretty obvious dude. You carry the gem? to your...uh...graveyard? And win? I dunno

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

skit herre posted:

If you can get over his more cringy bits his stuff is actually pretty funny and well thought out.

-watches the screeching internet video man yell the n-word at an unsuspecting woman in public- sniff...now this is art

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

stringball posted:

how the gently caress can you hate idubbbz

https://youtu.be/sMB_k80LSSI

source of that clip is really great too: https://youtu.be/DbDZ9cCQpmg

He used the word "cucked." Anyone using that and not talking about the fetish isn't worth listening to.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Avenging_Mikon posted:

He used the word "cucked." Anyone using that and not talking about the fetish isn't worth listening to.

What if they’re talking about an actual paternal discrepancy?

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

he's a bad youtube

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Mann posted:

-watches the screeching internet video man yell the n-word at an unsuspecting woman in public- sniff...now this is art

He whispers it to her ear while doing the best poo poo eating grin, it's hilarious. I don't think you've seen much of what he does.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

unpacked robinhood posted:

He whispers it to her ear while doing the best poo poo eating grin, it's hilarious. I don't think you've seen much of what he does.

Yeah, most people who aren't idiot children aren't going to see much of that idiot.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

fishmech posted:

Yeah, most people who aren't idiot children aren't going to see much of that idiot.

Nah idubzz has some cool content like his kickstarter series but goons gonna goon. He certainly isn't much of a screecher.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
A YouTube personality, bad? :eyepop:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
*Watches a person be racist in public* racism is bad
*Watches a person be racist in public on youtube* he's racist ironically you just don't get it

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Nah idubzz has some cool content like his kickstarter series but goons gonna goon. He certainly isn't much of a screecher.

So you think the only problem people could have with what he does is if he screeches. Man, that sure is something.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

fishmech posted:

So you think the only problem people could have with what he does is if he screeches. Man, that sure is something.

I don't know what's going on in your head. Please elaborate

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

I don't know what's going on in your head. Please elaborate

Yeah I imagine somebody who thinks "guy who says racist stuff but it's quiet" is a great thing to watch, would have a hard time understanding what's going on.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

fishmech posted:

Yeah I imagine somebody who thinks "guy who says racist stuff but it's quiet" is a great thing to watch, would have a hard time understanding what's going on.

So you think this particular video was racist, and that makes idubzz a bad person with bad content, we're getting somewhere. Ok then. Carry on

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

So you think this particular video was racist

The word is know. Because it's super blatant.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
idubzz is better when he's punching up at people for being racist or bullies and the like, but I prefer Retsupurae's Kickstarter Nonstarters because it's more laid back and they seem to be having more fun with the concept.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i met idubbbz on the street and hes a pretty normal white dude. He is just playing a character.

I saw that sealed package juice press at whole foods today. It was sitting unused next to the actual juice bar that sells fresh juice. They were selling the packages but there was no option to buy the machine. I have no idea what they are thinking. The juice packs were 9.00 and you could get the same juice at the bar for 6.50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

Fauxtool posted:

i met idubbbz on the street and hes a pretty normal white dude. He is just playing a character.

yeah a lot of "ironically racist" people are, but it ain't good