Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

:agreed: that poo poo was shameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:eyepop:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

fabulous

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Can you change sicko to sickbro?

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Now we're talking

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
im like 2000 posts behind right now because I've been playing zelda

-just read trump's twitter meltdown about wire tapping holy fucken lmao jesus christ

-us steel for keystone was bullshit, lol of course

what else awaits me??

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

He said as he wept while masturbating into a dried up well in a village named "your dreams"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i mean addiction is like weather, its a thing in (human) nature and theres no way now to eliminate that, so anyone w an addiction of any sort plz dont beat yrself up over it, its ok your cool

but, weather analogy, you cant get rid of weather but you can still try to avoid the storm you are coming and get out of the rain when it starts falling on you and uh build yr communities up to rigorous flood and wind resistant standards idk this is getting away from me, in conclusion dont kill yrself by accident or not

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Squizzle posted:

we prob need an alcoholics pseudonymous thread so people can get encouragement to not kill themselves and to get some postin hugs if they fall off the wagoon (goons wagon, a wagon for goons [sa* posters]) and need some help gettin back on

*things are awful sometimes dot com, a forums web site

Addiction/Recovery Megathread is suggested reading for Trump thread readers

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3375646

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Nenonen posted:

edit: oops, just noticed something...

Quoting so I can take credit

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nenonen posted:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
do people in this thread drink as much as they say they do? I mean, I always say at work that I'm going to drink myself to death and alcohol is my only way of coping with my job, and people think I'm this raging alcoholic, but in reality the case of beer in my fridge was bought like 3 weeks ago and I haven't bought a bottle of anything in months.

I just always assumed the drink talk in this thread was similar to that.

It's pretty cool that I got bottles of booze from coworkers for christmas though, when everyone else got dumb poo poo like a taco holder or a magic 8-ball.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Squizzle posted:

you know i think we could solve a lot of problems in the west of russia had a branson whore island option

like correct me if im wrong but thanks to how russian power works w an autocrat and oligarchs and so on, putin lives by any measure one of the most comfortable lives in the world rn BUT* the second his power slips it will be impossible for him to remain as wealthy, influential, and alive as he is now

meanwhile as he left office ol b-rock shock faced one of the most stunning moments of political fortune reversal in the history of democracy, and now hes off hanggliding and making smooches w his unbelievably brilliant and elegant wife in a bond villain hideout

if you gave putin an exit strategy that let him remain happy and unboxed/aboveground he could stop trying to eke a few more years of power out of his failing petrostate and we could all live a lil better

*tigieg

I wonder if Putin would take that deal or if he prefers having power even if it means a more stressful life.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

hahahahaha

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

also keep in mind that in medical terminology there is a difference between "having a drinking problem" and being a full-blown "alcoholic" that calls for different ways of addressing them so i would recommend seeking a licensed therapist's help if you are concerned about your drinking (if you are low on $$ check for mental health programs offered by your city/county at a sliding scale)

tacodaemon fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Mar 4, 2017

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
repost for new page, I missed the hands

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

real talk the level of alcoholism present itt worries me sometimes

this is why DF is so fitting tbh

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

BAE OF PIGS posted:

do people in this thread drink as much as they say they do? I mean, I always say at work that I'm going to drink myself to death and alcohol is my only way of coping with my job, and people think I'm this raging alcoholic, but in reality the case of beer in my fridge was bought like 3 weeks ago and I haven't bought a bottle of anything in months.

I just always assumed the drink talk in this thread was similar to that.

It's pretty cool that I got bottles of booze from coworkers for christmas though, when everyone else got dumb poo poo like a taco holder or a magic 8-ball.

lol how decaf can you get

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
I like that the president of the united states goes on late night ether binges exacerbating his paranoia and madness

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

moveable shape posted:

Addiction/Recovery Megathread is suggested reading for Trump thread readers

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3375646

i dont check other subforums unless i know their crews tho

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nenonen posted:

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Nenonen posted:

you are a hero

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Nenonen posted:

i am lollin

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

im the guy reference reason.com

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

rear end cobra posted:

:agreed: that poo poo was shameful

If you sent CNN reports back to Nuremberg rallies they would praising Hitler's vision & inspiring speeches while lobbing softball questions at him.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Venom Snake posted:

this is why DF is so fitting tbh

how the gently caress you play df drunk, i have a hard time playing that poo poo sober

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/838107613724299265

Fire Bannon.

Fire Preibus

LET IT ALL BURN :unsmigghh:

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Squizzle posted:

i dont check other subforums unless i know their crews tho

hint: TCC is full of drug addicts. The recovery thread is full of addicts that aren't in denial

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

:drat:

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

lets all get real drunk because we cant cope in this age of anxiety

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

:laffo: our president is a child

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

moveable shape posted:

hint: TCC is full of drug addicts. The recovery thread is full of addicts that aren't in denial

TCC is the best forum since it's killed more goons than TFR

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol how decaf can you get

you have no idea

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i want video of this sooooo bad

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I haven't had an alcoholic drink in 4 days now, thanks weed! I figured out that I was getting around 1100-1500 extra calories per day from drinking, soooooo I think it's time to take a break because that's almost an entire extra pound of calories every two fuckin days, not to mention all the god drat carbs and poo poo.

this latest unbroken stint of drinking every night for weeks literally started a week before trump's inauguration. but now that the ship is sinking it seems like a great time to have hope and enjoy things, so back to weed!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

no you can't come to my clubhouse this weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

TCC is the best forum since it's killed more goons than TFR

tfr's kill count is more from innocent victims

• Locked thread