Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Nenonen posted:

repost for new page, I missed the hands

I figure you might as well do the "impeach trump" shirt instead of using "sickos"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

financially racist posted:

how the gently caress you play df drunk, i have a hard time playing that poo poo sober

I think he means because the dwarves are constantly drunk. Personally I think it's a shame they patched out the bug that caused cats in DF to drink themselves to death.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

my read is that he cares about peoples faith in the system and over-weights the appearance of propriety as part of that

but i am extremely charitable to Obama much of the time so grain-o-salt anything im thinking on him related issues

yeah when interpreting the actions of mainstream american liberal intellectual types it is helpful to keep in mind that they are oriented toward lawfully mandated due process as the best way of preserving liberty while striving for equality, influenced by john rawls' a theory of justice from 1971 that has become part of the intellectual bedrock of mainstream american liberalism. this in turn means that their overarching goal is to strive to preserve people's faith in the system while also making the system be one that people will be inclined to have faith in. this of course puts them at odds with more radical elements on the left even though they share the equality goal

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I'm still mad at the MSM's simpering loving reaction to Trump's speech. I'm generally a little more sypathetic to the MSM than folks in my peer group cause on the whole they do believe in a well informed democracy and civic virtue and whatnot. But this was so completely unforgivable. Gushing breathlessly over his baldfaced piece of emotional manipulation using a widow as a prop, forgetting every time in the past year he pulled the "acting presidential" football away when they tried to kick it.

And here we are, less than a week later, and he's making unprecedented, baseless accusations against a former president, on Twitter, at 3 am. gently caress. The MSM has Memento disease.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

balloogan should just run for a house seat already and stop teasing us with his political prowess

i would deffo want to help the bloogaman primary some whitebread republican out of his seat in a gop safe district

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

BAE OF PIGS posted:

you have no idea

yeah actually i quit heroin :smugdog:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

trump was prolly that mad over sessions' recusal because he felt sessions would protect him i bet lmao

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I'm going to make tomato rice tonight, the only question I have is if I should put green onions in raw or steam them with the tomato and mushrooms

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Things are getting really fired up in Asheville Today.

Just wanna say this is probably every trump supporter in Asheville.

Like there's more advocates for saving the ants.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

UrbicaMortis posted:

I think he means because the dwarves are constantly drunk. Personally I think it's a shame they patched out the bug that caused cats in DF to drink themselves to death.

oh this makes more sense

man i wanna try and get back into df someday but i feel like i'm too stupid to play it or something :smith:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

With Marine One waiting on the South Lawn, Trump and his team engaged in an animated exchange -- captured by press pool cameras peering in through the windows from the White House South Lawn. Trump then left the office for the helicopter, taking the hands of his young grandchildren and joined by his daughter Ivanka and Kushner.

Priebus and Bannon were planning to join the trip, but suddenly after the president's eruption those plans changed. One source said both men volunteered to stay behind in Washington, with another source saying the president seemed to concur that they should. Sidelining key staffers with whom he was angry was an occasional Trump tactic during the campaign.

As President Trump was in the air aboard Marine One headed for Air Force One on the tarmac at Joint Base Andrews, a last-minute phone call was made from the West Wing to the team on board the president’s plane with a directive to remove Priebus and Bannon from the manifest, sources said. They would not be coming to the Sunshine State.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Big Fat Iguana posted:

I'm going to make tomato rice tonight, the only question I have is if I should put green onions in raw or steam them with the tomato and mushrooms

Latter.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

M_Gargantua posted:

balloogan should just run for a house seat already and stop teasing us with his political prowess

like any cucknadian could make it through a republican primary

TRUCK!!!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Nenonen posted:

edit: oops, just noticed something...

black people have white palms tho. have you ever seen a black person irl.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Well this is shocking

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/brhodes/status/838032637990166531

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Can someone post the picture of Donny on the Ford with his neck looking funny? tia.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

yeah when interpreting the actions of mainstream american liberal intellectual types it is helpful to keep in mind that they are oriented toward lawfully mandated due process as the best way of preserving liberty while striving for equality, influenced by john rawls' a theory of justice from 1971 that has become part of the intellectual bedrock of mainstream american liberalism. this in turn means that their overarching goal is to strive to preserve people's faith in the system while also making the system be one that people will be inclined to have faith in. this of course puts them at odds with more radical elements on the left even though they share the equality goal

agreed, lou rawls is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCW1i5HQ0o0

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Voting for where we want to settle first (I'll randomly generate a story for why the gently caress we are settling there)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12462523

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

imagine how much more of a mess trump would be without these weekend vacations

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Big Fat Iguana posted:

i vote raw at the end

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:drat:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

empty whippet box posted:

I want to see the photos of the "animated" discussion

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

I figure you might as well do the "impeach trump" shirt instead of using "sickos"

true

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Venom Snake posted:

Voting for where we want to settle first (I'll randomly generate a story for why the gently caress we are settling there)

only wimps vote to avoid

also dwarf me plz

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

empty whippet box posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Venom Snake posted:

Seattle?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
dont do an alcohol friends. my brain doctor told me its really bad for your sadbrain. she didnt have a prob with my weed though.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

https://www.instagram.com/p/1WhlP1sTYz/

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Five Stars

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

dont do an alcohol friends. my brain doctor told me its really bad for your sadbrain. she didnt have a prob with my weed though.

republicans dont want to legalize weed so they really are trying to kill us all

[glugs some vodka]

im an accelerationist

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

16% of the population of this world is horses

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

black people have white palms tho. have you ever seen a black person irl.

i don't want to stare at black peeps palms, it's offensive and intrusive

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

where the heck did you find a brain doctor who dgaf about weed
every one i ever seen thinks my smokn doobies is worse than my gettin raped

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

financially racist posted:

only wimps vote to avoid

also dwarf me plz

your on the list