Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

So... how long until someone leaks a copy of pisspresident's heavily incriminating tax returns? And he'll claim they're fake (because they actually are fabricated) but they at least look legit enough to give grounds for an investigation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

I'm the creatine and arginine soaked post bicep curl pump in the President's right arm

Sick O)))

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Huge pro-Trump rally in NYC draws as many as 100 supporters!

quote:

Others waved Trump flags and one man had a blue sign which said simply: “Stop bashing Trump.” A less succinct sign read: “Yes! You are our president! Not 4. But 8 years! We are all behind you!”

Michelle Mitchell, from Farmingville, Long Island, had used canvas to construct five letters spelling out “Trump”. Her friend Teresa Fisher was holding the T and R – “T for Teresa and Trump,” she said – while Mitchell, 49, had the U and M in her bag. Someone had walked off with the P.
TRum !

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I think they are genuinely unsure of what to say. because not matter what happens its really loving bad for them. either trump is mentally broken and paranoid and lashing at everyone in petty spite or the IC did have FISA order placed and they have real poo poo on him. there is no good way to spin this.

Think about this

Trump made Priebus and Bannon stay back in DC to handle the fallout, messaging, and strategy around the Sessions perjury/recusal thing

then he goes off his meds and tweets this insane poo poo

At this rate even those two might throw in the towel

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Hey OBAMA. Trump and Russia are just trying to enjoy a round of golf, you rear end.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Apraxin posted:

Someone had walked off with the P.

:haw:

MORE LIKE FLEW OFF DOWN TO FLORIDA WITH THE P

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKVMUGwKcLE

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Sessions is on his way to Mar-a-Largo

Trump is gonna yell at him for recusing himself and looking weak

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Squizzle posted:

lbj to nixon is the most fascinating sequential potus pair in living memory imo

two men each individually fascinating and each incredibly competent in certain domains but both w huge blind spots, and for all that they could not have more difference in character if they tried

Obama to trump might unseat that tho, we'll see

I remember reading something years ago by David Axelrod where he said voters often go for a president very unlike the one before. That's part if why he figured Obama's chances since erudite Obama was a big difference from stupid hick Bush.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

there's a new episode of saturday night live tonight, right? prob have another fun political cold open

they'll no doubt find a way to gently caress up even the easiest open layup

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

did ythis get psoted yet

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

skaboomizzy posted:

Sessions is on his way to Mar-a-Largo

Trump is gonna yell at him for recusing himself and looking weak

mark my words he's 100% gonna try to convince him to un-recuse himself

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

he also felt a moral obligation to help the underprivileged and oppressed and managed to get civil rights legislation passed that wouldnt pass uh basically at any other time in history except maybe during the height of ww2 when fdr could do what he felt like

fdr and lbj, united in (1) making accomplishments for the underprivileged that nobody else could ever get passed, and (2) having one huge area of fuckuppery that history will never forgive them for (for fdr it's the japanese internment)

guy in the middle is lbj's political mentor, texas governor james allred, one of the great champions of the new deal and foes of the ku klux klan

trivia item: allred and johnson are wearing oleander boutonnières because this meeting took place in galveston in 1937 and galveston is the oleander city (lady bird johnson became a big promoter of oleander flowers)

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

TwoStepBoog posted:

Hey OBAMA. Trump and Russia are just trying to enjoy a round of golf, you rear end.

why does he have a cast, hillary shoe reference?????

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
trump's support is being reduced to its purest form

slowly reducing, cleansing, concentrating, quintessentializing as it were

slowly peeling away like:

flesh from a burned face

russian matryoshka dolls

the triune brain

what remains after passing through the crucible will be embiggened, emboldened

a febrile lizard brain that isn't afraid to die and doesn't even know it's alive

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
don't drink without smoking weed

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Apraxin posted:

Huge pro-Trump rally in NYC draws as many as 100 supporters!

TRum !

quote:

“I think a lot of people are afraid to come out,” Mitchell said. “They’ve seen people on the opposing side harass supporters.”

Good. Maybe take a moment to reflect on how immigrant communities are feeling as they see others deported or shot dead for no reason

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

fdr and lbj, united in (1) making accomplishments for the underprivileged that nobody else could ever get passed, and (2) having one huge area of fuckuppery that history will never forgive them for (for fdr it's the japanese internment)

guy in the middle is lbj's political mentor, texas governor james allred, one of the great champions of the new deal and foes of the ku klux klan

trivia item: allred and johnson are wearing oleander boutonnières because this meeting took place in galveston in 1937 and galveston is the oleander city (lady bird johnson became a big promoter of oleander flowers)

i think if they had been given identical circumstances, lbj wouldve been a better potus than fdr by a country mile

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

McGlockenshire posted:

freep

e: oh those are all reactions to this

I'm so into the people who still believe Trump's persona.

"These fools! They're not used to a man like Trump, a street fighter who plays to WIN!"

*real life Trump has a screaming meltdown in the oval office and runs off for his weekend vacation he needs every loving week in his literal safespace away from any dissent or insults*

"Yea, powerful, scary, alpha male Trump is gonna show those cuck pussies..."

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

Think about this

Trump made Priebus and Bannon stay back in DC to handle the fallout, messaging, and strategy around the Sessions perjury/recusal thing

then he goes off his meds and tweets this insane poo poo

At this rate even those two might throw in the towel

bannon won't quit but priebus might. he is a weasle but he knows everything is hosed and probaly wants to get off the ship.

remember "trump fires from the hip", he probably saw some article making up poo poo about wire taps in one of his safe space sites he goes on and went even more ballistic and spewed it onto twitter. he doesnt think at all.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

UrbicaMortis posted:

I remember reading something years ago by David Axelrod where he said voters often go for a president very unlike the one before. That's part if why he figured Obama's chances since erudite Obama was a big difference from stupid hick Bush.

that sounds like just-so pundit wisdom tho

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

UrbicaMortis posted:

David Axelrod has worked for a lot of failed rear end campaigns here in the UK and Obama's victory was not down to him, imo.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: The goblins nest > Someone had walked off with the P

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015
Hey Hey LBJ
How many tweets did you make today

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Lastgirl posted:

Sikh (Ö)))

e:

Quisling posted:

Sick O)))

consarnit

SHVPS4DETH fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Mar 4, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ex post facho posted:

Squizzle is piccolo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

jBrereton posted:

David Axelrod has worked for a lot of failed rear end campaigns here in the UK and Obama's victory was not down to him, imo.

any victory, even Obama's 08 'any D could probably win as long as they didn't step on their own dicks thanks to the economy literally collapsing around us and the R stance being 'this is fine'' win, is in spite of Axelrod, not because of him. That man is one of the most useless motherfuckers. Him saying poo poo like this is his standard style. He waits for things to happen then nods and goes 'mhm, exactly as I expected' as if we should gasp and clap in awe.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

jBrereton posted:

Hillarys campaign team was by and large Obama people

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Squizzle posted:

why does he have a cast, hillary shoe reference?????

lame duck

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

jBrereton posted:

Actually yeah, lol, he worked for the miliband campaign, didn't he? Must have been a bit of a shock going from trying to sell Obama to working with a man who was almost devoid of charisma.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

where the gently caress is Rudy Giuliani!!!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

Hillarys campaign team was by and large Obama people

Yeah she poached lots of Obama talent but her campaign choked so bad on what was supposed to be a easily layup shot.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

re: nam

i believe in my heart of hearts that most of the reason history is so unkind to the war is that its the first thing the boomer generation felt mortally threatened by as a whole, and which had no interest in accommodating or comforting them even if they were white and middle class

it was a bad idea to begin w and a disaster in execution but its not unique in either aspect, once the boomers stop writing history itll be folded w/o distinction into the annals of american misadventure

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Venom Snake posted:

heads up that if Charging Into a Goblins Nest wins we are probably going to die horribly very quickly lol

Doesnt matter, still voted.

Inshallah

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

McGlockenshire posted:

I did a few FBI tip line submissions running up to the election, they were whipping themselves into a frenzy way beyond the usual keeping the powder dry and I'm pretty sure that we'd see freep types raising a loving white power militia if hillary had won

I think we ended up in the less dangerous timeline though because the alternative seems to be funnier and less deadly so far

e:

freep has lots of women, actually so it's better to just generalize them all into old white people

You're doing gods work.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

real
talk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulhumatic
May 21, 2007
Not dreaming...just turned off.

A Handed Missus posted:

In 24/7 mass praying for the resignation of Jeff Sessions, in the hopes that BIG WET rear end will be the next AG.

• Locked thread