Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Joker Obama wants to WATCH your TRANS KID PEEING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

amazing

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

:eyepop:

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Look at that beautiful necktie! See - it's at the proper length! SUCK IT, LIBS!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

:five:

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Wasn't Garrison drawing Trump with a low-key buff physique? He's looking a little hefty there.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Mister Mind posted:

Look at that beautiful necktie! See - it's at the proper length! SUCK IT, LIBS!

It's a bit short, actually. That'd be appropriate for the 70s-80s.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
He's the only artist who draws his hands as if they were too large.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Put that sickos Obama in the window someone oh God i can't finish until he's in the window

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

also replace sickos with soros

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Vib Rib posted:

Is this supposed to make Trump look like anything but a total nutjob?
I mean the finger-pointing for a desperate scapegoat is so transparent but I guess we're supposed to say "oh gosh he's right"?

E:
You know what, I notice that whenever "fake news" and "OBAMA!!!!" are brought up nobody mentions specifics. It's just "they're undermining the presidency!" but nobody cares to say what or how.
Did Obama encourage Trump to pursue an unconstitutional executive order? Did the specter of Hillary Clinton force Trump to discuss top secret material in public? Was it fake news or the Soros-funded cabals of paid protestors who made him botch every foreign relation attempt he's made? It doesn't matter, just focus any negativity on these scapegoats. Any bad feelings you have are their fault, regardless of rhyme or reason.

A scapegoat means never having to ask for specifics

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
hey guys remember when conservatives whined and threw tantrums that Obama blamed Bush for everything and mocked him for it

yeah good times

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The resemblance is uncanny
Yeah
https://twitter.com/vrunt/status/837408258474266626

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
Thank you, thread.

Also I just noticed Garrison's Obama Mom Jeans are functioning more like a Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity.

Pretty petty.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Garrison: "Trump will be the ultimate savior of America, look how nothing can stop him!"

Also Garrison: "Waaah Trump and Hillary and Bush are criticizing Trump, they just won't leave!"

Also hasn't Obama just been on vacation this whole time? When has he tried to "Ruin Trump like he tried to ruin America"

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

RonJeremysBalzac posted:

Channeling the spirit Demon of Jack Chick I see

I didn't know Jack Chick liked Shin Megami Tensei

quote:

I'd tell Ramirez to go step on a rake but I'm pretty sure that's what resulted in these cartoons in the first place

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Mar 4, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Ularg posted:

Garrison: "Trump will be the ultimate savior of America, look how nothing can stop him!"

Also Garrison: "Waaah Trump and Hillary and Bush are criticizing Trump, they just won't leave!"

Also hasn't Obama just been on vacation this whole time? When has he tried to "Ruin Trump like he tried to ruin America"

It comes from the big man himself

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837996746236182529

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Maybe Trump should ask the Republicans who made wire tapping legal and easy.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
The whole wiretap thing is completely unsubstantiated so I can't wait for it to become conservative gospel.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

twerking on the railroad posted:

BAHAHAHAHAHA Garrison just figured out that he's been backing a loser for over a year.

Seriously: check out how little detail is in here. He's been saving this one for a while, hoping to fill it up with little liberal goblins. But at least for today he can't find any to draw, because it's his man who's been too stupid to see the goblins he's surrounded himself with.

Also, do I detect that manly, ripped Garrisonverse Trump is beginning to develop the tiniest hint of a paunch?

Little cracks in the Garrisonverse, slowly allowing undesirable realities to leak in

e: dammit, missed a page

Cabbit posted:

Wasn't Garrison drawing Trump with a low-key buff physique? He's looking a little hefty there.

usenet celeb 1992 fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Mar 4, 2017

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Inspector Hound posted:

Put that sickos Obama in the window someone oh God i can't finish until he's in the window

ThaumPenguin posted:

also replace sickos with soros

Incisive commentary!

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

I love this one. The usual Pants Donkey face has become "Why's this maniac pointing at me?"

edit: :ohdear: I feel bad now, he was having such a nice stroll through the neighborhood before Trump started pointing at him.

Also:

https://twitter.com/davidgross_man/status/838022813550329858

twerking on the railroad fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Mar 4, 2017

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

DEBT HOUSE

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
How do you convince yourself that Trump isn't a globalist?! He's got dodgy business deals all over the world. I don't see how you can go 'oh George Soros is so evil and hates America' while also going 'oh Trump is so good and loves America', aside from the obvious reason.

the obvious reason is anti-semitism

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

I love this one. The usual Pants Donkey face has become "Why's this maniac pointing at me?"

edit: :ohdear: I feel bad now, he was having such a nice stroll through the neighborhood before Trump started pointing at him.

It works on so many levels. Trump is screaming at his supporters that the health reform mess will never go away.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Hey let's look at the pro-Trump rally today in DC!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

"Can you all fill this space out a bit, form nice layered lines- there we go, pack right in there toward the middle now. Jake, let's get a nice tight closeup on the middle group with all the hats and signs."

In all seriousness, though, that's a solid crowd, just fantastic. There must be nearly 50 people there! Wow. Obama could never pull crowds of exactly that size.

E:

BAHAHAHAHAHA Garrison just figured out that he's been backing a loser for over a year.

Seriously: check out how little detail is in here. He's been saving this one for a while, hoping to fill it up with little liberal goblins. But at least for today he can't find any to draw, because it's his man who's been too stupid to see the goblins he's surrounded himself with.

Sorry to tell you this, friendo, but Garrison doesn't do irony. He genuinely thinks that Obama should scare you.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Vib Rib posted:

Is this supposed to make Trump look like anything but a total nutjob?

Given how the movie ended, it can't really do anything else.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
https://twitter.com/NickBaumann/status/838149668039196674

https://twitter.com/NickBaumann/status/838150021312876544

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Hey now, at least it sounds like the good guys win in that book.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Hey now, at least it sounds like the good guys win in that book.

"The queen of England is forced to marry her son to..... a Pakistani woman!!!"

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

quick, someone get prince charles on the line and ask how that made him feel

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
lol, Raspail is a ridiculously reac guy. He's obsessed with reestablishing monarchy and restoring Catholicism as the state religion. He's also extremely racist, but you've gotta be aware that his racism doesn't come from the 1930s, it comes from the 1700s.

Despite being hopelessly stuck in his idealized age of kings, he's supposedly a good writer. Just one with terrible, incredibly outdated opinions.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:vince:

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I love lovely think-pieces like that. Ones like Reefer Madness take a hypothetical situation and extrapolate them to an absurd and melodramatic end. Reminds me of Wild In the Streets, a movie/short novel that was made in response to the proposal to reduce US voting age limits from 21 to 18. In it, a single 25 year old senator (who is a hippie) somehow passes a bunch of laws to reduce the age limits for voting AND holding office to 15, and suddenly washington is filled with a buncha no-good hippie teenagers ruining the country under the sinister rule of President Frost. It's a fun watch, but I don't think any elected official ever compared an actual current event to it like Bannon did that other novel.

Can anyone else recommend terrible reactionary pieces like Camp of the Saints or Wild in the Streets? Satires don't count, I want totally earnest dumb stuff.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Hey.

Imagine Lisa Benson drawing pinups. Imagine Bob Gorrell drawing pinups.

Imagine Bob Gorrell's B^U lying seductively, giving you what he imagines to be bedroom eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Can anyone else recommend terrible reactionary pieces like Camp of the Saints or Wild in the Streets? Satires don't count, I want totally earnest dumb stuff.
The Turner Diaries.

• Locked thread