Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cumshitter posted:

right back at u you the "eyes say no" joke makeses me simle every time

tyvm :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

If they had a warrant not at all

But why would they have a warrant

Russia

i was merely asking in jest

I'm pretty sure it's established that the FISA warrant was issued so Trump's literally just saying to the whole world that he's super suspicious even to people who shattered decorum by politicking on his behalf

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

TildeATH posted:

Is this another one of those times you "accidentally" smoked crack?

i ahve accidnetlyy smoke dcrack only TIWCE in my life and i am now emotionallyy, physically, and mnentally preparead to kung fu karate chop crack rocks out of eomeones handd if they gtry to give me more crack

i do not havee the nninner disicplinene jto not smoke it if ifts offered and after ia pick up every crck rock offf the ground that is something i do noeeed to work on

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

euphronius posted:

If they had a warrant not at all

But why would they have a warrant

Russia

this is the best thing. Either the LITERAL CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR did it without a warrant and fuckin lol, or, ya know, it's all legal and there was a warrant which means there was cause.

I mean, the most likely answer is 'this is complete bullshit Trump read on some lovely news site and parroted' but even if he's right he's an idiot.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

cumshitter posted:

i ahve accidnetlyy smoke dcrack only TIWCE in my life and i am now emotionallyy, physically, and mnentally preparead to kung fu karate chop crack rocks out of eomeones handd if they gtry to give me more crack

i do not havee the nninner disicplinene jto not smoke it if ifts offered and after ia pick up every crck rock offf the ground that is something i do noeeed to work on

just smoke crack pussy

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

:siren: buttery male doxx in progress :siren:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

is it true that 90% of the effect of smoking crack is just it making you want to smoke more crack

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

this is the best thing. Either the LITERAL CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR did it without a warrant and fuckin lol, or, ya know, it's all legal and there was a warrant which means there was cause.

I mean, the most likely answer is 'this is complete bullshit Trump read on some lovely news site and parroted' but even if he's right he's an idiot.

Ikr

I do think trump was tapped but obama wasn't involved

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Epic High Five posted:

30-45 people was the estimate for the Indianapolis march

It was a combination march FOR Trump and AGAINST the "seditious fringe" whatever that means

Mind you we were the first state to be called for Trump and went for him bigly

March 4, 2017: When hundreds of people took to the streets to announce to their communities, loudly and clearly, that they are loving idiots

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like im 75%percent sure i wouldnto smoke crack if someone gave me a baseball sized crack rock and open palm slammed that sweet seweet crack into my hand in a sllw motion end of an 80s episode upbeat comedy freeze frame at the high fiveand roll the credits kinda style poo poo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

euphronius posted:

Ikr

yea the most likely option is the DoJ did it because, ya know, they had cause and Trump just admitted that on fuckkin twitter, right?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Carter's squealing, lol

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Office Pig posted:

Carter's squealing, lol

Lots of people assumed he would, you got a source on this though?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I can't keep up with the news lol

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Mother likes her e-mail private

Private e-mail for mother

Mother's e-mail, it must be private

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Office Pig posted:

Carter's squealing, lol

I mean, yea of course, but source?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

Omg I just heard about the wiretap tweets

welcome, friend

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/BrendanNyhan/status/838164212245479424

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

euphronius posted:

Ikr

it's almost as if by saying something ridiculous, everyone admits to part of it and it steers the conversation...have you been paying attention at all how Trump operates?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

breath of the wild seems ok if a bit diff from normal zelda but i dont wanna buy a wii u or switch to play it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ok first off i am not a crack addict but i dont know why you wouldnt want to smoke it just once and bypass allofyour brains stupid defences and feel loving awesome for an entire hour. you owe yourslf this experience

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/838102754971238401?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i actually had a wii u a couple years ago but smash online was poo poo and i didnt play much else so i sold it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Chaos rains

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Office Pig posted:

Carter's squealing, lol

i mean okay but where and to whom

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol holy poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

i actually had a wii u a couple years ago but smash online was poo poo and i didnt play much else so i sold it

me tooo

i am NOT addicted tocarck

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mnoba posted:

it's almost as if by saying something ridiculous, everyone admits to part of it and it steers the conversation...have you been paying attention at all how Trump operates?

you understand that if the DoJ 'admits' they tapped Trump with a warrant that's 100% legal and allowed AND no doubt whatever the cause was for the warrant would only make Trump's issues worse, right?

aw yea that's the hot stuff!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sessions met with Kirlak

Trump changes GOP platform to be pro Russian

Lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Donald Trump has disrespected the Zelda holiday weekend, and I will never forgive him for making me re-engage with politics when all I want to do is break pots with my sword.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

whaaaaaaaaaaat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

just smoke crack pussy

back and neck????

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

I knew this little bitch boy would be the first to roll over

He got crushed by Chris Hayes, ffs

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

cumshitter posted:

ok first off i am not a crack addict but i dont know why you wouldnt want to smoke it just once and bypass allofyour brains stupid defences and feel loving awesome for an entire hour. you owe yourslf this experience

I like feeling terrible which is also why I read about trump for 3 hours a day.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Squizzle posted:

back and neck????

:ocelot:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Carter page gonna get poloniumed

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/838166191529132032

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/838166466553917440

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/838166825707925504

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/DonCheadle/status/838163171055566848

... drat, don cheadle that's a bomb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

euphronius posted:

Sessions met with Kirlak

Trump changes GOP platform to be pro Russian

Lol

It's hilarious how Trump is so desperate to suck Putin cock, just because Putin said he would be good leader.

• Locked thread