Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
I was going to say that male fatshion is a less interesting target because the structure of men's outfits varies less than women's, but this guy happened.

Serving smug wizard realness.

Everyone in that post needs to trim their beards. A beard can help a fat face, but a bigger beard doesn't help more. I'm not into suspenders, but I probably wouldn't notice Business Santa at all if it weren't for the waxed mustache and novelty-size beard.

If the bow tie guy in that post knocked back his beard and ditched the cap, I think it'd be an alright look. The knit bow tie isn't great, but the colors work. Short/rolled sleeves or that sort of vest help make a bow tie not scream "young Republican."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Hjalmar posted:

challenge accepted

business casual santa here demonstrates the first Male Fatshion Tip: conceal your many chins with a beard

Male Fatshion Tip #2: distract from your gut by wearing a bigass hat. the bigger your tum-tum, the larger the hat

an addendum to Tip #1: if you have more chins than beard, wear a bow tie. if you google Men's Fatshion it's goddamn bow tie city. these men know the secret

As a fat, bearded guy who regularly wears a bow tie, I gotta say that caftan is a bit much.

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

There a is a nonzero chance that they are both juggalos and that they're the high school couple that is always on again/off again and has loud breakup fights in the cafeteria

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Compelling point, but who here in 2017 knows what a Kodak Moment is?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

walrusman posted:

Compelling point, but who here in 2017 knows what a Kodak Moment is?

No, no, no. It's a Kodiak moment. They just dig the chaw.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

All of those outfits would work on black guys. Especially bow ties. The last guy though, I can imagine he sounds like a chip bag being opened every time he moves.

my first attempts to search for men's fatshion turned up a lot of very attractive black men, so your instinct is on point

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

FreudianSlippers posted:

I assume anyone wearing a bowtie is either a libertarian, stripper, bartender or in the Nation of Islam.

I was one of those things for a few years.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

This guy just needs to wear a shirt that fits him. And maybe get rid of the suspenders.

It's hard to make clothes that fit on bodies that cannot be topologically reduced to flat panels.

have you ever tried to wrap paper around something that's curved in three dimensions? Same problem

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't know why fat men get more leniency than fat women.

I mean, I do know, but

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

let's remember check our prejudices at the door when we enter this thread so we can laugh at these fat people without guilt

i mean did y'all even notice that

the bow-tie is made of yarn

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Pick posted:

I mean, I do know, but

The internet loves making fun of women, even moreso when they're fat. Making fun of fat men just hits too close to home

leave pcos bill alone

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Pick posted:

I mean, I do know, but

Cause men don't have the expectation of being eye candy sex objects for anyone that passes by. You'll see men complain about "That fat women assaults my eyes!" while his fat male friend laughs with him.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Low Desert Punk posted:

The internet loves making fun of women, even moreso when they're fat. Making fun of fat men just hits too close to home

Said in a thread where most content is making fun of neckbeards.

Everybody hates and mocks fat male idiots, they just get called different names.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

steinrokkan posted:

Said in a thread where most content is making fun of neckbeards.

Everybody hates and mocks fat male idiots, they just get called different names.

Fat neckbeards are mocked for bad fashion, nerdy hobbies, and bad hygiene. People don't post normal looking fat men and make fun of them just for being fat like they do with women.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's called a double standard, and don't knock it because we guys got the big end (heh) of the stick on that one.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
PYF AUG: my genital just got hard. Lol

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
AUG thread: my genital just got hard LOL

E: dammit beaten!!

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I outright refuse to believe these pictures were taken in 2017. They're like 1999.jpg.

I can confirm that that "waist-high fishnet hose under regular clothes" poo poo is coming back into style, seen it a ton online lately.

Also. It's "Kodak moments" as in "Kodak film," not "Kodiak bears". So they got it right. Which is confusing, considering they're like 15.

Everything else could be from 1997 til yesterday, so I'm going by the weird fishnet thing.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

hwordhan
Sep 27, 2012

Ask me about the taste of a video game character's breast milk!

Aaahhhh, ohhhh, hmmmm, would, would, would, yep yep yep yep yep yep yep

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That dude has nice legs.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Is...is that scotch tape on his tie? :wtc:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's the sort of frugal, common sense problem solving America needs.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

We obviously haven't been on his genital.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Bobby Digital posted:

Yep, it was supposed to keep it from blowing around.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Ularg posted:

We obviously haven't been on his genital.

They say it's the happiest place on Earth.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Bobby Digital posted:

It's probably TopStick, a double sided tape used to adhere toupees and clothing to skin. Often used to stick fake mustaches on actors in theater. It doesn't work too well fabric-to-fabric, though.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

We Know Catheters posted:

Yep, it was supposed to keep it from blowing around.

There's a perfectly good loop right there.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Bobby Digital posted:

There's a perfectly good loop right there.

Yeah but the thin end of the tie just barely goes through it. The tie loop can only do so much.

EmptyVessel
Oct 30, 2012

Those 'book-shelves' are horrible both as an idea and in execution.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Pick posted:

I mean, I do know, but

Fat guys tend to acknowledge being "the fat guy" and tend to own up to being a lazy piece of poo poo and knowing that they could fix it if they tried, since they have the benefit of being full of testosterone and thus fat loss comes easier to them. Women seem to associate their weight with their identity more and more the bigger they get, and thus tend to bristle more at the notion that something could be done about their weight. A common complaint is women who see their fat boyfriends start working out and watching the weight melt off and the muscle pile on while they work their rear end off and all they get for their trouble is smaller boobs and a belly that looks a little deflated. Being fat also tends to emphasize feminine features ("curviness," wide hips, tig ol' bitties) and plays into the identity thing for women moreso than men. There's also the social stereotypes that The Fat Guy can be funny or pleasant to be around so long as he's reasonably clean, while The Fat Chick is a horny bitch.

This is all bullshit based on nothing though so feel free to disagree or expound at your leisure

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

What the gently caress is a Butter Babe

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Howdy, I'm here to ruin your day some more. I know it's like 4-5 pages ago, and he's been posted multiple timea, but bad-teeth dvd guy is even worse. As was said before, he was charged and convicted for molesting his little sister. But here's where it gets good. To prove to people on the internet (he was also going to use the video as proof in court I believe) that he was innocent, he recorded himself :nms:talking about how he was only into scat and mainly his own scat. Thus obviously he couldn't have raped her because there was no scat, and certainly not his. He decided to prove his point by making GBS threads into his own hand and loving his poo poo and jacking his poo poo.:nms: Hope I made your day a bit brighter, folks!

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Shugojin posted:

Yeah but the thin end of the tie just barely goes through it. The tie loop can only do so much.

If only there were some piece of technology that were specifically designed for this purpoh wait it's a loving tie bar

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Munchables posted:

Howdy, I'm here to ruin your day some more. I know it's like 4-5 pages ago, and he's been posted multiple timea, but bad-teeth dvd guy is even worse. As was said before, he was charged and convicted for molesting his little sister. But here's where it gets good. To prove to people on the internet (he was also going to use the video as proof in court I believe) that he was innocent, he recorded himself :nms:talking about how he was only into scat and mainly his own scat. Thus obviously he couldn't have raped her because there was no scat, and certainly not his. He decided to prove his point by making GBS threads into his own hand and loving his poo poo and jacking his poo poo.:nms: Hope I made your day a bit brighter, folks!

It's pretty much universal if someone has hosed up teeth they are a poo poo tier person. Just look at the British .

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Munchables posted:

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

This dude is really proud of his 3D printed bong.

• Locked thread