Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

I don't know.

Please respect your waifu, don't grope her on photos you plan on sharing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

cash crab posted:

Not sure if this is AUG or if it owns but w/e

Love Live! School Alcoholism Project.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Ugh, I really loving hate when people wear a hoop skirt without a petticoat layer. All you see under the skirt is the rigid plastic edge rather than a nice fabric-y fullness as it's supposed to be.

Also that ghost sweater fuckin' owns. I want one.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

kinmik posted:

I found two versions

I know this is from a few pages back, but I love how this first one was obviously made by someone who listens to too much Howard Stern. Half of the ugly guys work on his show or are part of the Wack Pack.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
I love how "clinically obese" and "morbidly obese" are two different categories

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Is this the American Taliban I've been hearing about?

quote:

Son of the Burdened

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Wot wot, old boy. Might one have a toke?
Look how loving wrecked Nicolas Cage is, what an absolute legend

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Mouse Dresser posted:

Ugh, I really loving hate when people wear a hoop skirt without a petticoat layer. All you see under the skirt is the rigid plastic edge rather than a nice fabric-y fullness as it's supposed to be.

Also that ghost sweater fuckin' owns. I want one.

Great that's a thing I've never cared about before, but now will notice.

The ghost sweater was from Asos (I want one too), but no longer for sale. It was popular enough that knockoffs should come out soon. Or it'll be reissued next Halloween.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

This is one of the most 1980s things I have ever seen.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Shugojin posted:

They bear their mulletude with tremendous self-confidence.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think a lot of people scroll past this, assuming it's just a Love Live song. You guys really should give it a listen

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shugojin posted:

I was around in the 80s and this looks like a 1990s thing.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Dikkfor posted:

Basically, yes.

IIRC Jimmy Savile routinely answered the phone with "Now officer, she swore to me she was 16".

THis reminds me how sex with under aged girls was a weirdly cool thing it seems in the 70s. There's a ton of songs about it, probably most famous is Only The Good Die Young and T&A movies from that era have a lot of older dude banging a girl who is clearly stated to being in high school (though no age was ever said).

Like, ew wtf?

Comrade Koba posted:

gently caress.

:smith:

Holy poo poo, what the gently caress is worng with people? This is like the person who wanted a tattoo artist to tattoo his dog.

The hair says 80s, but the tattoos say early 90s.

I feel like this is actually some of the least AUG MRAs out there

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

twistedmentat posted:

I feel like this is actually some of the least AUG MRAs out there

There is a non zero chance these two men jack off on trains together, no homo.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Heath posted:

Is this the American Taliban I've been hearing about?

Talibanime.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

gilla

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

the last words heard by the hero who took this picture were

"kooloo-limpah!"

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Does anyone have a source on that sweater? It owns bones. :iiam:

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

cash crab posted:

this put me in a great mood, godspeed

Goodspeed. Stanley Goodspeed.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

WrenP-Complete posted:

Does anyone have a source on that sweater? It owns bones. :iiam:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Great that's a thing I've never cared about before, but now will notice.

The ghost sweater was from Asos (I want one too), but no longer for sale. It was popular enough that knockoffs should come out soon. Or it'll be reissued next Halloween.

How you missed this up the page is a mystery.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Bogan King posted:

How you missed this up the page is a mystery.

Huh, weird. It's a mystery to me too! Thanks though.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

BrigadierSensible posted:

Jimmy Saville was a particular breed of monster insomuch as he deliberately constructed his public persona to be as "creepy and dirty and paedophile adjacent" as possible so people wouldn't think he was one in real life, and then deliberately wrangled himself a job where he would not only be working with kids, but that kids would line up to be on his shows. Then there is all the charity work he did with childrens hospitals, again done to put himself in proximity with vulnerable under-age children and in a way that he is seen as the good guy for having some alone time with a bedridden orphan.

May he burn eternally.

And that's not even getting into the necrophilia http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-seen-having-sex-5234283

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Nobody noticed the Potato on line four?

Sentient potato a 4/10, more attractive than 3/10 Adrien Brody.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh yeah that potato right next to David Mitchell :doh:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Sergeant Peppers Lonely Lonely Lonely Band

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Guy needs to be happier about finding a chick skinnier than him.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Low Desert Punk posted:

also male fatshion is a thing, but nobody ever posts that :ssh:

challenge accepted

business casual santa here demonstrates the first Male Fatshion Tip: conceal your many chins with a beard

Male Fatshion Tip #2: distract from your gut by wearing a bigass hat. the bigger your tum-tum, the larger the hat

an addendum to Tip #1: if you have more chins than beard, wear a bow tie. if you google Men's Fatshion it's goddamn bow tie city. these men know the secret

Low Desert Punk posted:

I feel like some goons in this thread just want all fat people to wear trash bags and live underground so we never have to look at them

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The spirit of Muammar Gaddafi lives on.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Hjalmar posted:

business casual santa here demonstrates the first Male Fatshion Tip: conceal your many chins with a beard

This guy just needs to wear a shirt that fits him. And maybe get rid of the suspenders.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Vinyl Sorcerer rules

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Men's fashion eh?

Hjalmar posted:

challenge accepted

Male Fatshion Tip #2: distract from your gut by wearing a bigass hat. the bigger your tum-tum, the larger the hat

an addendum to Tip #1: if you have more chins than beard, wear a bow tie. if you google Men's Fatshion it's goddamn bow tie city. these men know the secret

All of those outfits would work on black guys. Especially bow ties. The last guy though, I can imagine he sounds like a chip bag being opened every time he moves.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

I outright refuse to believe these pictures were taken in 2017. They're like 1999.jpg.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Nobody looks good in bow ties. If you're a little kid or a very old man, maybe. Even then it's not a good look, it's just not as terrible as it could be.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I outright refuse to believe these pictures were taken in 2017. They're like 1999.jpg.

It's still 1999 in the midwest.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I assume anyone wearing a bowtie is either a libertarian or in the Nation of Islam.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Exactly, also can anyone confirm if that is a hatchet man tshirt Dewey from Malcolm in the middle is wearing?

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FreudianSlippers posted:

I assume anyone wearing a bowtie is either a libertarian or in the Nation of Islam.

There's also the occasional wildcard Communist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

White snoop dog on the back with the keys.

• Locked thread