Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

This reasoning could really blow up in their faces if Obama knew nothing and it was just FBI -> FISA court and he just found out about it post facto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

please photoshop this to the guy thinking about trump getting pissed on by a hooker

or the kellyanne conway straddling djt on the desk

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i just dont know what to think anymotre

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MadJackal posted:

The Right has it's own reality which can be vocally and undeniably proven wrong over and over again, and it does not affect their core support one iota.

im the diazepam dildo

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/838188304180760577

:ohdear: WHAT DOES GOOGLE KNOW!? :tinfoil:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Harald posted:

i just dont know what to think anymotre

Don't think, just vote.

For Jeb!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Junkyard Poodle posted:

or the kellyanne conway straddling djt on the desk

I don't know why I found that couch pic so weird and funny.

Truly a chaos administration

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RubenBolling/status/838117808617762816

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

punchymcpunch posted:

im the diazepam dildo

We already knew that.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

whoa rad af

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

sorry we're looking for a pisstape not an analtape try again

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

the best version yet!
duly swiped! comic gold!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

So I went to this Progressive workshop today. Pretty good. Some good speakers. The final panel discussion was by journalists and the topic was reporting on Trump. Michael Cohen was there.

Some of the highlights:

Cohen believes journalists have a duty to cover Donald Trump and every insane thing he says. "Covering Trump is not like covering any other politician." He also said covering Trump was a burden and it's forcing journalists to rethink norms.

On the question what about when Trump supporters don't believe you, "I don't care."

He said it's appalling that Trump has called journalists the enemy of the people. He talked about being part of the Trump press pool covering the rallies. "People were nice to us until we got into the press pen, then they were terrible."

He really hates the term "fake news" He also said that some of the leaks are released intentionally to burn journalists and make the press look like liars.

The current administration is completely lawless, which I got the impression was his way of saying no one is in control in the White House and it's chaos.

"Mike Flynn lied, then Spicer and Pence lied for him. Whoever leaked that is a patriot."

One question from the audience asked why didn't the media cover Ryan, McConnell and the rest more. Cohen replied that Trump dominating the news is the perfect shield for Congress to pass bills and get away with it.

Yeah, there were two other journalists there, but they barely said anything.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

:barf:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/csmonitor/status/838143078699520000

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

google has a rogue ai that got loose and is the cause of this whole mess

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

hey this one happened in my neighboorhood. (dont dox me please)

burgess was really expecting for the turnout to be mostly republican pro-trump supporters. people on my local Indivisible facebook group really pushed hard to have a strong presence at this event, and it looks like it worked. burgess was dodging town halls and constituents for a while. its nice that he couldnt even pull any meaningful support in a wealthy dallas suburb

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Yinlock posted:

violence turned the alt-right into a punch-based meme overnight so it actually solved quite a bit

violence solves nothing unless nazis are involved then it is the only solution

The solution is bloody piss. Violence is the solvent.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

slouch posted:

burgess was really expecting for the turnout to be mostly republican pro-trump supporters. people on my local Indivisible facebook group really pushed hard to have a strong presence at this event, and it looks like it worked. burgess was dodging town halls and constituents for a while. its nice that he couldnt even pull any meaningful support in a wealthy dallas suburb

This is the best video guide how to treat your local GOP congress Trump boot licker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de3WWGCK4N0

dk2m
May 6, 2009
is tromp still bad

pls i must know

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

dk2m posted:

is tromp still bad

pls i must know

He'll tweet. Stay strong

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He'll grab your pussy look out!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Lote posted:

This reasoning could really blow up in their faces if Obama knew nothing and it was just FBI -> FISA court and he just found out about it post facto.

hooo boy i bet they're just sweating about a thing mattering

man, what if someone called them hypocrites on something? the whole party might collapse

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i like that things are starting to matter again, and it's all trump's doing because he's a loudmouth idiot that flipped out over some bullshit article lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

A Neurotic Corncob
Nov 12, 2016

A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine.

Epic High Five posted:

https://medium.com/@willsommer/the-fratty-proud-boys-are-the-alt-rights-weirdest-new-phenomenon-7572b31e50f2

lol the Proud Boys are apparently McInnes' little subset of loyalists in the alt-right

They're nofappers who very specifically advertise themselves as toughs who exist to rough up antifas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

:yikes:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i hope some intelligence agency leaks a huge library of recordings from magalargo to show how insecure the altwhite house is

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/tamerra_nikol/status/838152497738964993

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Squizzle posted:

i hope some intelligence agency leaks a huge library of recordings from magalargo to show how insecure the altwhite house is

Give the Chinese time

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

slouch posted:

Sup fellow North Texas goon (I'd guess UNT).

He also didn't announce this poo poo until the 28th, so I couldn't go due to a conflict. Make sure to post in thread and in the Texas thread for the next one, as I wanna make sure to go heckle our moron representative.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Is this.. I

uh

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/838089942442127360

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/838096549754335234

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mormonpartyboat posted:

yeah but anything good coming of that relies on democrats as a cohesive party being able to navigate between the charybdis of progressive revolution and the scylla of the still existing republican control of all three branches of government

if that happened - and that's as smooth a transition of power as we can hope for - government might as well put up an out of order sign until 2020

that sign is up already tho

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

JosefStalinator posted:

Sup fellow North Texas goon (I'd guess UNT).

He also didn't announce this poo poo until the 28th, so I couldn't go due to a conflict. Make sure to post in thread and in the Texas thread for the next one, as I wanna make sure to go heckle our moron representative.

I did my undergrad at UNT. :hfive:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

As is usually the case, Trump’s supporters in the conservative media gave him all he seems to feel he needs. The Twitter fury that Trump greeted the world with Saturday morning appears to have wormed its way from conservative radio host Mark Levin to White House chief strategist Steve Bannon’s former Breitbart News website to the president pecking out on his phone, “Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!”

Very quickly, he got an echo from a reliable source.

“What did OBAMA know and when did he know it??” Hannity wrote on Twitter.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tweet thread that's worth a look ↓

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/838211155227213825

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
now every time i try and do something i think 'we always try to venerate the entrepenur' and just crack the gently caress up

gently caress me, this is the most entertaining timeline

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

obama wiretapped me
*puts away unsecured android phone*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

la mentalidad del gorila...!

• Locked thread