Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Trumpenproletariat posted:

I think everyone's pretty much made up their minds on climate change by now, so a bunch of grad students who can't get real jobs getting paid to do busywork isn't something I feel too bad about getting cut.

"cant get a real job" just like you couldn't get a real job in the obama years apparently huh???

ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Trumpenproletariat posted:

I think everyone's pretty much made up their minds on climate change by now, so a bunch of grad students who can't get real jobs getting paid to do busywork isn't something I feel too bad about getting cut.

lol yeah understanding the climate effects nothing

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

spiders trained to eat men

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

ATTN thread friends: Listen to the Pietasters, they are chill and enjoy booze maybe even as much as y'all

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

mormonpartyboat posted:

the whole game has a tone of a solipsistic reality bubble floating through a quantum foam of possibility, reality constructing itself on the cusp of perception and degenerating the moment you look away

trump as gently caress

yeah it's really good i had no idea what was going on most of the time because the dimension of time basically did not exist

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv3uYDIxo3s

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why did obama have to illegally wiretip trump tower? i guess he was just jelious of all the poontang trump is geting. the last president to wiretap someone illgeally was bush so i guess that means they all do it!

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

spiders trained to eat seamen

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

silent terrorist elimination method

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

DrPlump posted:

why did obama have to illegally wiretip trump tower? i guess he was just jelious of all the poontang trump is geting. the last president to wiretap someone illgeally was bush so i guess that means they all do it!

but the whole point was that obama already got pissed on in the very pisstape bed before trump did

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
im the goon that thinks obam ordered a fisa warrant on turmp

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Robert Plant posted:

ATTN thread friends: Listen to the Pietasters, they are chill and enjoy booze maybe even as much as y'all

I saw them live a loving long time ago, this is all true

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Breaking: VP Wife Doxxed by AP!
https://twitter.com/VP/status/838145250954706944

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

BILL AYERS

SAUL ALINSKY

Do they realize Obama isn't the loving president anymore and they can't keep using him as the ultimate boogeyman?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bip Roberts posted:

but the whole point was that obama already got pissed on in the very pisstape bed before trump did

well yeah everyone likes a little pee play nothing wrong with that

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

The Glumslinger posted:

Jesus christ, how do people get so mentally ill

to read voat threads? i dunno

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Remember when "stop blaming Bush for your fuckups" was a mantra of the right under Obama? Yeah...

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/838244003657175040

:beerpal:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Youth Decay posted:

BILL AYERS

SAUL ALINSKY

Do they realize Obama isn't the loving president anymore and they can't keep using him as the ultimate boogeyman?

HES GONNA TAKE ARE GUNS

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Corny posted:

"cant get a real job" just like you couldn't get a real job in the obama years apparently huh???

Exactly. Under Obama all of the jobs went to immigrants or washington wastrels suckling hungrily from the taxpayers teat - Now under President Trump real jobs are available to anyone who can demonstrate their strength and ability to make it in this cold, hard capitalist world and those government employed babbies will have to learn how to be economically productive.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Youth Decay posted:

BILL AYERS

SAUL ALINSKY

*spooky voice*

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOW PRESIIIIDEEENT!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol david corn called up spicey when spicey was already halfway through a fat blunt

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol if you're not going into healthcare

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

etalian posted:

The alt right has the most powerful strong white men in America

*Goes to Trump rally on the best coast and gets beat up by left wing manlets*

the left is from the streets, that's why when i visit the coasts, i take a bullet proof vest

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Youth Decay posted:

BILL AYERS

SAUL ALINSKY

whole bunch of dipshits will be happy to go along with it

see: the handful of trump-morons who still peek into this thread, that includes the ones that are realposting and the ones that are fakeposting because even the fakeposters can't conjure a fiction preposterous enough these days

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

SNL TIME

PREPARE FOR TEMPER TANTRUMP

omg Kate McKinnon as Jeff Sessions as Forest Gump

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

The Glumslinger posted:

Jesus christ, how do people get so mentally ill

Paranoid schizophrenia is a hell of a thing

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Origami Dali posted:

Remember when "stop blaming Bush for your fuckups" was a mantra of the right under Obama? Yeah...

yeah let me know when GITMO was created and when the great recession happened also Patriot Act

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Obama broke the Law and tarnished the office of the Presidency by tapping Trump in search of his secrets to success. All he had to do was pick up a copy of Art of the Deal. When will the left learn?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*Obama answers the shadow red phone in the shadow oval office*
"Yes deploy the digital nukes!"
"But sir that will erase all the memes!"
"Good."

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED5s1-Fe9FA

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Bip Roberts posted:

lol yeah understanding the climate effects nothing

we all know that the effects of climate change are going to be even more instability and refugees from shithole countries. Let's just build that giant wall and a second wall of ships and mines to lock off this North American paradise from anyone who thinks they have a right to share it.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
kate mckinnon playing jeff sessions again

trump gonna nuke ny tonite

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

obama knew the trump campaign was colluding with russians, summer to fall of 2016, because federal investigators asked for wiretaps and a federal judge found probable cause to issue the wiretap warrant, any more questions sean needs answers to?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DryGoods posted:

Obama broke the Law and tarnished the office of the Presidency by tapping Trump in search of his secrets to success. All he had to do was pick up a copy of Art of the Deal. When will the left learn?

Someone tried to sell a copy of that at our book store, it's a real piece of work of a book lemme tell you

Then the roof leaked overnight and destroyed only that one copy of that one book (it was donated because lmao we ain't buying that)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Her email address has been public knowledge in the WHOIS database since April 2015.

• Locked thread