Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
all it takes to tame a bear is a bathtub full of corn and wine.

ed balls hasssss both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

cumshitter posted:

like my trans girlfrrand just thumb wrestled all of my friends into submission and then went on to win the arm wrassling game we set up and now she has total control over what we watch on the youtube

my buddy who was really good at wrestling in highschool and who identifies as male and who always identified as male is really not cool with the fact that a very feminine man who presents theirself as a woman just totally owned him at arm wrestling is now dictating what we watch on tv

cumshitter posted:

im so loving happy that mylife is so ridciouls that my trans girlfiend is stopping by to meet my friends for the first time and nobody can believe it

sorrry im literally more lieberal and cspam than anyone can acuattally be lol

So do you give it or take it in the rear end

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Tonetta posted:

you ask of forums user "cumshitter"

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

The funny thing is that Roger Stone is totally one of those guys who has masculinity issues and would be the first to call women 'overly emotional' right before going into a screaming hissy fit like this.

And slut-shaming! "She has sex so don't listen to her!" Meanwhile, this motherfucker is so ugly he probably has to pay his whores double so they don't vomit in the same room as them after he's done.

Agrajag posted:

man roger stone is angry as hell

No, he's a little bitch just like Trump is: older men that were able to beat people around in their younger days but now are helpless when they realize nobody is pretending to be scared anymore. They grew up with this warped idea of masculinity that they got from the movies and television and always countered it by slapping people around or doing something 'manly' to cover for it. It's ultimately pathetic because, at its heart, it's playacting for an audience that can see right through it. It's why Roger Stone is shrieking at someone via Twitter, or Trump yells and wears a lovely wig and paints his face babyshit-brown: they don't measure up to the standards they have built up (and never questioned) and now that time is taking its toll they find themselves seriously lacking and unable to come to terms. Better to look silly and have respect lost than to acknowledge that they're no longer capable of operating in the world on their own twisted and misguided terms.

In fact, that will probably be one thing going forward in American society once this madness is over: the fact that masculinity in today's world is obnoxiously corrosive to the point where it makes these 'manly men' into perfect brainwashing fodder.

Squizzle posted:

yeah maybe he has putin ties and is gettin antsy

Probably. But is this really a change in what is known about him, or just a barrier removed?

Robert Plant posted:

Heard some artsy Russian woman interviewed on the radio the other day talking about her views on the politics of Russia. She said a few interesting things, but what really struck me was her last point. She argued that, due to their history of oppression and, as a result, an overall lack of any real political identity (for the most part) among the population, that even if Russia were to be established as a perfect democracy tomorrow, and appointed at the head of that democracy was a perfect president, that that person would eventually become another Putin. Because the majority of Russian population are, in her words, "politically illiterate"

I don't claim to know any in depth poo poo about Russia, but I'm sure some of y'all do. Thoughts?

Ammanas posted:

Every nation is politically illetirate it doesn't excuse what Russia is or Putin does it where America is headed

I would also state that the American melting pot works most of the time. You just can't be an insecure loser who needs to blame a convenient minority for your own problems and then get led by the nose by con artists into voting your livelihood away to escape those same mythic people that now you're suddenly afraid of. So, generally, growing up with diverse people in a financially stable country with plenty of future for everybody and not sealing yourself away in tiny towns thanks to sprawl and jumping at the sight of anybody who isn't as pasty as you.

triple sulk posted:

wait how in the everliving gently caress is roger stone only 64

Same thing as Kellyanne and Alex Jones: hate makes you age quick.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Tonetta posted:

cumshitting isn't a euphemism

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Dewgy posted:

you ask of forums user "cumshitter"

I lovr seening slo mo cum flying out o rear end ah yeah

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Tonetta posted:

rear end taker imo

take it from me, a trans-girlfriend haver

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

roger stone's concept of masculinity came from a racist, sexist lawyer who hosed men for psychological gratification.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

In fact, that will probably be one thing going forward in American society once this madness is over: the fact that masculinity in today's world is obnoxiously corrosive to the point where it makes these 'manly men' into perfect brainwashing fodder.

yeah everyone go read a bunch of gay talese and chart how idolizing toxic masculinity will eventually ruin your life

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Look I didnt read the name I get it he loves making GBS threads cum I prefer cum farts but hey

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

shiksa posted:

theres a lot of bears and a lot of russians who dont care too much if they live or die

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrazyinRussia/status/833501313098883072

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Weeping Wound posted:

rear end taker imo

take it from me, a trans-girlfriend haver

Nice. Tell me where I can find a top trans cause thats hard as hell all the trans I know are bottoms much like me I would totally let a tran top the gently caress out kf me

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

I love stiff dick inside me but also extremely fdislike men its sich the conundrum

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

id rather have putin ties than cheap chinese trump ones

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Haha but.trumps signature ties are with putin

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Tonetta posted:

I love stiff dick inside me but also extremely fdislike men its sich the conundrum

Lesbians sometimes use strapons

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
https://mobile.twitter.com/CrazyinRussia/status/833473989594996737

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

FizFashizzle posted:

roger stone's concept of masculinity came from a racist, sexist lawyer who hosed men for psychological gratification.

what the gently caress?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

did somebody link this before? It's kind of interesting break down of the dumb loving bullshit twitter stuff today

The Conspiratorial Game of Telephone in Bannon’s Rag that Made Left, Right, and POTUS Go Crazy

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

sincx posted:

Why the hell are there so many people with pet bears in Russia?

Are bears that tame over there?

I want a pet bear

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

change my name posted:

yeah everyone go read a bunch of gay talese and chart how idolizing toxic masculinity will eventually ruin your life

only masculinity i worship is Lu Xiaojun's oly lifting. My man is a motherfucking lifting machine.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

cumshitter posted:

yo can someone tell -al im ip banned from the nite cru chat room?

i dont think -al is the one hoo banned me and i dont know hy i was ip banned

on top of this i invited my trans girlfrand over to meet my frends for the fisrt time and it would be nice to narrate this immensely awkwkard situation for a bunch of randos on the internet.

They'll unban you in the morning, they just want you to chill out a bit

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Lesbians sometimes use strapons

Yea ik it feels p good but not like the real thing

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
My favorite so far

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrazyinRussia/status/833427490655830017

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

The Glumslinger posted:

They'll unban you in the morning, they just want you to chill out a bit

What is nite crew room thank I lost it in the great phone poen purge

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Agrajag posted:

what the gently caress?

Roger Stone posted:

"Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men. Gays were weak, effeminate. He always seemed to have these young blond boys around. It just wasn't discussed. He was interested in power and access.

Agrajag posted:

only masculinity i worship is Lu Xiaojun's oly lifting. My man is a motherfucking lifting machine.

Liu hasn't recovered since bombing out his CJ at worlds.

Him losing the gold in rio was incredible.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
skipping 34 pages I'm fycken shiprekt lads Venom Snake dwarf me and then also droppo the pee tapes oppo these are my 2 requests. In ordr of highest priority frst

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Tonetta posted:

I lovr seening slo mo cum flying out o rear end ah yeah

congrts on the sex but it's the cake from the lonely island video dot png

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Russia is a magical land of wonder once you stop caring about survival and I can't wait for America to be conquered by Russia

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Tonetta posted:

I top 99 percent of the time

When I don't I shout cspam memeS really loud

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

FizFashizzle posted:

Liu hasn't recovered since bombing out his CJ at worlds.

Him losing the gold in rio was incredible.

are you trying to say getting silver is performing badly and bombing out because umm...

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

You need to hop on the Ritvars Suharevs bandwagon while it's still cool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BROBAf6DpqF/?taken-by=suharevs&hl=en

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

Mods im drunk makebit so I cannot post 6hr thank

:smugdon:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

crazy cloud posted:

congrts on the sex but it's the cake from the lonely island video dot png

Honesrly ill probably never know ive.never had raw sex since I was like 14

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Cheese
MASSAGE

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

cumshitter posted:

I top 99 percent of the time

When I don't I shout cspam memeS really loud

same, maybe one day my gf will find out who ed balls is

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

FizFashizzle posted:

You need to hop on the Ritvars Suharevs bandwagon while it's still cool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BROBAf6DpqF/?taken-by=suharevs&hl=en

im set on my hero and his name is lu the machine xiajun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I will say that this isn't what I wanted when I voted, but I do enjoy what is happening.

• Locked thread