Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/donaldtrumpfan4/status/833060954049015808

lolling at that guy too btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Capntastic posted:

Dude what is that noise haha

i dont know how to describe it other than that and it's a thing a guy named sean clements can do.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

no no... submit to ZOD now.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Lifeglug posted:

so why are people marching for trump, don't they know that the president of the united states of America is Donald j trump?!? (lol)
They're marching for his 2020 campaign. Never trust an egg, my momma always told me

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
https://twitter.com/mattkoff/status/838022932618219520

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838351476401520640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Why is he loving asking Twitter, Jesus Christ.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
imo doctors should stop asking head injury patients if they know who the president of the united states is and focus on trying to work out if trump does

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Multivac answer me!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he just tweeted again but this one makes no loving sense

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's 6:43 AM here same timezone as florida

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Probably thinks he's texting someone

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

he just tweeted again but this one makes no loving sense

how did he mess up the "what has two thumbs" joke? SAD!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Could he be sleep-tweeting in a drug induced haze ?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I think he thinks twitter is a search engine.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Minimalist Program posted:

I think he thinks twitter is a search engine.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

unpacked robinhood posted:

Probably thinks he's sexting someone

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Jeez, if only the president of the United States had some way of accessing the FBI's records, this all would be a lot easier for him.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

proof of concept posted:

This idiot in a :frogsiren:tactical kilt:frogsiren:

had this happen to him:
https://twitter.com/aletweetsnews/status/838165856798519296

Look at him scramble to keep hold of his mountain dew lol
lol

well they're definitely "boys". my favorite was that antifa video earlier where a guy with a "veterans for trump" t-shirt with cut off sleeves rushes to the front FOR AMERICA. god bless the veteran soldiers of our lord god trump and jesus in that particular order

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

turn off the TV posted:

Jeez, if only the president of the United States had some way of accessing the FBI's records, this all would be a lot easier for him.

He burned that bridge already. FBI are fake news. Sad! Pathetic? Unfortunate¿

Jukebox Hero fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Mar 5, 2017

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Jose posted:

courtesy of the other gbs thread

google has a keen eye, it took me a few seconds to see that pissing himself was the funniest part

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Jose posted:

courtesy of the other gbs thread

That's a "go home and change" stain.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The lol here is that it makes it look like his pants are the dark part and he's wearing those poo poo skinny hipster pants

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's way too spread horizntaly near the top to be pee. Dude probably lost his mountain dew or got a Starbucks bucket if water thrown at his crotch

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Drunk & Ugly posted:

google has a keen eye, it took me a few seconds to see that pissing himself was the funniest part

lol, Trump supporter pissed himself after being attacked by left wing manlets

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

It's way too spread horizntaly near the top to be pee. Dude probably lost his mountain dew or got a Starbucks bucket if water thrown at his crotch

Well, he's not wet above the belt and it's also behind his extremely cool phanny pack, so...

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Can you imagine being the person who gets kicked in the teeth to defend the honor of Donald Trump while the man himself just keeps pumping out confused old man Tweets?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Yeah that's deffo piss, dude. Trust me .

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
I hate having to feel like I need to read Fox or Breitbart just to make sense of the latest twitter screed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i think you should piss yourself and post the evidence and then we'll decide

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i assume that the piss is part of the outfit in solidarity with Trumps wee wee fetish

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol he's insanely angry because the press were sucking him off after that speech and it was instantly dropped for the sessions story

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-reince-priebus/

quote:

President Donald Trump is extremely frustrated with his senior staff and communications team for allowing the firestorm surrounding Attorney General Jeff Sessions to steal his thunder in the wake of his address to Congress, sources tell CNN.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

gonadic io posted:

I hate having to feel like I need to read Fox or Breitbart just to make sense of the latest twitter screed

It won't make much more sense even if you did read them. It's very unhinged stuff.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

That sign

SPEAK OPENLY
DISAGREE HONESTLY
PURSUE SOLIDARITY
trump

It makes no sense, adding trump at the end like that, it's like dividing by zero.
For fucks sake.
Also lol.

And you go little boy (girl?), you got some brass balls or plutonium titties, I don't know what the equivalent would be.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Havafap posted:

That sign

SPEAK OPENLY
DISAGREE HONESTLY
PURSUE SOLIDARITY
trump

It makes no sense, adding trump at the end like that, it's like dividing by zero.
For fucks sake.
Also lol.

And you go little boy (girl?), you got some brass balls or plutonium titties, I don't know what the equivalent would be.

This little ginger is off his meds

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Jose posted:

lol he's insanely angry because the press were sucking him off after that speech and it was instantly dropped for the sessions story

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-reince-priebus/

I can't believe the White House staff hadn't prepared a contingency plan for the attorney general lying under oath to Congress about having secret meetings with Russia.

Trump's right, how did they not see this coming?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Holy poo poo Americans are fighting each other with clubs over Trump loving L O L

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

he got knocked on his back so if we were to calculate the trajectory from his shrunken terrified weenus we could estimate that....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

reboot dexter but he works as a piss-spatter analyst in this version