Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Ended up giving Rogue Legacy another shot because I never play PC games anymore. Went a lot better than my first attempt so I might stick with it, I just wish the controls were a little slower or more precise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

doughvakiin posted:

my heart goes out to all not enjoying the masterpiece that is Breath of the Wild this evening. to quote someone i respect quite a bit; i see you, and your struggle is valid

I don't need your pity.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Ended up giving Rogue Legacy another shot because I never play PC games anymore. Went a lot better than my first attempt so I might stick with it, I just wish the controls were a little slower or more precise.

The game is absolute trash.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i crashed as soon as i got home from waiting all night for my switch, and gamed all day with the new zelda after i got up. bless nintendo and bless eiji aonuma

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

What in the hell is a Canette?

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

What in the hell is a Canette?

First time I've heard the name too, although I'm guessing it's one of the slim 'half the size, 3/4 of the price' versions of regular cans I've been seeing around.
Still a dumb name though - a can's a can!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Peace be with you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

I've been kinda jumping around from game to game recently so the following games:

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
Odin Sphere Leifthraiser
Super Mario World
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA: Future Tone

are all like an hour from being beaten so I'm gonna try to clear the palate this weekend before Nier comes out

All that's left is Odin Sphere now before my body is ready for Nier

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

First time I've heard the name too, although I'm guessing it's one of the slim 'half the size, 3/4 of the price' versions of regular cans I've been seeing around.

Lmfao. Please never stop posting here

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

In Training posted:

All that's left is Odin Sphere now before my body is ready for Nier

What is the best SMT game to start out with if you have never played one?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What is the best SMT game to start out with if you have never played one?

Probably SMTIV. I liked apocalypse more but only slightly, theyre both extremely sick games and if you finish IV you can immediately roll into another 60 hours of good poo poo with apocalypse

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im also not the person you wanna ask about SMT, my experience with the series is super limited. Ive only played SMTIV/A, a coupl ehours of 3 and very few spinoffs. I didnt even know the series existed until Persona 3 and 4

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Neat, thanks.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I love Major Isoor .

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

only a truly powerful gamer can handle that many warheads

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Little stardew to kick the day off. Probably winding down my time with the game but Ill come back to it when the multiplayer patch comes out just to check out the new stuff.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

Major Isoor posted:

thank you for this post

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

net cafe scandal posted:

The Major is the biggest success we've had from tryouts. He's good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
going to a party tonigt so no gaming but I havebeen playing TGM2 a lot this morning and loving sucking at it!!!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys Oath in Felghana and then prolly fighting games later.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Bravely Default, maybe some PC stuff later

E: Sword Magic works with bare fists hell yeah

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Mar 5, 2017

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

:raise:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I want a max health Wolf Link amiibo

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I liked twilight princess it had my favourite glitches of all of them.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked twilight princess it had my favourite glitches of all of them.

My favorite glitches were in majoras

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I never played Twilight Princess all the way through. My mom played it and she'd routinely ask me to come over on the weekend to help her beat whatever puzzle or boss she was stuck on. So I saw the dungeons and bosses but have no idea what the story was about.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

P-Mack posted:

I never played Twilight Princess all the way through. My mom played it and she'd routinely ask me to come over on the weekend to help her beat whatever puzzle or boss she was stuck on. So I saw the dungeons and bosses but have no idea what the story was about.

driving cross country with your friends to get to your marriage to midna

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

Godlike Mom

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Godlike Mom

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Godlike Mom

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Godlike Mom

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
bbg i was at a party with my coworkers tonight and someone asked me where i got the shirt i bought from you. would you post the link to your store so i can send it to him

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

sunday morning Stardew Valley with coffee and a cinnamon roll

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Godlike Mom

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

P-Mack posted:

it didn't really have one after the first three dungeons. it's a good game though, people hate on it too much

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm not a huge Twilight Princess fan, but Snowpeak Manor is one of my favorite Zelda dungeons

Soral
May 30, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm not a huge Twilight Princess fan, but Snowpeak Manor is one of my favorite Zelda dungeons

it's one of the all-time greats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

NickRoweFillea posted:

bbg i was at a party with my coworkers tonight and someone asked me where i got the shirt i bought from you. would you post the link to your store so i can send it to him

Yes thank you. I love making money from my Product. Let me find it