Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Genocide Tendency posted:

What do you call competing rallies/protests where its just autistic screeching at each other?

The two remainining posters on something awful that aren't bots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
you could of just said most of dnd

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
"Most of"?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I assume brown moses isn't just screeching.

But some of the other mods there, I dunno. A friend of mine was called a gimmick poster. He then said his gimmick was real posting. He ate two probations for that post for gimmick posting.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Don't post in DnD. I use to try, but it never ends up well.

I use to read the middle east thread there a lot until like the 4-5th argument of genocide vs ethnic cleansing among other stupid bullshit like that. And then some people can say anything they want while others get probated for a barely warm take.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

so wait is trump freaking out about being wiretapped a result of him learning about the FISA warrant?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

so wait is trump freaking out about being wiretapped a result of him learning about the FISA warrant?

As far I'm aware there is no proof his phones were tapped

Per New York Times

quote:

Mr. Trump’s demand for a congressional investigation appears to be based, at least in part, on unproved claims by Breitbart News and conservative talk radio hosts that secret warrants were issued authorizing the tapping of the phones of Mr. Trump and his aides at Trump Tower in New York.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

cowboy elvis posted:

chuck todd asked schumer on MTP today if there was a FISA warrant on Trump.

"I don't comment on classified briefings."

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

cowboy elvis posted:

Clapper, as a matter of fact, was on with Chuck Jones earlier and denied the Trump Tower wiretapping. Not exactly a gold standard, and it's not like it'll stop Trump's babby brains from sticking his dick into a blender.

Conservative media has become a living, breathing Ouroboros. The only question now is what happens when it finally reaches the point of fully eating itself.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

chuck todd asked schumer on MTP today if there was a FISA warrant on Trump.

"I don't comment on classified briefings."

Now they're just openly loving with Trump :lol:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

This is probably all a result of Donnie finding out that there are recordings of his aides talking to Russians. Never mind that that's due to the Russians being wiretapped. If one side of the conversation occured in Trump Tower then that's on him for conducting his treason there.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

It's one of three things:
1-Obama illegally had Trump's phones tapped
2-A FISA warrant was issued to tap Trump's phones
3-None of this is true and Trump just make a wildly false accusation because he'll repeat anything he sees on the screen like Ron loving Burgundy.

I hope it's #2. It's probably #3.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Godholio posted:

3-None of this is true and Trump just make a wildly false accusation because he'll repeat anything he sees on the screen like Ron loving Burgundy.

Hope for #2, still happy with #3, absolutely don't give a poo poo if it's #1. I also wouldn't care if Barry and Joe ran Donnie over with a Trans-Am and threw Melania into the gutter where she belongs.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Godholio posted:

By far the most likely is a warrant was issued to listen in on phone calls from certain foreign agents no matter who they were calling in the states. If they called Trump tower, then that call would be monitored. If they called a Buddhist temple, then that call would be monitored.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Casimir Radon posted:

Hope for #2, still happy with #3, absolutely don't give a poo poo if it's #1. I also wouldn't care if Barry and Joe ran Donnie over with a Trans-Am and threw Melania into the gutter where she belongs.

Barry and Joe should go on a road trip, and make YouTube videos along the way.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Casimir Radon posted:

If it's #1, well that's the worst case scenario. Let's hope it's not the first.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the real reason is he's salty as gently caress about all the bad press and scandals surrounding his administration and appointees so he jumped on the next thing he could find that he might be able to stir outrage about

seriously i couldn't stop laughing when i read how angry he is that his big speech is being overshadowed by the swirling maelstrom

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Two Finger posted:

the real reason is he's salty as gently caress about all the bad press and scandals surrounding his administration and appointees so he jumped on the next thing he could find that he might be able to stir outrage about

seriously i couldn't stop laughing when i read how angry he is that his big speech is being overshadowed by the swirling maelstrom

The best part is how absolutely mediocre the speech was. Of course it didn't hold any attention.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
In his mind his wealth alone lends him the kind of gravitas that make simple words sound like lofty, elegant oratory

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Godholio posted:

Same. I'm almost certain that #1 isn't true because Obama was always very careful about keeping a wall between politics and the JD, sometimes to his own detriment.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Casimir Radon posted:

Hahahahah, drat son

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
We are a country that stands united in condemning hate and evil in all of its very ugly forms.

- President Trump

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Godholio posted:

#4: Trump just found out he got caught up in a FISA wiretap on one of his advisers.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

DownByTheWooter posted:

We are a country that stands united in condemning hate and evil in all of its very ugly forms.

- President Trump

Ugly and evil are in the eye of the beholder!

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I hate to interrupt the Trump Hate, but this is absolutely massive:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/04/world/asia/north-korea-missile-program-sabotage.html

Basically, the US has effectively penetrated and disrupted North Korea's missile program by hacking and sabotaging avionics and other components crucial to flight and navigation.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Pesticide20 posted:

The best part is how absolutely mediocre the speech was. Of course it didn't hold any attention.

this is literally how trump views himself

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837787963027144706

he seriously thinks that's how he comes across

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Two Finger posted:

yeah

this

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

psydude posted:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/04/world/asia/north-korea-missile-program-sabotage.html

Basically, the US has effectively penetrated and disrupted North Korea's missile program by hacking and sabotaging avionics and other components crucial to flight and navigation.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

4 or 5 of those dudes probably gonna end up getting shot ED209 style by a AAA gun in the next year, lol.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

psydude posted:

I was looking for this article, so thank you for that. Everything in there is generally quite terrifying, but this caught my eye:

quote:

In two meetings of Mr. Trump’s national security deputies in the Situation Room, the most recent on Tuesday, all those options were discussed, along with the possibility of reintroducing nuclear weapons to South Korea as a dramatic warning.

Surely nothing can go wrong with... this...

God drat it all.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I like the scary circles that reach america from missiles that don't even exist yet

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I like the scary circles that reach america from missiles that don't even exist yet

They will soon.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Hot Karl Marx posted:

The KN-08 does exist though. It's a redesign of a Russian missile. In fact it's the one they just test launched from this beautiful TEL that looks like a 1960s soviet tank.

We just don't know it's actual max range. But west coast is a good possibility atm

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Didn't that crash shortly after take off and was also though to be smaller missile as well?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Didn't that crash shortly after take off and was also though to be smaller missile as well?

:nsa:

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

FrozenVent posted:

Barry and Joe should go on a road trip, and make YouTube videos along the way.

Call it Motorcade and have Bill Clinton crawl out of the trunk.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
But deep state bad !

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Here's a detailed description of North Korea's missile program from September 2016 from the think tank responsible for that picture.

http://www.nti.org/learn/countries/north-korea/delivery-systems/

They seem to be well on their way to developing a nuclear ICBM.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Two Finger posted:

I don't like the dude already but the cornerstone of his populus bullshit being oh no a black man hosed up the country by being president we aren't great anymore drives me into a loving rage, and hearing that reiterated in his speech while directives are going out to separate mothers from children at the border makes me even more rage filled. gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/838463164152963073

Odd.

• Locked thread