Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

L-Boned posted:

I doubt destroying private property, assaulting bystanders, and looting stores was part of their creed back then...

those are anarchists, not antifa

it's like you don't understand there are various groups that are tired of the right making GBS threads all over basic decency in this country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

L-Boned posted:

nationalism over globalism

supporting law enforcement/military instead of making GBS threads on them

enforcing our countries laws and changing laws instead of selectively enforcing them

having a reasonable position of federal regulation (limited government)

changing the status quo in DC

Look, I don't like everything Trump has done, but the current system in DC was not working and was not to the benefit of the people. I understand many people in here agree, but wanted to go a different direction. I imagine if Trump fails, you all will have your chance in four years.

hi you're a gullible rube

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

I'd feel a bit bad if they arrested Obama but no lie that would be amazing. Rioters would probably burn both Trump Tower and the white house

Why aren't rioters doin this already

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

moveable shape posted:

hi you're a gullible rube

Nice rebuttal

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i prefer Punch Every Nazi In Sight

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

L-Boned posted:

Nice rebuttal

i mean you are though sorry :shrug:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

L-Boned posted:

Keep doubling down on the stupid that lost you the election. 2018 and 2020 are going to be a D bloodbath. The democratic party is going further left after losing over 1000 sets throughout the US for going to far left.

lmao

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

A Handed Missus posted:

the O man hasn't lit the choom gang signal

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

L-Boned posted:

enforcing our countries laws and changing laws instead of selectively enforcing them

Look, I don't like everything Trump has done, but the current system in DC was not working and was not to the benefit of the people. I understand many people in here agree, but wanted to go a different direction. I imagine if Trump fails, you all will have your chance in four years.

These are literally not things

These are not things he's done

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
this is now a woody guthrie thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHKjOl9ocR0

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB-YnV0e3Lc

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

Montasque posted:

So what's Trump's game here, have the house Republicans investigate Obama and his admin?

Coopting the Russian investigation and transforming it into an investigation of the Obama Admins surveillance policies?

lol if you think trump has a plan

But yeah, if they manage to turn this into OBAMA spying on HILLARY'S political opponent in his attempt to hand her THE WHITE HOUSE then that's all the right wing bootlickers will hear and they'll have won this round.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Agrajag posted:

photo is all yellowy, blurry/faded and just plain bad. also the blacks/shadows all melding into a blob

seen

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

L-Boned posted:

i agree, it's great trump is getting rid of pesky regulations like not letting companies dump coal waste into rivers and that he's enforcing laws like the federal marijuana ban

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
this machine kills fascists

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
what happens if it turns out that Donald John Trump is an incompetent rear end?

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

L-Boned posted:

Nice rebuttal

you've been conned by a billionaire old money New Yorker into thinking he's a working man hero lmfao. Jesus Christ you are gullible and ignorant

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
aight done for now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0rEtUcKOcU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

L-Boned posted:

I'm not sure why you think law enforcement gets "poo poo on" in this country, you can produce video of a cop literally shooting a man in the back as he runs away and planting evidence on his corpse, and juries still won't convict.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Grondoth posted:

or has any plans of doing

which is why it's hilarious that the gullible rube comment was dismissed

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

those are anarchists, not antifa

it's like you don't understand there are various groups that are tired of the right making GBS threads all over basic decency in this country

to be fair there is probably a reasonable amount of overlap between those two groups

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

financially racist posted:

i agree, it's great trump is getting rid of pesky regulations like not letting companies dump coal waste into rivers and that he's enforcing laws like the federal marijuana ban

Truly, this is for the benefit of the people!

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

I'd feel a bit bad if they arrested Obama but no lie that would be amazing. Rioters would probably burn both Trump Tower and the white house

Bannon is counting on it.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nenonen posted:

what happens if it turns out that Donald John Trump is an incompetent rear end?

turns out?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Grondoth posted:

Tormp good things:

Truth over lies

Justice over injustice

Freedom over slavery

Cold beers over lib tears

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
This is an antifas forum.

Bash the digital fash.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4&t=29s

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

L-Boned posted:

Nice rebuttal

Look up some of Matt Taibbi's writings from his time in Russia in the nineties. It'll help you to understand what's happening now, and what's going to happen in the near future.

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015
not like there's any memorable examples of nationalism and xenophobia and violence against minorities being a tool sociopaths use to grab power and enrich themselves and their billionaire friends and get a lot of innocent people killed. This is brand new cutting edge Internet of Things era development

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

I'm just an idiot that bought a Wii U a while back

not gonna touch the Switch until it has games on it

same except i ordered a switch because it's rad

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm not sure why you think law enforcement gets "poo poo on" in this country, you can produce video of a cop literally shooting a man in the back as he runs away and planting evidence on his corpse, and juries still won't convict.

you can get a video of a cop literally rolling up to a 12 year old boy playing with a toy gun in an open carry state, shooting him as soon he gets out of the car, and not get a jury to convict.

by the way, gently caress whoever called in that 'report' saying they were playing with a rifle they are a goddamn modern carolyn bryant and i hope they die a lonely death

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I mean the trumpsters have come to the same conclusion as us from the entirely opposite direction. You should at least try and reason with them.

If that doesn't work or they're already to the point of openly advocating violence against minority groups or dissenters, then you punch them

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Citizen Tayne posted:

Look up some of Matt Taibbi's writings from his time in Russia in the nineties. It'll help you to understand what's happening now, and what's going to happen in the near future.

So lots of drugs and teen prostitutes?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Montasque posted:

This is an antifas forum.

Bash the digital fash.

ZDR already did with him

he bought his account back

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Woody Guthrie beat his wife

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

L-Boned posted:

nationalism is a disease and all the changes he's made to the status quo have been negative

the other two he isn't even remotely doing

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Arrested Development S5 looking grim :smith:

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

A Handed Missus posted:

Most are centrist liberals and therefore worthless but imprisoning the most popular president of the last 50 years on transparently false accusations would deffo be a bridge too far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

L-Boned posted:

I imagine if Trump fails, you all will have your chance in four years.

We might, but the people he kills from lack of healthcare won't have that chance.

The total ecological devastation brought on by Pruitt and the almost-total gutting of the EPA will take decades to clean from, let alone make progress ahead of on where we're standing right now. The four years of hosed-up education that DeVos's policies will screw almost an entire generation of American children.

• Locked thread