Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GUYS WHY DON'T WE TAKE A GIANT poo poo IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM?! WE'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE AND SOMETHING CLEARLY NEEDS CHANGING

LIBCUCKS YOU'LL GET YOUR CHANCE TO CLEAN THIS UP IN FOUR YEARS DON'T WORRY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Corny posted:

you can get a video of a cop literally rolling up to a 12 year old boy playing with a toy gun in an open carry state, shooting him as soon he gets out of the car, and not get a jury to convict.

by the way, gently caress whoever called in that 'report' saying they were playing with a rifle they are a goddamn modern carolyn bryant and i hope they die a lonely death

Asking cops not to murder minorities is making GBS threads on them? thinking face emoji.tga

Montasque posted:

So lots of drugs and teen prostitutes?

that and the whole looting of the public sphere, yes.

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

zegermans posted:

Woody Guthrie beat his wife

Donald Trump is a child rapist

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010aaw1Ajo0

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SKULL.GIF posted:

We might, but the people he kills from lack of healthcare won't have that chance.

The total ecological devastation brought on by Pruitt and the almost-total gutting of the EPA will take decades to clean from, let alone make progress ahead of on where we're standing right now. The four years of hosed-up education that DeVos's policies will screw almost an entire generation of American children.

but he's not going to let minorities say bad things about cops so it's all good

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

L-Boned posted:

Nice rebuttal

Trump doesn't "work for the people" he works for Trump and Trump alone.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Grondoth posted:

These are literally not things

These are not things he's done

1. cutting down on H1B visa abuse, providing incentives for companies to remain here

2. increasing military budget, letting law enforcement do their jobs instead of impeding it

3. enforcing immigration laws

4. downsizing the EPA and many other bloated fed agencies

5. see DC twitter freakouts

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm not sure why you think law enforcement gets "poo poo on" in this country, you can produce video of a cop literally shooting a man in the back as he runs away and planting evidence on his corpse, and juries still won't convict.

If you don't want to grant our boys in blue judge dredd authority you are an enemy of the state

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Business Gorillas posted:

I mean the trumpsters have come to the same conclusion as us from the entirely opposite direction. You should at least try and reason with them.

If that doesn't work or they're already to the point of openly advocating violence against minority groups or dissenters, then you punch them

most trump voters just vote straight r and don't think for themselves about politics at all.

his real supporters, the people wearing maga hats and attending his rallies, are loving insane and/or members of various white supremacy groups.

and finally there are a small minority of trump voters who just wanted change. they're the kind of people who voted for obama twice because he promised change, too, and ultimately they are who won him the election. they are the only people worth actually engaging with at all.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

L-Boned posted:

Nice rebuttal

moveable shape isnt wrong

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

l-boned is that specific "he's a ~man of action~" brand of trump supporter who thinks any deviation from the status quo is extremely good

so you've turned my apartment into an apartment filled with active time bombs, well at least its different

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Trump doesn't "work for the people" he works for Trump and Trump alone.

That kind of rings hollow when he put aside a very comfortable lifestyle to try to help this country knowing he would be demonized by the media/liberals.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

I mean the trumpsters have come to the same conclusion as us from the entirely opposite direction. You should at least try and reason with them.

If that doesn't work or they're already to the point of openly advocating violence against minority groups or dissenters, then you punch them

Trump voters think 30% of our budget goes to foreign aid, and many other provably false statistics. The information they're using to draw a conclusion isn't from a different direction, it's irrational.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

L-Boned posted:

hope you enjoy having poo poo in your drinking water because a construction company dumped their port a potties into your local reservoir :v:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Corny posted:

by the way, gently caress whoever called in that 'report' saying they were playing with a rifle they are a goddamn modern carolyn bryant and i hope they die a lonely death

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
I love the modern world where a no-regulation political movement can be started with $$ and then ham brained closet racists just continue spouting the same bull poo poo for decades.

Yeah son. It's the regulations keeping you down. gently caress minimum wage. gently caress clean air and water. gently caress safe work places. gently caress transparent policing. gently caress open government. No, get rid of the regulations so the rich and powerful will stand back and let you in.

Fuckkkiiinnngggg lllllloooooooooooolllllllll

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

L-Boned posted:

nationalism over globalism

Nationalism is an idiolgy that kills millions.

L-Boned posted:

supporting law enforcement/military instead of making GBS threads on them

law enforcement has been heavily infiltrated by white supremacists and should have their shoulder looked over

L-Boned posted:

enforcing our countries laws and changing laws instead of selectively enforcing them

Literally every president selectively enforces laws.

L-Boned posted:

having a reasonable position of federal regulation (limited government)

imagine being this white

L-Boned posted:

changing the status quo in DC

hey ur kinda dumb eh?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Third World Reggin posted:

have we built a wall in dwarf fortress yet

back when during the campaign when the first rounds of dwarf cspam were happening i read up a lil on the game so i could at least understand wtf in some small way, abd thrre was some amazing tale of someone whose dwarves had burrowed to hell but stayed safe by building a glass chunnel down to the ground, then building outward from there by expanding the glass walls outward i guess?? they gamed things somehow so demons only spawned outside the glass, so the dwarves could w/o resistance plunder hell for its mineral wealth

they built a wall
and made hell pay for it

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

l-boned is that specific "he's a ~man of action~" brand of trump supporter who thinks any deviation from the status quo is extremely good

so you've turned my apartment into an apartment filled with active time bombs, well at least its different

No, Trump wants to limit immigration from countries flush with ISIS supporters. So, it's quite the opposite.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

L-Boned posted:

1. cutting down on H1B visa abuse, providing incentives for companies to remain here
he gave companies money for leaving

2. increasing military budget, letting law enforcement do their jobs instead of impeding it

1) lol
2) lol
3) lol
4) lol
5) lmao

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

L-Boned posted:

letting law enforcement do their jobs instead of impeding it

You're living in a fantasy world if you think law enforcement was being "impeded" before

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

L-Boned posted:

That kind of rings hollow when he put aside a very comfortable lifestyle to try to help this country knowing he would be demonized by the media/liberals.

no he didn't

he works maybe 4 days a week and gently caress off to his golf course every weekend

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Has nationalism ever 'worked' without a minority group being the enemy

Serious question, I legit can't think of any historical examples to the contrary

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

zegermans posted:

Nationalism is an idiolgy that kills millions.

law enforcement has been heavily infiltrated by white supremacists and should have their shoulder looked over

Literally every president selectively enforces laws.

imagine being this white

hey ur kinda dumb eh?

Race is all you have left. Which must be scary considering that Trump won more non-whites than Romney and is actively engaging them (something Obama never did).

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

L-Boned posted:

No, Trump wants to limit immigration from countries flush with ISIS supporters. So, it's quite the opposite.

the only countries exempt from his ban were the only countries where terrorists that attacked the usa came from

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

L-Boned posted:

F, see me after class

Your homework is to read this loving photo article: http://www.popsci.com/america-before-epa-photos

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

L-Boned posted:

isn't he playing golf at his resort right now

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

L-Boned posted:

yes the things I feel in my heart of hearts are facts. This will have no consequences because I feel good about it

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

L-Boned posted:

Lol how many times has he been to his private club since becoming president?

At least you've dropped the weak concern trolling over Democratic positions and have admitted to your Trump support/brain damage

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

L-Boned posted:

Race is all you have left. Which must be scary considering that Trump won more non-whites than Romney and is actively engaging them (something Obama never did).

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

L-Boned posted:

1. I'll believe it when I see it, the best thing to do with the H1B system is to raise the minimum salary to ~$110K to keep up with what $60K meant in the late eighties.

2. Why is increasing the military budget good? Who was impeding law enforcement and how?

3. What immigration laws weren't being enforced?

4. What is bloated about the EPA? Why is downsizing the EPA a good thing?

5. Ah, that's it. It's the part where you light your own house on fire because it makes liberals mad.

"Conservatives" don't exist anymore, it's literally "what will make liberals mad? do that".

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

MrWilderheap posted:

You're living in a fantasy world if you think law enforcement was being "impeded" before

Don't take my word for it. It's still happening.

http://observer.com/2017/03/tucson-police-evict-border-patrol-agents-trying-to-catch-illegal-escapee/

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

wow it took maybe a page for the centrist veneer to peel off to reveal the fygm republican within

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

L-Boned posted:

he married an illegal lmao

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

WE 👏 NEED 👏 LESS 👏 REGULATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LBjSXWQRV8

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SKULL.GIF posted:

We might, but the people he kills from lack of healthcare won't have that chance.

The total ecological devastation brought on by Pruitt and the almost-total gutting of the EPA will take decades to clean from, let alone make progress ahead of on where we're standing right now. The four years of hosed-up education that DeVos's policies will screw almost an entire generation of American children.

you forgot the supreme court. the effects of Trump will ripple through American history for all time.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this is very uplifting, thanks

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol dont respond to the brokebrain

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

L-Boned posted:

Have you ever considered swallowing battery acid?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

SKULL.GIF posted:

F, see me after class

Your homework is to read this loving photo article: http://www.popsci.com/america-before-epa-photos

There's reasonable regulation and then theres the federal government restricting development on hundreds of square miles of land to protest some species of turtle no one has ever heard of.

• Locked thread