Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

triple sulk posted:

rename C-SPAM THE STONE ZONE

this is not the worst idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

zegermans posted:

is that the Hawaii wilderness before the goon clearcutting project?

dont speak bad words about biochar

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

nah that does nothing for me...im thinking more of like something from the POV of person who decides to jump off a cruise ship deck drunk at 3am

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Mariana Horchata posted:

nah im thinking more of like something from the POV of person who decides to jump off a cruise ship deck drunk at 3am

http://sortieenmer.com/ not quite it but I like this a lot

edit oops this was already posted rip

SKULL.GIF fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 5, 2017

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

I don't know why more people don't launch themselves from the peak of a cliff. What a way to go!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HEY NONG MAN posted:

The ghosted finger grips on her tricep are creepy af

oh gently caress

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Agrajag posted:

the level of freakout trump is having over this really makes me wonder what he has to hide

In practice, Trump rarely if ever accuses anyone of things he is not actually doing himself, so I guess wiretapping of some sort?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Trump definitely wiretaps all the phones in Trump Tower

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pillowpants posted:

Hey guys,

Let me introduce you to the Pro-Russia think tank the Center for the National Interest.
They're foreign policy realists. So I'm not sure they're so much pro-Russia in an ideological sense, but they just see the world order in terms of big, strong states that interact with other big, strong states. The main problem with that, I think, is that you will get totally blindsided by a 9/11 type event.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

id get drunk in a bar room with bannon, just the two of us and some bottles and clean glasses (and ofc some drugs :ssh: )

what the hell happened to him?! this is what he used to look like?!

:stonklol: :stonkhat:

no wonder he wants to destroy the world, some alien larvae has been massively destroying him from the inside out for decades!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:eyepop:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

"BUT HER EMAILS"

-J. Comey

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

TheBigAristotle posted:

Isn't he the burgin guy? I think he's on my steam friends list. Always playing Civ.

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/838499589028106240

Imagine yelling at people on twitter and calling them ugly bitches and then smugly being like "yeah, owned them"

Now imagine you're like loving 60 and in media

Goddamn he's pathetic

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i think its safe to say that donald trump is the president of the united states of america

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kopasetic posted:

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/838502326033866753

Director of the FBI wants the Justice Department to call the sitting president a liar. And the Justice Department won't do it. Hmm yes this bodes well.

well gently caress. so either the DOJ does have poo poo on trump and won't say or sessions wants to go along with trumps insanity. either way, trump is going to try to sack comey.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

the level of freakout trump is having over this really makes me wonder what he has to hide

Assuming the fake media leaks are true all the constant contacts between his campaign and russian government/intelligence officials put the campaign on the radar in a bad way with the FBI.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

ArmZ posted:

"BUT HER EMAILS"

-J. Comey

is this 12th dimension chess so comey can be a designated survivor

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
or maybe comey is saying something so that he doesnt seem blatantly partisan idk

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Nyt article says that there arent enough people in place in the doj yet due to slow appointments and sessions can say poo poo cause he recused himself.

Lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Harald posted:

i think its safe to say that donald trump is the president of the united states of america

its true at least, not sure if id say safe

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Grondoth posted:

Imagine yelling at people on twitter and calling them ugly bitches and then smugly being like "yeah, owned them"

Now imagine you're like loving 60 and in media

Goddamn he's pathetic

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

I think it' more like comey saying "oh poo poo oh gently caress I have made a huge mistake"

It also makes sense when you consider that Trump is, by extension, accusing the FBI of having broken the law and so Comey's covering his own rear end.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i am concerned about many of your mental and physical well being i luv u all very much and as a doctor with a big wet rear end i prescribe

only drinking when the sun is either up, or down
not looking at the minutae of trump things day in and day out, bad for your soul

ed balls

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

ArmZ posted:

"BUT HER EMAILS"

-J. Comey

he already knew about russia by the way, he really makes an art of incompetence, i've only seen trump surpass him in virtuosity

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

now thats what i call brand engagement

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
gently caress you comey

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

wow why would you ever kill yourself and go to the woods

the woods are boring as poo poo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm no phrenologist but that doesn't not look like the skull of a sane person

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

no wonder he wants to destroy the world, some alien larvae has been massively destroying him from the inside out for decades!

:poland:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

You know how we joke about him being a massive alcoholic? He's a massive goddamn alcoholic, and has been for years. That poo poo wrecks you over time.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

gently caress you comey

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

it's day 45 Baloogan

Edward Michael "Ed" Balls

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Vertical Lime posted:

is this 12th dimension chess so comey can be a designated survivor

we can dispense with the fiction that government officials like myself are playing at 12th dimensional chess, it's basic racist monopoly, with a splash of uno, at an 8th grade reading level, nothing fancy

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

id get drunk in a bar room with bannon, just the two of us and some bottles and clean glasses (and ofc some drugs :ssh: )

i like the number of bottles around bannon's namecard

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bannon outdrinks us all

he's a lush of the highest order, and its destroyed him on the inside and outside :q:

i tip the jamesons on the week's end, cos im Calm like that fam but bannon glugs it on the reg tops to the bottom day in n out innit

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/NickKristof/status/838506776739856385

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

we can dispense with the fiction that government officials like myself are playing at 12th dimensional chess, it's basic racist monopoly, with a splash of uno, at an 8th grade reading level, nothing fancy

except there's no go to jail space so you can keep rolling doubles

trump rolls snake eyes every single time

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

awkward, but not incorrect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU