Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

TBH the notion of two great Irishmen from across the aisle getting drunk together and waking to find out they have saved social security would almost bring tears to my eyes if i wasnt so dehydrated and emotionally void :beerpal:

here is some water , it's good for you fellow :beerpal:

e: we co sniped!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

any military ppl still use pulsejets these days?

i always liked those a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBw618geqyI

:11tea:

dunno engines muchly but prob someone has found a way to make hella bank on those militarily lol

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

[In my most neoliberal voice possible] Game of Thrones shows that people like Donald Trump will get away with it unless he has a Gold Wedding.

[crewishly] you know nothing, lastgirl

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yogic flying looks like its hell on your hips

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

here you go

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
literally every news source, including Fox was reporting on Trump in the context of 'uh this is weird there's no proof to this' and all Trump heard was his name over and over and that made him happy.

GET READY FOR MORE OF THIS

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

paranoid randroid posted:

one of the weirdest things i ever learned was that the leader of Aum Shinrikyo had an anime made about himself thats literally just him going around saying profound things and then Fist of the North Star-ing dudes to death

i'd prefer aum shinrikyo right now, young sapien

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

N.Korea- Sets off a bunch of ballistic rockets to grab the attention of everyone. Is relieved when it sees itself in the news.

Trump- Sets off a bunch of tweets to grab the attention of everyone. Is relieved when he sees himself in the news.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Tatum Girlparts posted:

literally every news source, including Fox was reporting on Trump in the context of 'uh this is weird there's no proof to this' and all Trump heard was his name over and over and that made him happy.

GET READY FOR MORE OF THIS

See this is actually his master plan and this means he will only seem to be incredibly mentally ill on a daily basis in order to trick you into not paying attention to the real issues!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

look ive listened to enough Last Podcast on the Left to know where this road leads

The Last Podcast On The Spectrum

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
its going to be interesting when they haul obam into court over this

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*Donald Trump falls through a hole leading to the inside of his own brain thats like that one scene from Being John Malkovich but with Donald Trump*

Donald: "I have never been happier in my life than I am rn"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i wonder what america's reaction would be to pictures of obam in cuffs

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A Handed Missus posted:

um

which one of u is the acting Director of National Intelligence??

this is a photoshop

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

multiple minor civil wars across the country

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Agrajag posted:

riots

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

yogic flying looks like its hell on your hips

yonic flying strengthens your core

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Agrajag posted:

Chaos

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pomp posted:

ehhh, i dont see that happening. at best we will see sit downs or some bullshit imo.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

donald trump demands to probe obama, hehehe huhuhu :wink:

Jazerus posted:

[crewishly] you know nothing, lastgirl

jupiter's cock! yer rite, my brain is smoothed :monocle:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So, things are going well

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Comey thought he was keeping his job

hell naw

or he wants out (sad!)

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Agrajag posted:

a better (and more probable) question is what america's reaction would be to pictures of trump in cuffs

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pomp posted:

honestly at some point we have to really start labeling some right wing cults as terrorist organizations because they really are just inciting violence and hate and that way we can get some appropriate measures tak-phfthahahah :shepicide:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF posted:

here you go

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

A Handed Missus posted:

Comey thought he was keeping his job

hell naw

or he wants out (sad!)

imagine being the guy whose legacy would be doing shady poo poo to help get the worst president of all time elected then getting fired by that guy because (surprise) he's an insane person

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

financially racist posted:

a better (and more probable) question is what america's reaction would be to pictures of trump in cuffs

:gizz:

depending on tastes this can apply to the left and right in equal measure

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

chances are higher the african will be in cuffs than the fat old WASP

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Samurai Sanders posted:

Did he have a whole photo series of him being feely with his daughter or are they all from separate things?

separate things
even worse
:barf:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Smaller Riots

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
trump is prolly jerkin it to the thought of being voyeured by obama

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Grondoth posted:

Smaller Riots

a modern day storming of the bastille would be organized, claiming hundreds of thousands of Real Patriots, and on the day 50 old people with pepper spray show up and a group of five guys in their twenties who never cum

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

SKULL.GIF posted:

here you go

Putin has got to have a price he will take in exchange for the piss tape. Let's start a gofundme.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Donkwich posted:

trump is prolly jerkin it to the thought of being voyeured by obama

his hands aren't small enough for that

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
all u can eat comey dogs

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

If Trump were in cuffs, surely Pence would be as well.
So we'd get the majestic beast that is Paul Ryan?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Russia wanted to cause pure chaos in America for the last 20 some years of push NATO east and sanctions and poo poo and they loving SUCCEEDED

The lesson to learn, be it Russia interferring in the election, or even Osama wanting America to waste its resources with 9/11, is that if you want America to lose its poo poo, it will if given the chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

shiksa posted:

a modern day storming of the bastille would be organized, claiming hundreds of thousands of Real Patriots, and on the day 50 old people with pepper spray show up and a group of five guys in their twenties who never cum

is this where Joe Walsh leads those 5 guys to the charge with his musket

• Locked thread