Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

So we can all agree that 'basketball snob' means Duke fan, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Phobophilia posted:

link the ep yo

He's not been on the show or anything, but he went as an audience member to the live show on election night and is in the Chapo adjacent twitter sphere.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

door Door door posted:

So we can all agree that 'basketball snob' means Duke fan, right?

:yeah:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I love imagining that guy spending an entire year just fuming that he lost to children.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I love imagining that guy spending an entire year just fuming that he lost to children.

THEY DIDN'T EVEN REALLY TRY JONAS!!!!

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

i'm late to this, but I hope this is just a secret project to trap Dan Ryckert into a guest spot on Chapo Trap House until he renounces brands and America.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
god that would be SO GOOD but I don't really see it happening

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

New ep's up, wherein Brendan proves once and for all that he is the secret number one Dry Boy.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

i'm late to this, but I hope this is just a secret project to trap Dan Ryckert into a guest spot on Chapo Trap House until he renounces brands and America.

Just have Dan do a Sgt. Slaughter heel turn where the left hypnotizes Dan into becoming a Maoist/Leftist through Metal Gear

Walka Blocka Shame
Apr 30, 2006

This is fine
Doctor Rope

pospysyl posted:

New ep's up, wherein Brendan proves once and for all that he is the secret number one Dry Boy.

Agreed, I think that is now my new favorite intro. My man goes for the jugular.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Street Fight posted the audio to their patreon Inauguration Day live show. Chapo boys show up about 30 minutes in maybe. There's a very good story about Virgil needing to call 7-11 at 3am.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Can't believe they lost the obama ep

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Brendan's Amber impression makes her sound like Morty. Amber is Morty now.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Hey folks it's Depleted Uranium Mattis

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

pospysyl posted:

Brendan's got that Volcel Savagery

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Oh my God, I'm on the last episode before the election. Can't wait to see what's next.

I feel really, really stupid for not posing as a policy expert on a random foreign country. Apparently it's really loving easy to get on television.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Give Brendan a goddamn mic

Halloween Jack posted:

I feel really, really stupid for not posing as a policy expert on a random foreign country. Apparently it's really loving easy to get on television.
Wait till you hear today's episode. Hungarian fascist policy experts on TV :eyepop:

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Mar 6, 2017

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

Poor Brendan :(

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Favorite intro so far and he nails each one of the dry boys

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

That was a really good will impression.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/jonlovett/status/838649605206134784

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Ron Jeremy posted:

That was a really good will impression.

they are basically the same dude

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Halloween Jack posted:

Oh my God, I'm on the last episode before the election. Can't wait to see what's next.

Buckle up

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Halloween Jack posted:

I tried listening to the live election-night show twice. Only made it a few minutes in; too painful. So glad I went to sleep early that night.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Every drop of venom coursing through my hateful heart is singing the rhythm of the universe. Bilal kaifa.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
the immediate post-election ep is one of my faves of all time, but the actual election night is pretty grim

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

uber_stoat posted:

seconded, an ep where they try to puzzle out Hideo Kojima's political orientation through the lens of Metal Gear would be fun.

I made some long posts a while ago about how mgs3 promotes anarchism via the boss' true will and critiques different approaches to utopian thinking w zero and big boss but they're mostly talking out of my rear end.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Under the vegetable posted:

I made some long posts a while ago about how mgs3 promotes anarchism via the boss' true will and critiques different approaches to utopian thinking w zero and big boss but they're mostly talking out of my rear end.

So was Hideo

Stutes
Oct 13, 2005

Tonight's the Night

prefect posted:

I tried listening to the live election-night show twice. Only made it a few minutes in; too painful. So glad I went to sleep early that night.

Not sure which lost ending I'd rather see more: the original planned SISTER HILLARY! I CAN WALK! ending, or the Strangelove pie fight.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Needs a name change to "David Duke's Stolen Valor".

I can't believe that Felix took away the Grand Wizard's checkmark.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Under the vegetable posted:

hideo kojima hates nuclear war and loves titties

everything else is window dressing

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Phone posted:

Needs a name change to "David Duke's Stolen Valor".

I can't believe that Felix took away the Grand Wizard's checkmark.

Felix got Duke banned?

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/CHAPOTRAPHOUSE/status/838831010062217216

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

prefect posted:

Felix got Duke banned?

Yeah, the beans, someone spill them.

SousaphoneColossus
Feb 16, 2004

There are a million reasons to ruin things.
someone correct me if i'm wrong but i think it was just a joke based on the fact that Duke got suspended and Felix got a blue check around the same time

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

The Muppets On PCP posted:

hideo kojima hates nuclear war and loves titties

everything else is window dressing

same

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Yeah, the beans, someone spill them.

SousaphoneColossus posted:

someone correct me if i'm wrong but i think it was just a joke based on the fact that Duke got suspended and Felix got a blue check around the same time

it's this. twitter verification isn't a zero sum game, but it's funny to imagine it to be.

much like the other joke that is a zero sum game, capitalism, it isn't that funny.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Phone posted:

it's this. twitter verification isn't a zero sum game, but it's funny to imagine it to be.

much like the other joke that is a zero sum game, capitalism, it isn't that funny.

ahh, I was hoping Felix and Duke had a little twitter spat going that resulted in Duke's departure. I guess I'll just go write some really hot fanfic about it.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

ahh, I was hoping Felix and Duke had a little twitter spat going that resulted in Duke's departure. I guess I'll just go write some really hot fanfic about it.

be careful with any adjectives relating to fire, burning, or blazes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

This is from a few pages back, but

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Who's the tool doing the "my time has value" shtick in the middle of the episode?

I'm not totally sure, but it sounds like Tai Lopez, who is a self-help/get-rich-quick scammer guy. I only know of him because for a while he had this ad running on youtube where he's such an over the top pompous douchebag that I thought there was no way it could possibly be anything but parody, but WELP.

This fukkin ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1RJTHf5fk

KNAWLEGE