Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
plz post more "jewish girl big tits"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
that picture is literally the second result, and also the first SFW image of "jewish girl big tits" on gis

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

galtse.txt keeps crashing the awful app so just pretend I quoted it here for the new page

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sQEb9TSACY

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

:3:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Mar 6, 2017

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Smiling Jack posted:

You fuckers. You absolute fuckers.

I have given zero shits and had no interest in ever becoming a moderator, much less an admin for this godforsaken site, but by all that is loving holy, no matter what Sisyphean labors I have to accomplish I will gain that title.

And on that day my vengeance will be terrible and epic.

Anyone who posted that John Galt speech will get banned. Anyone who quoted it, anyone who replied to it, anyone who made that loving speech scroll across my screen is loving eating a ten thousand hour probation. I'll loving edit your posts and delete everything you ever said. I'll change your username, delete your avatar, wipe you from the memory of the forums forever. I'll abuse my newfound power to find where you live.

And one day, as you play some video game in your parents basement, screeching into your headset, everything will go quiet.

And a voice, very close, too close, will quietly ask, "Who is John Galt?"

Close thread here

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
I was wondering why my awful app crashed. making GBS threads dick brains

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I'm gonna ask Zeris to give the next Galt quotes a month off. He won't listen but then again he might.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
PC master race smugging it up over here because long text doesn't crash my browser

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

I loving love this thing.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

A better and quicker condemnation than our government's to the DPRK's latest tests.

https://twitter.com/LorenRaeDeJ/status/838594980096638977

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Mar 6, 2017

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Oh good, you can purge all of our posts so they don't become embarrassing attack ads during political primaries.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Mar 6, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i've never read the john galt thing past "who is john galt?"

i've spent more time looking at big titty jew chicks than reading that

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Just from scrolling past all those two-line paragraphs I was disgusted.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I'm gonna ask Zeris to give the next Galt quotes a month off. He won't listen but then again he might.

Hey this is my dumb mistake, I stand by it.

You on the other hand are free to request any probie you like. Anything above a six requires admin approval.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Dave Letterman: Bannon looks like a guy who goes to lunch, gets drunk, and comes back to the office: “Steve, could you have just one drink?” “gently caress you.” How is a white supremacist the chief adviser to our president? Did anybody look that up? I don’t know. How’s this interview going? Do you think you’re talking to a normal person here? Don’t I seem like I’m full of something?

http://www.vulture.com/2017/03/david-letterman-in-conversation.html

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
~*Cool 90’s Prodigy jams ring out in the back ground*~

Another one got outed today, it's all over the papers. "Teenager Arrested for Sending Death Threats on Twitter", "Hacker Arrested after Taking Down Some Left Wing Mine-Craft Servers"...

drat kids. They're all alike.

But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain, ever take a look behind the eyes of the script kiddie, into the Alt-Right? Did you ever wonder what made them tick, what forces shaped them, what may have molded them?

I am a Script Kiddie! Enter my world...

Mine is a world that begins with Habo Hotel... I'm more annoying than most of the other users, this crap they talk about bores me...

drat trolls. They're all alike.

I'm in junior high or high school. I've listened to teachers explain for the fifteenth time how to reduce a fraction. I don’t understand it. "No, Ms. Smith, I don't show my work, because I was buy posting dank memes”...
drat kid. Probably copied it. They're all alike.

But I made a discovery today. I found a computer. Wait a second, this is cool. It does what I want it to. If it makes a mistake, it's because I screwed it up. Not because it doesn't like me...
Or feels threatened by me...
Or thinks I'm a smart rear end...
Or judges me for looking at pokemon Rule 34...
drat kid. All he does is play games. They're all alike.

And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like UDP Packets through an addict's veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a rare Pepe is found.

"This is it... this is where I belong...the Alt-Right"

I know everyone here... even if I've never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all... Except not really...But that’s fine because I don’t really have any other friends...

drat kid. Tying up the phone line again. They're all alike...

You bet your rear end we're all alike... we've been spoon-fed baby food at school when we hungered for Doritos and mountain dew... the crumbs that you did let slip through were pre-chewed and tasteless. We've been dominated by feminists, or ignored by the apathetic. The few that had something to teach found us will-ing trolls, but those few are like drops of water in the desert.

Very Poem!

This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the inaccurate matrix references. We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by triggered leftist snowflakes... Who we also simultaneously call thugs because they punch Nazis... And then we ourselves throw tantrums when you ban us from social media! OUR LOGIC IS FLAWLESS MATE!
We explore... and you call us Nazis. We post goatse on twitter, with Nazi flags... and you call us Nazis. We dislike people with certain skin colors, certain nationalities, and we have great religious bias... and you call us Nazis. (Maybe...they’re right? ...? NO! You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you make ghostbusters movies that we don’t like for some reason! You Murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, and We’Re AlL lIvInG iN a SiMuLaTiOn SETUP by warmonging (((Shilary Clinton))) working with ~Elon Musk~! YES!

I am the Alt-Right. My crime is that of being a loving rear end in a top hat. My crime is that of judging people because I have a severe case of internet induced depersonalization disorder... And I need to go outside a little bit! (Just a little bit!)

I am a Script Kiddie and a Nazi, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can stop us all... after all, we're all alike, in that we’re all a bunch of angry glorified image board trolls who if brains were made of lard would be hard pressed to grease a small loving pan!

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
shitpost

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Not a poo poo post.

quote:

VETERAN FIGHTING DEPORTATION AFTER 2 TOURS IN AFGHANISTAN

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A group of soldiers, family, and community members came together Saturday to fight a deportation order for a former U.S. soldier.

Army Private 1st class Miguel Perez, Jr., was born in Mexico and grew up in Chicago. On Monday, Perez faces a deportation hearing because he committed a non-violent drug offense, his family said.

Perez represents thousands of green card veterans who face deportation, according to a press release by Ashley's Memory Project, which was started by the immigrant mother of a deceased veteran, and a local church. They said many enlist with the promise of citizenship.

He served two tours of duty in Afghanistan and was injured in an explosion. He sustained a brain injury and suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, his family said.

"He's more American than most of us standing here, because he did pick up arms to defend this country," his mother told reporters at Lincoln United Methodist Church in Pilsen.
Perez's parents are both U.S. citizens.

The family said that Perez did not get the adequate medical attention when he returned home and turned to self medication with drugs and alcohol.

His family said he joined the Army before he could go through the citizenship process.

The family plans to hold a press conference before the deportation hearing at the Chicago Immigration Court in the Loop. Congressman Luis Gutierrez, D-Chicago, and Ald. Danny Solis (25th Ward) are also scheduled to attend.

On Tuesday, the family will travel to Washington, D.C., for an event of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/veteran-fighting-deportation-after-2-tours-in-afghanistan/1739129/

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i know its hours old news but seeing this pop up on CNN made me laugh

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

M_Gargantua posted:

~*Cool 90’s Prodigy jams ring out in the back ground*~

Another one got outed today, it's all over the papers. "Teenager Arrested for Sending Death Threats on Twitter", "Hacker Arrested after Taking Down Some Left Wing Mine-Craft Servers"...

drat kids. They're all alike.

But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain, ever take a look behind the eyes of the script kiddie, into the Alt-Right? Did you ever wonder what made them tick, what forces shaped them, what may have molded them?

I am a Script Kiddie! Enter my world...

Mine is a world that begins with Habo Hotel... I'm more annoying than most of the other users, this crap they talk about bores me...

drat trolls. They're all alike.

I'm in junior high or high school. I've listened to teachers explain for the fifteenth time how to reduce a fraction. I don’t understand it. "No, Ms. Smith, I don't show my work, because I was buy posting dank memes”...
drat kid. Probably copied it. They're all alike.

But I made a discovery today. I found a computer. Wait a second, this is cool. It does what I want it to. If it makes a mistake, it's because I screwed it up. Not because it doesn't like me...
Or feels threatened by me...
Or thinks I'm a smart rear end...
Or judges me for looking at pokemon Rule 34...
drat kid. All he does is play games. They're all alike.

And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like UDP Packets through an addict's veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a rare Pepe is found.

"This is it... this is where I belong...the Alt-Right"

I know everyone here... even if I've never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all... Except not really...But that’s fine because I don’t really have any other friends...

drat kid. Tying up the phone line again. They're all alike...

You bet your rear end we're all alike... we've been spoon-fed baby food at school when we hungered for Doritos and mountain dew... the crumbs that you did let slip through were pre-chewed and tasteless. We've been dominated by feminists, or ignored by the apathetic. The few that had something to teach found us will-ing trolls, but those few are like drops of water in the desert.

Very Poem!

This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the inaccurate matrix references. We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by triggered leftist snowflakes... Who we also simultaneously call thugs because they punch Nazis... And then we ourselves throw tantrums when you ban us from social media! OUR LOGIC IS FLAWLESS MATE!
We explore... and you call us Nazis. We post goatse on twitter, with Nazi flags... and you call us Nazis. We dislike people with certain skin colors, certain nationalities, and we have great religious bias... and you call us Nazis. (Maybe...they’re right? ...? NO! You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you make ghostbusters movies that we don’t like for some reason! You Murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, and We’Re AlL lIvInG iN a SiMuLaTiOn SETUP by warmonging (((Shilary Clinton))) working with ~Elon Musk~! YES!

I am the Alt-Right. My crime is that of being a loving rear end in a top hat. My crime is that of judging people because I have a severe case of internet induced depersonalization disorder... And I need to go outside a little bit! (Just a little bit!)

I am a Script Kiddie and a Nazi, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can stop us all... after all, we're all alike, in that we’re all a bunch of angry glorified image board trolls who if brains were made of lard would be hard pressed to grease a small loving pan!

Same

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

lmao that trump poo poo is catching up 2 tour disabled veterans in his poo poo

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

I see the new VOICE initiative is working well

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

i've never read the john galt thing past "who is john galt?"

i've spent more time looking at big titty jew chicks than reading that

i would like to meet big titty jew chicks

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
Here was my progression through news stories on this, starting with that one.

1. This is bullshit! He deserves to be an American citizen!

2. He got busted giving an undercover cop a bag of cocaine? That's trafficking, he's hosed.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-veteran-deportation-hearing-met-20170206-story.html

3. They pinned distribution of two pounds of coke on him? Welp I hope his Spanish is good.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20161201/pilsen/miguel-perez-army-veteran-deportation-obama-trump-drug-case.amp

Still don't think he should be deported, but we can't blame Trump for this one because he definitely would've been deported under Clinton or Obama too.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

sounds like he's enlisted as gently caress so he belongs in america

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Comey denies Obama wiretapped Trump.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Gobbeldygook posted:

Here was my progression through news stories on this, starting with that one.

1. This is bullshit! He deserves to be an American citizen!

2. He got busted giving an undercover cop a bag of cocaine? That's trafficking, he's hosed.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-veteran-deportation-hearing-met-20170206-story.html

3. They pinned distribution of two pounds of coke on him? Welp I hope his Spanish is good.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20161201/pilsen/miguel-perez-army-veteran-deportation-obama-trump-drug-case.amp

Still don't think he should be deported, but we can't blame Trump for this one because he definitely would've been deported under Clinton or Obama too.

Yup, let's keep fighting that drug war. Surely success is right around the corner.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Dave Letterman: Bannon looks like a guy who goes to lunch, gets drunk, and comes back to the office: “Steve, could you have just one drink?” “gently caress you.” How is a white supremacist the chief adviser to our president? Did anybody look that up? I don’t know. How’s this interview going? Do you think you’re talking to a normal person here? Don’t I seem like I’m full of something?

http://www.vulture.com/2017/03/david-letterman-in-conversation.html

good god david letterman looks GIP as gently caress

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Yup, let's keep fighting that drug war. Surely success is right around the corner.

Well c'mon man we gotta at least swing the bat if nothing else.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Can't follow directions

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

i know its hours old news but seeing this pop up on CNN made me laugh

I read a story on this, pretty hosed up. Stalking, sexual harassment, revenge picture posting, etc.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I recall a super-useful digital collection of field manuals and power point classes that was passed down from one generation of salt dogs to the next.

It also included a giant folder of deployment smut. The 3 female marines who managed to get a kiddie pool into their can was probably the most memorable set of pics & videos from that folder. The kiddie pool was empty. They used it to contain the torrents of piss they were blasting on each other. Marines are loving gross.

The army chick slamming her own butthole to "I want Candy" was my personal fave.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

Victor Vermis posted:

It also included a giant folder of deployment smut. The 3 female marines who managed to get a kiddie pool into their can was probably the most memorable set of pics & videos from that folder. The kiddie pool was empty. They used it to contain the torrents of piss they were blasting on each other. Marines are loving gross.

What is it with military culture that brings out just the weirdest poo poo in people :wtc:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Well when you're working on a foundation of "killing people is cool and good" it kinda compels you to re-evaluate everything else you've ever taken for granted.

And by "re-evaluate" I mean "get poo poo-faced and strap the gently caress in for another thrilling episode of WHO AM I AND WHAT OTHER RULES DONT APPLY TO ME?!?!?!?!"

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Missionary Positron posted:

What is it with military culture that brings out just the weirdest poo poo in people :wtc:

Low standards for enlistment and nihilism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

• Locked thread