Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

AriadneThread posted:

it's hard to slow down in space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygE01sOhzz0&t=112s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Anyone else even more excited for this game as a result of the hilarious animations and poo poo?

As long as the shooting/gameplay is solid the hilarious animations will just be icing on the cake.

(I don't care about story I am that guy).

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I tried to replay ME3 but the whack a mole shooter has really aged badly.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

I find this female human attractive what's wrong with me

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

trash person posted:

that's a collection of pixels arranged on the screen according to a complex series of mathematical computations

perhaps your true love
is math

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

AriadneThread posted:

that's a collection of pixels arranged on the screen according to a complex series of mathematical computations

perhaps your true love
is math

:nws:8008135:nws:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

AriadneThread posted:

perhaps your true love
is math

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

trash person posted:

You're probably attracted to that because of the shown hinging of her jaw, and the additional unhinging capacity thereof, which could possibly lead to sicknasty sexual results.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
This is the mass effect thread not the finding human females attractive thread, gtfo of here you loving freaks

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

On the MP front- here's the new connection between MP and SP- Set maps, possibly difficulties, and modifiers in exchange for bonus xp/money/mission funds, along with loot for your SP character.

Sarmhan fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Mar 6, 2017

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

trash person posted:

Anyone else even more excited for this game as a result of the hilarious animations and poo poo?

As long as the shooting/gameplay is solid the hilarious animations will just be icing on the cake.

(I don't care about story I am that guy).

I will watch every hilarious and poorly-animated sex scene.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

TotalHell posted:

I will watch every hilarious and poorly-animated sex scene.

Yeah I'm sure you'll be doing that ironically :wink:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Speaking of eyes:

http://imgur.com/a/u7GmA

evilmiera fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Mar 6, 2017

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Ein Sexmonster posted:

On the MP front- here's the new connection between MP and SP- Set maps, possibly difficulties, and modifiers in exchange for bonus xp/money/mission funds, along with loot for your SP character.

That's a neat idea -- sort of an extension of the hazard maps in ME3 MP -- although "loot boxes" in single player feels a little too on-the-nose. Maybe I'm just having flashbacks to shift keys in Borderlands.

Only thing is, I'm expecting to blaze through single player in a week or two, so by the time these multiplayer bonuses kick in, Ryder will probably be retired on New Earth with a trillion buckazoids in the bank.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
hold me closer, tiny ryder~

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I decided to try out Origin Access so I could get into the game a little early and give my impressions. I already pre-ordered the game and I've never been upset with a Bioware purchase so I apologize in advance for my obvious bias but I figure I'd post impressions regardless.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Oooh, modifiers sound real neato.
I wonder just how much you can modify or if it's map specific stuff.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

precision posted:

Yeah I'm sure you'll be doing that ironically :wink:

can't help it I've got massefphilia

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

YOU CAN'T MOVE WITH ME IN THIS DIGITAL SPACE

Deakul posted:

Oooh, modifiers sound real neato.
I wonder just how much you can modify or if it's map specific stuff.

I want Big Head Mode

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Haledjian posted:

I want Big Head Mode

kinky

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Haledjian posted:

I want Big Head Mode

You don't need a modifier for that, it's included from the start.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Haledjian posted:

I want Big Head Mode

Syzygy Stardust
Mar 1, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Since most ME fans are straight men, I'm surprised more information hasn't leaked about the three-way lesbian interracial relationships available in order to drive interest.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Syzygy Stardust posted:

Since most ME fans are straight men, I'm surprised more information hasn't leaked about the three-way lesbian interracial relationships available in order to drive interest.

the best thing about bioware is that i can't tell if this is true or not

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

frajaq posted:

How the hell did the ship manage to hit The Scourge without anyone seeing it was gonna happen? don't these ships have windows :psyduck:

Windows are about as useful in space as underwater - you see only a few meters through them if there isn't a gigantic light source illuminating your target (like stuff that's in Earth orbit and gets light from the sun) unless you use gigantic telescopes. Only with the added benefit of the distances being so big that most of the stuff you see actually happened seconds, minutes or even hours ago. The ship that you just saw exiting hyperspace beyond Saturn's orbit? That happened 9 minutes ago.

Of course someone should have manned the loving scanners.

Decius fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Mar 6, 2017

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
We had to save costs installing the new fuckbay so we never installed any "scanners"

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Decius posted:

Of course someone should have manned the loving scanners.

That only helps if the Scourge is made out of platinum, iridium, palladium, or eezo

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

frajaq posted:

How the hell did the ship manage to hit The Scourge without anyone seeing it was gonna happen? don't these ships have windows :psyduck:

windows are a structural weakness

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Syzygy Stardust posted:

Maybe they're chasing the highly lucrative 50 shades twilight fanfic erotica audience who apparently have to problems throwing money at garbage based on the fact there are now two movies written by IceQueen SnowDragon (if I have the name right).

(all my knowledge on that stuff is 3rd hand from YouTube critics because lol if I'm going to watch that poo poo)

DancingShade fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Mar 6, 2017

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

DancingShade posted:

Maybe they're chasing the highly lucrative 50 shades twilight fanfic erotica audience who apparently have to problems throwing money at garbage based on the fact there are now two movies written by IceQueen SnowDragon (if I have the name right).

(all my knowledge on that stuff is 3rd hand from YouTube critics because lol if I'm going to watch that poo poo)

I have no idea what any of the first sentence means but I strongly suspect the second one is a lie.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I have no idea what any of the first sentence means but I strongly suspect the second one is a lie.

Oh I don't shy away from my terrible decisions but I have enough trouble sitting down to watch a marvel movie let alone some retarded fanfic bullshit about "relationships".

You can pick up enough by watching redlettermedia and a few other critics.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

what is an ice queen snow dragon?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Flipswitch posted:

The AIM usernames of everybody who posts itt.

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Flipswitch posted:

My Game of Thrones fanfic OC. (DONUT STEAL :argh:)

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Flipswitch posted:

If I understand that was the pen name for the woman who wrote all the 50 shades bullshit while it was still twilight erotic fanfic.

Never checked if that was accurate though so I could be repeating complete bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzVNYdmS8s8 my source

DancingShade fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Mar 6, 2017

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

exquisite tea posted:

The AIM usernames of everybody who posts itt.

Excuse me, but I was one of those morons that used something way more pretentious like shadow or something. Thank you.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Zzulu posted:

We had to save costs installing the new fuckbay so we never installed any "scanners"

The scanners are all internal, Medical Grade - to catch those pesky alien stds.

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
please kill this dumb series thanks

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

fbsw posted:

Bioware's working pretty hard on it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

fbsw posted:

Mass Effect 3 came out so that already happened.

ME:A is digging up the corpse of the franchise to gently caress it on the gravestone.