Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Jerry Cotton posted:

:lol: sure because he's incorruptible?

you can't corrupt an autist nazi, he will keep the holocaust trains on schedule to the bitter götterdammerung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nenonen posted:

Just because his eminence retires from leadership doesn't mean that he cannot influence the choice of his successor. He must have some kompromat on herr Doktor.

You mean besides Herr Doktor being a nazi?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Cerebral Bore posted:

You mean besides Herr Doktor being a nazi?

Hän on Hugo, like a Boss

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Jerry Cotton posted:

:lol: sure because he's incorruptible?

Because he is a terrible nazi and will want to flex his imaginary muscles once in power. Maybe SS will give him enough concessions that he'll stay, but he is not gonna do what Soini has been doing, I.E. doing whatever SS wants so he can stay as a minister.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I guess we'll see.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rappaport posted:

Hän on Hugo, like a Boss

lol

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I think we'll sooner see some Soini loyalist like Terho or Niinistö elected or there will be blood.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
This is what I have learned from following the EuroPol thread recently:

- Skinheads and right-wingers are literally killing people. There are death patrols of brown shirts and right wing populists chasing homosexuals, muslims and women and murdering them. Where? I do not know and did not receive an answer. But there are!
- Evil right wing Europeans want to abolish democracy. I tried to ask who, precisely, wants to do this, but I didn't get an answer. Well someone anyway! Onwards, my red brothers!
- Europeans are just an inch away from digging up Hitler, cloning him and proclaiming him as the new great leader.
- Then Europeans (white Europeans, that is) will put everyone not male and white (probably heterosexual) into the oven. Right wingers want to KILL everyone.
- Hitlerhitlerhitlerhitler
- Nazinazinazinazinazi

I'm happy this thread is keeping up with the times :3

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ligur posted:

- Skinheads and right-wingers are literally killing people. There are death patrols of brown shirts and right wing populists chasing homosexuals, muslims and women and murdering them. Where? I do not know and did not receive an answer. But there are!

In Finland. Also in the UK, where they even murdered a MP. Also all over Europe. The only reason why they haven't killed more is that they haven't had the opportunity to yet, so I guess you better carry some more water for them, dude.

Ligur posted:

- Evil right wing Europeans want to abolish democracy. I tried to ask who, precisely, wants to do this, but I didn't get an answer. Well someone anyway! Onwards, my red brothers!

They've already done it in Hungary and are doing it in Poland as fast as they're able to. But I guess something happening every single time a far-right government gets into power is simply mere coincidence.

All in all, your gimmick of pretending to just ask questions would be more convincing if you didn't dial the denialism up to eleven every single time.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

The Master is not a self proclaimed nazi, I'll give him that. He just wants to shoot people trying to cross the Mediterranean so bad cultures don't take over Europe. Reasonable enough. :cheers:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Yes indeed right winger death patrols terrorizing the populace is a horrible threat to us all, hitttlarrrr.

Also, CB, go gently caress yourself.

doverhog posted:

The Master is not a self proclaimed nazi, I'll give him that. He just wants to shoot people trying to cross the Mediterranean so bad cultures don't take over Europe. Reasonable enough. :cheers:

I'm quite confident you can't find a quote of Herr Hitler wanting to shoot anyone crossing the sea, but whatever.

edit: like, what's wrong with you people, why can't you counter-argue or dislike a person for someone what he/she has actually said and done, why the gently caress do these D&D types constantly make up stuff out of thin air, and then attack the made up stuff?

Ligur fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Mar 5, 2017

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Ligur posted:

- Then Europeans (white Europeans, that is) will put everyone not male and white (probably heterosexual) into the oven. Right wingers want to KILL everyone.

Not everyone. If you are steadily employed white person with no obvious defects you are welcome to the club. That's the whole appeal of right wingism, me and my beautiful, objectively good and hard working, buddies must be protected from the bad people.

Ligur posted:

ike, what's wrong with you people, why can't you counter-argue or dislike a person for someone what he/she has actually said and done, why the gently caress do these D&D types constantly make up stuff out of thin air, and then attack the made up stuff?

Well, I do it as a joke a lot of the time. For that one, the Master has not literally said he wants to shoot them, instead he's said that the sea border should be secured and the boats or people drowning at sea not allowed in. It's essentially the same thing. When you hear someone talk about a policy, ask what would it actually mean and what it would take to achieve it.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ligur posted:

edit: like, what's wrong with you people, why can't you counter-argue or dislike a person for someone what he/she has actually said and done, why the gently caress do these D&D types constantly make up stuff out of thin air, and then attack the made up stuff?

Ligur posted:

:ironicat:

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

doverhog posted:

Well, I do it as a joke a lot of the time. For that one, the Master has not literally said he wants to shoot them, instead he's said that the sea border should be secured and the boats or people drowning at sea not allowed in. It's essentially the same thing. When you hear someone talk about a policy, ask what would it actually mean and what it would take to achieve it.

Also said the organizations rescuing people from the Med should be punished. I guess it was another one of his hilarious jokes, like the one about a military coup in Greece.

I think Keskusta and Kokoomus will plumb hitherto undiscovered depths of depravity in keeping the government coalition together, just so they can shove soteuudistus across the finishing line. Kepu wants the maakuntahallinto and kokoomus wants to privatize health care, everything else is negotiable.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

- Europeans are just an inch away from digging up Hitler, cloning him and proclaiming him as the new great leader.
- Nazinazinazinazinazi

While it's great that you found a place actually willing to feed your persecution complex, we don't really need an update every time you do so and believe it or not, nobody gives a gently caress about a random thread being mean to you.

We get it you get an orgasm every time someone calls you a nazi, advertising it is just weird

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Mar 5, 2017

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I guess Ligur hasn't kept himself informed with the "illiberal democracy" craze sweeping across eastern Europe and governing Poland, Ukraine and Hungary. Which is probably going to happen elsewhere too if politicians can't get out of their paralyzed "there is no alternative" political and economical non-ideology.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Ligur posted:

- Nazinazinazinazinazi

kiitos raportista

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Ligur posted:

Your average allanlassus is incapable of having a debate.

Ligur posted:

lol

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

kikkelivelho posted:

kiitos raportista

Olkaa hyvä. Ymmärrän, ettei sitä lankaa jaksa itse lukea.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
It would be fun to have a conversation for once that wasn't about immigration since that's a really boring issue, or about someone's persecution/fursecution complex itt.

So how do you feel about NATO these days, people?

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

Kemper Boyd posted:

It would be fun to have a conversation for once that wasn't about immigration since that's a really boring issue, or about someone's persecution/fursecution complex itt.

Conflicted and confused. NATO is on much more solid ground than EU right now, but that's not saying much. Counting on NATO to assist in case of hypothetical conflict no longer looks like something that could be reasonably expected, and all the big players in EU are busy trying to bugger off. If France bails, EU has no response to nuclear blackmail scenario except through NATO.

Everything's horrible. At least our defence forces are in relatively good shape.

Sooo Kärnvapenstormaktstiden 2.0 here we go.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Kemper Boyd posted:

sisään niin kauan kuin se on vielä mahdollista

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
lol if you think that Trump will bother his homeboy Putin by expanding NATO.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

sisään niin kauan kuin se on vielä mahdollista

How do you know it's possible?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

:rip: hogge

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Sampo Terho asettuu ehdolle

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

SOT ei kuulosta kyllä yhtään niin hyvältä kuin SOS

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
It's gonna be SOM.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

hogge2wild2furious.

Also lmbo that he got hit for mocking one of the insane negrotown posters.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Nenonen posted:

SOT ei kuulosta kyllä yhtään niin hyvältä kuin SOS

It would be one letter away from SOTE. Or SOTA. :ohdear:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Rexroom posted:

It would be one letter away from SOTE. Or SOTA. :ohdear:

I think Sipilä-Orpo-Terho-Essayah is more likely than Sipilä-Terho-Andersson, fortunately.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

Sampo Terho asettuu ehdolle

To replace Hogge Wild?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ei helvetti jos paskaviesteistä saa kuukauden niin meikäläisen on parempi ruveta pitämään matalampaa sivukuvaa.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Saisikohan jäähyt kumottua jos Lowtaxille lähettäisi virallisen vastalausekirjeen jonkun Paskamäen kunnan kunnanvaltuutettuna? Olisi ainakin yksi syy ryhtyä ehdokkaaksi. Mielenvikaisuuden ohella siis.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

Saisikohan jäähyt kumottua jos Lowtaxille lähettäisi virallisen vastalausekirjeen jonkun Paskamäen kunnan kunnanvaltuutettuna? Olisi ainakin yksi syy ryhtyä ehdokkaaksi. Mielenvikaisuuden ohella siis.

:doh: I didn't notice the ban after the one-month probationary period.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Pitäs kyllä varmaan olla kissoja eikä lintuja

:effort:

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Died for a good cause

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

kikkelivelho posted:

Died for a good cause

He'll be back. Like Jesus Christ, except after a month instead of a couple of days.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

kikkelivelho posted:

Died for a good cause

Mods took my search function away, what was Hogge exactly punished for?

edit: by Grand Schtroump's Beard, there seems to be some sort of D&D subforum dedicated to posting about race

Ligur fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Mar 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Ligur posted:

Mods took my search function away, what was Hogge exactly punished for?

edit: by Grand Schtroump's Beard, there seems to be some sort of D&D subforum dedicated to posting about race

Älä mee sinne, joku jenkki ostaa sulta pois tuon hienon valtakunnanjohtaja-kuvan :(