Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
comey more like commie

Ed balls more ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

Nah the character's a girl, he was just crossplaying

this is a lot worse, I tried to find a way to make it not worse, but no, this is the worst outcome of all

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Weeping Wound posted:

this is a lot worse, I tried to find a way to make it not worse, but no, this is the worst outcome of all

It's not the first time he has worn this costume to a con :P

In case he's reading this post right now, sup dude, please don't get mad about me thinking your unironic trump-supporting touhou crossplay is silly

e: huh, he deactivated his account. I wonder what happened. He really was full on trump supporter and I saw him put up photos of his cosplay like earlier yesterday so I wonder why he just deactivated his account out of nowhere. I hope he's okay, he's not mentally sound.

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Mar 6, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
https://twitter.com/LukewSavage/status/838227563990380544/video/1

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

comey more like commie

Ed balls more ed balls

Comey on my Ed Balls :pervert:

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
pepsi with baby flavoring in it, hell yuh

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
where do i get baby flavored pepsi

efb

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Donkwich posted:

where do i get baby flavored pepsi

efb

The Comet Pizza soda fountain

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Donkwich posted:

A red piller is someone who recognizes and is aware of (1) the way that feminism, feminists and their white knight enablers affect society; (2) the dark truths surrounding human sexuality; and (3) hypergamy, women's AF/BB strategies, society's feminine imperative, sexual differences in emotional attachment, and women's attraction to DT traits and sexual dominance/violence. The red pill is extremely politically incorrect, and one may expect reflexive social ostracism for even mentioning the Red Pill in polite society.

A libertarian is a believer in smaller government, lower taxes, and more freedom.

So, a red pill libertarian is a fusion of the two. This is both a political and a cultural campaign, in which my red pill awareness informs my policy stances, and in my political goals influence my involvement in the culture war. For a more detailed explanation, see my essay: Running for office as a red piller.

i'm still not over this, seriously

:stonkhat:

e:
when his wife eventually anita bobbit's him, i will laugh forever

Lindsey O. Graham fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Mar 6, 2017

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
lmao at the thought of a family getting together to listen to alex jones

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Donkwich posted:

:roflolmao::roflolmao::roflolmao:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Donkwich posted:

my entire family has a lifetime membership to Coast 2 Coast when they offered it in the early 2000s :stare:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

I haven't seen a redcap in the wild yet either, somehow, but today I did see a pair of truck nuts. And also the guy had some kind of lock on them, which made it even funnier. I want to believe he is the victim of a string of truck nut thefts, but he's probably just a paranoid weirdo.

lmao oh my sweet summer child, never seen a dude with a padlock on his nuts before

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

FirstAidKite posted:

It's not the first time he has worn this costume to a con :P

In case he's reading this post right now, sup dude, please don't get mad about me thinking your unironic trump-supporting touhou crossplay is silly

e: huh, he deactivated his account. I wonder what happened. He really was full on trump supporter and I saw him put up photos of his cosplay like earlier yesterday so I wonder why he just deactivated his account out of nowhere. I hope he's okay, he's not mentally sound.

Don't tohoshame pls

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Donkwich posted:

the baloogans

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Weeping Wound posted:

my entire family has a lifetime membership to Coast 2 Coast when they offered it in the early 2000s :stare:

Coast 2 Coast owns. I used to listen to that every night when I was a kid and get scared by the people calling in claiming to be werewolves and alien abductees and poo poo.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Is he a true believer? I mean, nobody who does an entire show dressed as the joker can be dead serious about lizard moonmen and crisis actors

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Origami Dali posted:

Is he a true believer?

He's 95% legit

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Coast 2 Coast owns. I used to listen to that every night when I was a kid and get scared by the people calling in claiming to be werewolves and alien abductees and poo poo.

the most recent show I listened to had two brother monks talking about how Pope John Paul II was the antichrist

they were pretty in-depth with their reasoning and it ruled, it's something Baloogan would deeply enjoy

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Origami Dali posted:

Is he a true believer? I mean, nobody who does an entire show dressed as the joker can be dead serious about lizard moonmen and crisis actors

i don't believe so, i'm pretty sure he is shilling

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Weeping Wound posted:

the most recent show I listened to had two brother monks talking about how Pope John Paul II was the antichrist

they were pretty in-depth with their reasoning and it ruled, it's something Baloogan would deeply enjoy

The thing that used to freak me out the most was the people who would call in about like "shadow people" who would freeze you in your sleep and torment you.

Then I went through a period of having sleep paralysis and realized that's what they were talking about.

Also sometimes legit scientists would go on for some reason. Those were the best shows when some astrophysicist would just talk about stars for an hour.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Simply put, Alex is in on the joke of his existence and he also understands the value of theater.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Homeless Friend posted:

Simply put, Alex is in on the joke of his existence and he also understands the value of theater.

:agreed:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh and they had a John Titor-style time travel guy who would talk about the coming nuclear apocalypse. That would scare me a lot too.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

The thing that used to freak me out the most was the people who would call in about like "shadow people" who would freeze you in your sleep and torment you.

Then I went through a period of having sleep paralysis and realized that's what they were talking about.

Also sometimes legit scientists would go on for some reason. Those were the best shows when some astrophysicist would just talk about stars for an hour.

I literally turn into Baloogan when I talk about how much I love Coast 2 Coast. it's the greatest show on the radio, period

I always try to call in on Halloween, I can tell some pretty good ghost stories

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

The Brown Menace posted:

Don't tohoshame pls

I'm just sad I can't see all his pics of him in his cirno outfit and the maga hat and the sunglasses

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Oh and they had a John Titor-style time travel guy who would talk about the coming nuclear apocalypse. That would scare me a lot too.

it will be like no other

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Bad? or Sick?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
At the town hall there was a guy who literally just shouted unprompted and unrelated to the discussion "Snowflakes!"

Texas is fuckin weird man.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

At the town hall there was a guy who literally just shouted unprompted and unrelated to the discussion "Snowflakes!"

Texas is fuckin weird man.

What was the topic of discussion at the time

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Weeping Wound posted:

I literally turn into Baloogan when I talk about how much I love Coast 2 Coast. it's the greatest show on the radio, period

I always try to call in on Halloween, I can tell some pretty good ghost stories

You could always tell George Noory was just good at humoring the callers but didn't really buy into it, but Art Bell was broadcasting from his hometown in the middle of the Nevada desert because he thought the government was out to get him or some poo poo.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
My congressman not giving a single gently caress that Trump is in debt to the Russian government.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

Do they create gated Reddit communities for pedophiles? Isn't that kind of hard to do when your entire userbase is comprised of pedophiles?

because of this link i am now aware of the existence of https://www.reddit.com/r/Ooer/

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

My congressman not giving a single gently caress that Trump is in debt to the Russian government.

Maybe they were trying to imply something about special snowflakes or whatever to try to undermine the russian accusations

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I mean I know why he said it, because he hates probably most of the people in that room, but like there were a few other times where that would have been a Sick Republican Burn. At the time he said it when no one was talking about their individuality or how badly they were hurt by whatever, it just sounded like a lunatic saying random words very loudly.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
has Domald Tromp woke yet?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

You could always tell George Noory was just good at humoring the callers but didn't really buy into it, but Art Bell was broadcasting from his hometown in the middle of the Nevada desert because he thought the government was out to get him or some poo poo.

didn't he shut down his new project because he thought people were out to get him?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Weeping Wound posted:

didn't he shut down his new project because he thought people were out to get him?

I think he retired more than once because he thought people were out to get him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Nenonen posted:

has Domald Tromp woke yet?

He'll take another hour or so to return to his human form and become tweet-capable again

• Locked thread