Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

david letterman owns

But the idea of Twitter: Trumpy — my son, Harry, and I call him “Trumpy” — has really got something with it. Rather than a laughable expression of ego run amok, it could be a useful tool. If we get a president sometime soon who does not have a mental disorder, Twitter will be useful. So — I’m lonely, I can’t stop talking.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/03/david-letterman-in-conversation.html

also ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

spacetoaster posted:

Typical heathen libtard response. You can't help but use insults because you have no real arguments. You don't stand for anything. :colbert:

I'm sure you know what you need to do. :smuggo:

there are no arguments to be had with someone who equates pre-election poll numbers with results of actual elections that happened within the most recent week

Serf
May 5, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

I hope the aliens decide it's better just to use orbital bombardment to start a new extinction era

i assume we'll take care of that for them

someday a reticulan xenoarchaeologist will compose a holopaper entitled "the rise and fall of the earthlings: a species of nasty idiots and their mistakes"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
whenever the cspam secret police sleep off their hangovers please throw low-energy r-bomb spacetoaster in the gulag for 6-24 hours thanks

Serf
May 5, 2011

financially racist posted:

ff8 is terrible because everyone in it is terrible and the story is terrible and the villains are all terrible and the space scene is terrible and the orphanage scene is terrible and the ending is terrible and the only good part of the actual main game besides is that one scene where the two gardens are fighting

every other part of that game was loving garbage-tier garbage

thats just like, your opinion, man

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

that's fine, meme font on a bunch of world leader reaction faces just doesn't do it for me anymore when i've seen putin doing a slavic squat in the oval office giving tiny trump a turbowedgie

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Business Gorillas posted:

that's fine, meme font on a bunch of world leader reaction faces just doesn't do it for me anymore when i've seen putin doing a slavic squat in the oval office giving tiny trump a turbowedgie

Oh absolutely

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Come on.

You know you think about it all the time.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

spacetoaster posted:

Democrats - OMG! The Russians and Donald Trump colluded on the elections and I have proof! There is proof! It's all here and it's horrible!!!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/4/chris-coons-fbi-may-possess-recorded-phone-calls-s/

one day later......

Democrats - Actually there is no evidence, but man, wouldn't it be cool if there was?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/5/chris-coons-walks-back-talk-of-russia-trump-collus/

The democRATS are really going hard for a complete loss of everything in 2018. What a bunch of idiots.

The MOONIE TIMES baby!

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

This is painful to watch

https://twitter.com/kharyp/status/838735438441496579

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

spacetoaster posted:

lol, thanks. Now we know what you beat off to every night.

Maybe I am just privy to how much the rest of the planet loathes and fears american conservatism, and rightfully so. Giving a literal retard nukes because white people can't breed fast enough is irresponsible, at best.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

spacetoaster posted:

Democrats - OMG! The Russians and Donald Trump colluded on the elections and I have proof! There is proof! It's all here and it's horrible!!!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/4/chris-coons-fbi-may-possess-recorded-phone-calls-s/

one day later......

Democrats - Actually there is no evidence, but man, wouldn't it be cool if there was?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/5/chris-coons-walks-back-talk-of-russia-trump-collus/

The democRATS are really going hard for a complete loss of everything in 2018. What a bunch of idiots.

why are you citing the Washington Times

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/kharyp/status/838735438441496579

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

crazy cloud posted:

whenever the cspam secret police sleep off their hangovers please throw low-energy r-bomb spacetoaster in the gulag for 6-24 hours thanks

Is C-spam DnD now?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Because it says the things he wants it to say.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
spacetoaster is ownin them fukkin libs so hard itt hes maga-strong boy i bet he's been bashing the fukkin libtarded antifa w/his powerful fists

unnngggggh its like trump himself is ownin fukkin libs so loving goood

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

spacetoaster posted:

Come on.

You know you think about it all the time.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

hey the washington times is legit these days, their white house reporter is gonna share a lunchable with sean spicer in his office today

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress this idiot. i'm glad george wasn't letting her off the hook.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I'd like to say because it apparently really upsets everyone here based off their responses. But the truth is it was at the top of the google news search (I'm guessing they pay for that?).

You can pick any news source you want to read about Sen Coons making an idiot of himself.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trump is not a world leader tho

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

spacetoaster posted:

Is C-spam DnD now?

failing, pathetic DnD

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is that a real huckabee

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Spoondick posted:

hey the washington times is legit these days, their white house reporter is gonna share a lunchable with sean spicer in his office today

also what's wrong with fake dumb gay moon religions

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

triple sulk posted:

gently caress this idiot. i'm glad george wasn't letting her off the hook.

More of her painful twisting on morning shows

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/838725525296332802

Bonus Pete Williams

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/838754719833128960

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Nice to see George find his loving balls. First Stephen "Fatal Attraction" Miller, now Sarah Huckabee.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
nothing. nothing is wrong with fake dumb gay moon religions

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

euphronius posted:

Is that a real huckabee

Yeah she is

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

euphronius posted:

Is that a real huckabee

the real question: is she a real sanders

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Well, he's an idiot you see.

Although I've seen that response from other people in this thread too and I don't get how stupid you have to be to see a mounting watergate-like scandal and go "heh, the dems are making the same ol mistakes again"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

There has to be some fallout from falsely and recklessly accusing obama of a major crime right ??

No

There will not be

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

"Huckabee sanders" is like the opening lines of a fat spell

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

spacetoaster posted:

Is C-spam DnD now?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

If this was DnD then you would have been allowed to stick around to argue for a bunch of pages instead of being extremely vetted

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jonathan frakes is the president of the united states

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

financially racist posted:

ff8 is terrible because everyone in it is terrible and the story is terrible and the villains are all terrible and the space scene is terrible and the orphanage scene is terrible and the ending is terrible and the only good part of the actual main game besides is that one scene where the two gardens are fighting

every other part of that game was loving garbage-tier garbage

This is all very true, like counterintuitive combat mechanics aside the non-combat elements were one insult after another. Plus its chocobo music was loving terrible-- how do you gently caress that up? Fortunately it had no good reason to ever use chocobos and the worst chocobo minigame in the series so you didn't have to hear it ever.

A card game != a good ff

Broken Box fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Mar 6, 2017

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

euphronius posted:

There has to be some fallout from falsely and recklessly accusing obama of a major crime right ??

No

There will not be

*looks at last 8 years of conservative media*

you win?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this wiretapping thing is probably in the top 2-3 worst things he's done. the first version of the EO was horrifically bad and was at least overturned, but committing libel against a president who left office with some of the highest approval ratings upon leaving office is just embarrassing beyond all belief and could cause some truly longstanding damage in the public's trust

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

holy poo poo lamo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nice

• Locked thread