Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Inadequate Areolas posted:

Vincent was the worst (but looked really cool).

On my desk right now:

Also I didn't cry with Aeris died. I did cry when Red XIII discovered the truth about his father.

man final fantasy really is a study in bad character design that somehow succeeds anyway

e: except for black mage and a bunch of the monsters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Ahahaha :smugdon:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Chaffetz will stop being a goober exactly the moment that he has a credible primary challenge that looks dangerous and his self- preservation instinct kicks in.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
but what happened in the regan building this morning that changed rexasaurous schedule? im not used to things happening while I'm busy

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

euphronius posted:

How you get that fat without drinking any booze

Must be slamming cokes and poo poo

Being evil makes you fat. Their wickedness shall be made manifest upon their flesh, and still you shall elect them.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
In a more just world hue hewitt would be in the ground and huell howser would still be alive to tour tortilla factories for eternity.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Lastgirl posted:

Sparta Kick Him so hard his chest caves in as he power flies into the locker and it slams shut from the force alone, the metallic echo of his raspy wheeze can be heard emanating from it.

\
\

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I have no doubt chaffetz works for putin anymore

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

It's pretty weird how Spicer said that the WH would have no more statements about the wiretapping thing but then they keeping running Sarah out there to take bullets for some reason

They don't like her either.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

this is me giving a gently caress

with any luck the gov bodyguard man holding the AED will be off drunk taking selfies on the golf course with some old florida reptile when the big one finally hits :poland:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Chaffetz looks like a pig

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a real chump posted:

That's a shameful lab.

My dogs woulda taken the arm off the chair along with the cookie instantly.

Username/Post Combo Unlocked !!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

fits my needs posted:

Chaffetz looks like a pig

lol "looks like"

ElrondHubbard
Sep 14, 2007

They might be referring to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXEeXY7S8CY

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

euphronius posted:

I have no doubt chaffetz works for putin anymore

chair of house oversight has always been a position for complete party hacks, but he's been particularly dumb about it.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Relevant Tangent posted:

They don't like her either.

it's cool mike huckabee and bernie sanders put aside their differences long enough to spawn offspring but the end result is just kinda sad :(

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

that said this isn't chaffetz.

He gets his orders from above, he's too dumb to think on his own.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Relevant Tangent posted:

Being evil makes you fat. Their wickedness shall be made manifest upon their flesh, and still you shall elect them.

Aw, that means I'm evil too :smith:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mods you old bitch wake up and make the thread title change

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Mar 6, 2017

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

The Nastier Nate posted:

Mario RPG, Secret of Mana, FF 4 and 6 (2 and 3 in the US, i hear 5 is good but haven't played it)
Secret of Evermore may look like a Secret of Mana sequel but its super mediocre.

Not Squaresoft but Illusion of Gaia is great, and if you're a glutton for punishment in the form of 100 hours of gameplay, Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen.

ogre battle doesn't explain that 99% of your reputation is based on what alignment people liberate cities

you bring out your peacekeeping low level holy soldiers to fight the enemy until they're equal level, then you bring out the high level, low alignment killing squads. After everyone is murdered, you liberate all the towns on the map with your holy guys and the angels sing your praises

it's p. realistic

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

this is me giving a gently caress

no it fukken aint!!!! :colbert:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

roll for might all the way to 100% gently caress you and gently caress off idgaf if it drains the pool for later encounters get hosed chafey-tits

Serf
May 5, 2011

chaffetz seems like the hall monitor who never grew up but is too afraid to do his job in any meaningful sense

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

yorkinshire posted:

In a more just world hue hewitt would be in the ground and huell howser would still be alive to tour tortilla factories for eternity.

I will always treasure the time my family ran into Huell Howser at a fruit stand in Ventura

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

thanks the other links were using flash (gently caress that) or were giving access denied from leeching

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

UrbicaMortis posted:

Lol, just lol if you think our Lord and Saviour wasn't getting some on the regular.

As God made Flesh any children Jesus had (and every time He had sex the woman would get pregnant) would also be divine. We'd know about them.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

Mario RPG, Secret of Mana, FF 4 and 6 (2 and 3 in the US, i hear 5 is good but haven't played it)
Secret of Evermore may look like a Secret of Mana sequel but its super mediocre.

Not Squaresoft but Illusion of Gaia is great, and if you're a glutton for punishment in the form of 100 hours of gameplay, Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen.

how did you play literally every square game on snes but not get the ff iv/v combo pack on psx ?

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Serf posted:

chaffetz seems like the hall monitor who never grew up but is too afraid to do his job in any meaningful sense

how amazing if this little rat faced fucker turns out to be compromised too

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

chrono cross is objectively the best video game soundtrack ever

bravely default 1 beats it imo

cross is super up there though

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber is still one of my all-time favorite games, because I hate myself and enjoy suffering

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

proof of concept posted:

A red piller is someone who r

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

this seems to describe all of congress

Serf
May 5, 2011

once i beat horizon zero dawn and re7 i'm gonna either emulate legend of dragoon or xenoblade. i never beat the latter

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

(and every time He had sex the woman would get pregnant)
what if He put it in her butt?

quote:

We'd know about them.

lolololol

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I distinctly remember Bill Clinger pontificating so ~seriously~ about how travelgate was such a serious matter and blah blah blah :rolleyes:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

loquacius posted:

Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber is still one of my all-time favorite games, because I hate myself and enjoy suffering

i played that game up until the ogres showed up, and battled me, and oneshot my best team

i am not v. good at ogre battling

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tactics ogre was just amazing to the nth degree

I have it on disk somewhere

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Serf posted:

once i beat horizon zero dawn and re7 i'm gonna either emulate legend of dragoon or xenoblade. i never beat the latter

my playstation died before i could beat legend of gdragoon but im thinkin about pickin up a ps2

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

this seems to describe all of congress

i think he stands out because he's such a sniveling little pocket-protected nerdlinger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Chrono Cross gets tons of hate from Chrono Trigger Canon Experts but the soundtrack is top-tier and the painted backgrounds are gorgeous. It really does look fantastic for a PS1 game.

That said basically every pre-PS2-era game looks awful on flatscreen TVs anyway. My wife just finished up Ocarina of Time on 3DS, and at my suggestion, gave Majora's Mask a try on the original N64, but had to stop and buy its 3DS remake because it turns out the N64 version kinda looks like rear end on our TV.

• Locked thread