Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Rappaport posted:

Älä mee sinne, joku jenkki ostaa sulta pois tuon hienon valtakunnanjohtaja-kuvan :(

No en, arvelen, esitän jopa faktana, että siitä aiheutuisi monelle pahaa mieltä ja minulle kirjoituskieltoa. Antaa niiden sekoilla siellä keskenään.

Metka homma kyllä, että nykyään rodusta vouhottaa täällä länkkärimaassa lähinnä se väki joka luulee vastustavansa rasismia lätkimällä (muille) sitä leimaa suu vaahdossa ja näppis tulessa, tai muuten vaan pähkäilemällä kuinka rotu sitä ja rotu tätä päivät pääksytysten. En ole oikein itse tavannut ketään muuta jota juuri kiinnosta.

Olen kyllä kuullut yhdeltä treenikaverilta, että sen veli joka asuu pöndellä, ei tykkää arabeista ja muista vaan koska ne on väärän värisiä!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Finno-Ugrejahan ei suureen rotu avaruuteen päästetä vaikka pieni ja usein syrjitty vähemmistö olemmekin

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

throw to first drat IT posted:

hogge2wild2furious.

Also lmbo that he got hit for mocking one of the insane negrotown posters.

hogge tais osua hermoon

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

kikkelivelho posted:

Finno-Ugrejahan ei suureen rotu avaruuteen päästetä vaikka pieni ja usein syrjitty vähemmistö olemmekin

Me mongooli-ugrit ollaan väärän värisiä rotumeiskaajien mielestä.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

throw to first drat IT posted:

hogge2wild2furious.

Also lmbo that he got hit for mocking one of the insane negrotown posters.

Those guys make me feel sympathetic towards racists

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Those guys make me feel sympathetic towards racists

You mean more?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Jerry Cotton posted:

You mean more?

I don't know how he'd feel more sympathetic towards racist.

I think it's just "[thing] makes me feel sympathetic toward racists" where you can mad libs in anything and it's still true as far as he's concerned.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Terho's allusion to a possible Fixit vote is already dividing TF ranks, nice!

"Ei takaisin hokkuspokkus-osastolle"

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

not surprisingly Terho wants a minister's post if he's chosen, which leads to the question of who needs to stand aside - he's not ruling out that Soini would have to yield which sounds likely. I doubt he wants the poo poo position of labour minister under the current climate, meanwhile Jussi Niinistö would defend his ministry with tanks and removing Pirkko Mattila from sote ministry would look bad because of how few women there are in the government in the first place

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Nenonen posted:

It's obvious Tervo is trying to woo Halla-aho's base to undermine him. Will it work? I dunno. That said, of the two possible candidates, Tervo is the more appropriate rather than one-trick-pony Halla-aho.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Terho's minister and fixit fuckery will only matter if it takes the persus out of the coalition. My highly educated guess is that nothing will happen

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nenonen posted:

not surprisingly Terho wants a minister's post if he's chosen, which leads to the question of who needs to stand aside - he's not ruling out that Soini would have to yield which sounds likely. I doubt he wants the poo poo position of labour minister under the current climate, meanwhile Jussi Niinistö would defend his ministry with tanks and removing Pirkko Mattila from sote ministry would look bad because of how few women there are in the government in the first place

In last night's A-studio, Leena Meri (who is also running for führer) said that there are too few minister posts and she personally would want to become the justice minister if chosen. Which is currently combined with minister of labour, because that makes sense :histdowns:

edit: Now head of Kock is saying he wants more minister briefcases too

Rappaport fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Mar 7, 2017

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Rappaport posted:

In last night's A-studio, Leena Meri (who is also running for führer) said that there are too few minister posts and she personally would want to become the justice minister if chosen. Which is currently combined with minister of labour, because that makes sense :histdowns:

edit: Now head of Kock is saying he wants more minister briefcases too

well whodda thought, I hope the avokonttori still worked for them

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nenonen posted:

Has he spent the last few years in a coma? The words "critical" and "realistic" in any context aren't going to attract the kind of master mouthbreather hysteric that is still planning to vote for PS.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
https://vaalit.perussuomalaiset.fi/ehdokas/joao-bruno-putulukeso

quote:

Tulin Suomeen 13 vuotta sitten Angolasta. Olen ollut töissä Hanza Finlandilla 10 vuotta. Minulle tärkeitä ovat seurakunta, perhe ja ympäristö. Puhun ranskaa, englantia, suomea, portugalia ja vähän espanjaa. Perheessäni on vaimo ja kaksi lasta.

Maahanmuutosta

Haluan että maahanmuuttajat ymmärtävät että perussuomalaiset eivät ole maahanmuuttajien vihollisia. Maahanmuuttajien pitää noudattaa lakia ja säädöksiä. Heidän on tehtävä työtä ja oltava integroituneita suomalaiseen yhteiskuntaan. Ei ole oikein elää sosiaalitukien varassa. Maahanmuuttajien tulee olla aktiivisia yhteiskunnan jäseniä.

Ympäristöstä

Olen suorittanut mm. kurssin "Environmental Challenges: Hierarchy in Property Rights" ja useita muita kursseja samasta teemasta Leedsin yliopistossa. Mielestäni on tärkeää, että jätämme seuraavalle sukupolvelle terveemmän ja paremman asuinympäristön. Tällä hetkellä minulla on menossa vientiprojekti, haluamme viedä suomalaista ympäristö- ja energiaosaamista Afrikkaan. Biokaasu on tulevaisuuden teknologiaa. https://www.metener.fi

Seurakunnasta

Seurakunnan tehtävä on edistää raamatullisia arvoja. Tässä tarkoitan seurakunnalla Kristuksen ruumista.

Seurakunnan tehtävä on olla suunnannäyttäjä yhteiskunnassa. On myös tärkeää, että seurakunta suojaa isän ja äidin muodostamaa perhettä yhteiskunnan perusyksikkönä.

Siksi kristittyjen tulee olla aktiivisia vaikuttajia yhteiskunnassa.

Ulkomaisista opiskelijoista

Ulkomaalaiset opiskelijat saavat Suomessa hyvää opetusta, mutta heiltä puuttuu mahdollisuus laittaa oppimaansa käytäntöön. Suomalaisen yhteiskunnan toimintamalli pitäisi laittaa käytäntöön heidän kotimaassaan ja siihen nämä opiskelijat tarvitsisivat apua ja tukea. Tässä meillä suomalaisilla olisi paljon annettavaa.

I agree that we should bring civilization to Africa.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Kivat Ryti-viikset, vaikuttaa oikein isänmaalliselta kaverilta!

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Tuo tyyppi on oikeasti olemassa?! Luulin että se kuva Perussuomalaisten mustasta ehdokkaasta jolla on Hitler-viikset oli vitsi.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

SpiritOfLenin posted:

Tuo tyyppi on oikeasti olemassa?! Luulin että se kuva Perussuomalaisten mustasta ehdokkaasta jolla on Hitler-viikset oli vitsi.

http://per-looks.tumblr.com/

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
It's actually just DarkCrawler trolling us

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Maybe it's all an intricate leadup to some kind of Chappelle Show black klansman skit.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Darkest Auer posted:

I can understand that you might not like DarkCrawler but implying that he lives in Vaasa is still not acceptable.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Darkest Auer posted:

Look you can only stare at a fountain spilling out gold so long before you dig in. Grifting the retarded right wing is a legit sector of the world economy this soon. You thunk a radio channel would go through in Finland?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
The regional/prefecture/"those areas that will go away when they pass SOTE" election galleries hosted by YLE are online. Time to comb them for PRIME CANDIDATES. Like Seppo Lehto.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Sepi ei kyllä vähällä anna periksi, se täytyy sanoa

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Darkest Auer posted:

Sepi ei kyllä vähällä anna periksi, se täytyy sanoa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE56qQHyuWE

ei helvetti tästäkin on jo 8 vuotta, onkohan tykylevits taas persujen ehdokkaana

e: jaaha, onkin vaihtanut vihreisiin

http://www.kaleva.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/taiteilija-kari-tykkylainen-vaihtaa-perussuomalaiset-vihreisiin/732485/

quote:

Tykkyläinen on toiminut perussuomalaisten valtuutettuna Pudasjärvellä, mutta välit oman ryhmän kanssa viilenivät viime marraskuussa, kun valtuusto päätti, ettei Tykkyläisen veistosta tule Pudasjärven hirsikoulun eteen. Perussuomalaiset valtuutetut äänestivät veistoksen hankkimista vastaan.

lol

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Mar 9, 2017

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

lol you could replace every post in D&D with this and lose nothing of value

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Darkest Auer posted:

lol you could replace every post in D&D with this and lose nothing of value

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BV-NrogUKU

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

I thought persus were against post-modern art

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
https://www.facebook.com/matti.vanhanen.5/posts/1196146163839372

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

:-------D

we haev proofes that matti vanhanen wantes to ABOLISHE DEMOCRACE

(Is that real or photoshop?)

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Onko Matilla myös oma kannatusaviisinsa? Nimeksihän sopisi esim. MV-lehti.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Ligur posted:

(Is that real or photoshop?)

klikkaa sitä osoiteriviä kuvan yläpuolella niin näet

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

sikäli oikein että persut ovat vain simuloituja natseja

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'd vote for the Hitlers if they promised to stop people from up North from tunkeutuing into Actual Finland.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

heil.

I spent few months not reading news or going in to politics and I think i'll do another few

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Pretty sure the word has other, more important definitions too...but she is Persu so she probably doesn't have enough brain cells to rub together to realize what an entitled whiner she is being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DarkCrawler posted:

Pretty sure the word has other, more important definitions too...but she is Persu so she probably doesn't have enough brain cells to rub together to realize what an entitled whiner she is being.

She's a literal oven-toting nazi though.