Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Bullshit, Russell Crowe's version is the only one this would be accurate for and that one doesn't count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I'm just a vert
yes I'm only a vert

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

What vert are you where you just cry every night?

a univert. Unless the blanket is over you, then you're a covert.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I'm a vertvert, with a rising sign of vertdere, and shadow sign of tsun-vert with extro-dere traits

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm an alfvert. I only like to socialize with cats and when I say socialize I mean eat.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I'm a vertibird

The Brotherhood HATES me

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
If you leave the house of your own volition, you're a vertigo.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

goose willis posted:

I'm a vertibird

The Brotherhood HATES me

One CRAZY trick introverts don't want you to know?

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I was going to make a joke about how we should let introverts call themselves queer and add a letter for them onto the alphabet soup but then I remembered that there are people already who leave out the I for intersex and add D for demisexual and now I'm sad :(

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

What about the demiverts? Or the Introsexuals?

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I'm an introsexual. I am only sexually attracted to people who are indoors. If they go outside, my juices just dry up. Patios cause me a great deal of confusion.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
I'm Vertfluid. Or, more specifically, Spontaneous-VertFluid, which is too long to say, so we prefer 'SpertFluid' for short, thanks.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
What about screened-in porches?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Eponine posted:

What about screened-in porches?

Stop triggering them for fun. This is a safe space. A safe INTERIOR space.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
I'm just an emotionally stunted narcissist who appropriates medical terms to justify my insufferable behavior instead of growing as a person.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

I'm just an emotionally stunted narcissist who appropriates medical terms to justify my insufferable behavior instead of growing as a person.

:same:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

"Goon" isn't a medical term, you cretin.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

:vince:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Huge if true

It is a fat joke

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever
Here's some bullshit I just ran across on imgur.

Then someone entirely different and not all the same person using a different account posted this:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:allears:

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Read that as "is in A flat." a really politely worded insult

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Unlike most stuff posted here, I kinda wish this one did happen.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Nobody would appreciate living in an apartment adjacent to a piano player no matter how good they are. The only worse thing would probably be a drum player.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Nobody would appreciate living in an apartment adjacent to a piano player no matter how good they are. The only worse thing would probably be a drum player.

No, the worse thing is living in thre same building with a piano instructor :(

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I'd be cool living next door to a theremin player.

Everything would be spoooooky all the time.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I'd be cool living next door to a theremin player.

Everything would be spoooooky all the time.

I think I'll have chicken for dinner.

WoooOOOOOooooOOOOOOO

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
"Honey, have you seen my keys?"

OOOoooOoOOO

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Yep.

I have a shared townhouse wall with a really good pianist. Sometimes it's nice. Most of the time I wish they would just stop playing so I could have some peace and quiet.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I live upstairs from a (very) amateur banjo player. For the past two and a half years I've had to listen to him practice the same chords for hours on end, rarely ever playing actual solo tunes. I think he's playing like, the backup harmony for a band piece or something often, but uh, nobody else is ever playing down there. It's as delightful as you can imagine.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

TheMostFrench posted:

'Also, they touched the flower without asking. Everyone in this class is a rapist.'

This is really weird because it's like an idiot's understanding of this one Christian sermon that follows this exactly but ends with the guy stating "Jesus wants the rose!"

I guess maybe also conservative Christians love using the rose / "deflowered" metaphor as part of their slut shamings... gross.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Drunk Tomato posted:

"Jesus wants the rose!"

I'm picturing Jesus as a contestant on The Bachelorette.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Leavemywife posted:

I'm picturing Jesus as a contestant on The Bachelorette.

"I just don't think Jesus is here for the right reasons."

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
lmao if you wouldn't bone down on the guy who can give you infinite wine. AND he's a carpenter, so he's gotta be handy around the house.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Danaru posted:

lmao if you wouldn't bone down on the guy who can give you infinite wine. AND he's a carpenter, so he's gotta be handy around the house.

If you hook up with Jesus though your going to have to meet a bunch of his friends and they're arseholes by and large.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Bogan King posted:

If you hook up with Jesus though your going to have to meet a bunch of his friends and they're arseholes by and large.

Yeah, and imagine what the potential father-in-law would be like. You HAVE to laugh at his Dad Jokes.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

For the inheritance coming, I'd laugh at any Dad Joke.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

In a different flat, please. Signed, your British neighbour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediocre dad okay
Jan 9, 2007

The fascist don't like life then he break other's
BEAT BEAT THE FASCIST

Leavemywife posted:

For the inheritance coming, I'd laugh at any Dad Joke.

What inheritance? That rear end in a top hat is leaving everything to "the meek".