Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Cspam xpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I had to decide on an anime to replace excel saga on The Wheel Of Anime, and well, this ova is called goddamn...

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Finished watching the first two episodes of Symphogear G. Pretty good start, with much better action than the beginning of the first season had. The villains introduced so far seem to be a step up too, if a bit goofy. However, I'm kind of disappointed that they abandoned the tension of a hostage situation in favor of a crappy "oh no, Tsubasa can't risk transforming because her secret identity will get out, compromising her ability to be an idol", which I felt the show blew out of proportion, but that's honestly just a small footnote, a minor complaint. Overall pretty good, and looking forward to more.

Oh yeah, the second OP? Not as good as the first one, sadly.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Yeah, I feel like the OPs get worse as they go. G's ED, however, is loving rad. My favorite of the series.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the s1 op is the worst of the lot

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

The beeeeest

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
popping in to say I'm a big idiot who only caught a few eps of Space Dandy when it was airing on AS.

Having watched it all now it is probably in my top 5 shows of all time. Goddamn everything about it is so slick.

Oh Spacey Dance~~!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The darkspore thief...

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

El Burbo posted:

The darkspore thief...

Haven't heard that name in years...

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
space dandy is god

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013

And to think that I once thought that the cdi Zelda games should have never existed

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

verbal enema posted:

Haven't heard that name in years...

I closed the nite crew thread less than a year ago verbal...

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
also can anyone take a screen of the Rolling Girls title screen please

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

El Burbo posted:

I closed the nite crew thread less than a year ago verbal...

Time is weird shuddup

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Endorph posted:

the s1 op is the worst of the lot

Spiritus Nox posted:

Yeah, I feel like the OPs get worse as they go. G's ED, however, is loving rad. My favorite of the series.

Julias posted:

Oh yeah, the second OP? Not as good as the first one, sadly.
:mad:
I'm sorta saddened that I share Nox' opinions and that I've started to like Ayahi Takagaki's songs more than the ones from Nana-sama. I've failed as a fanboy! I'm not worthy!

:negative:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wark Say posted:

:mad:
I'm sorta saddened that I share Nox' opinions and that I've started to like Ayahi Takagaki's songs more than the ones from Nana-sama. I've failed as a fanboy! I'm not worthy!

:negative:

ayahi takagaki is extremely cool and rebirth day is the best symphogear op/ed

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Endorph posted:

ayahi takagaki is extremely cool and rebirth day is the best symphogear op/ed

Which one is that? I don't know the names of the songs.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

chumbler posted:

Which one is that? I don't know the names of the songs.

PETALS. :blush:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

verbal enema posted:

popping in to say I'm a big idiot who only caught a few eps of Space Dandy when it was airing on AS.

Having watched it all now it is probably in my top 5 shows of all time. Goddamn everything about it is so slick.

Oh Spacey Dance~~!

Watch himouto umaru-chan!

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Eh.. Watch like 2 episodes and call it quits because the other 10 will just be the same joke over and over again for the next 5 hours.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

It's been a while since I listened to it, but man tha VA11 Hall-A soundtrack is still so good.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Nitrousoxide posted:

Eh.. Watch like 2 episodes and call it quits because the other 10 will just be the same joke over and over again for the next 5 hours.

They actually stop just making the same joke somewhere around mid episode 3.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the full cast isn't even introduced by episode 2, so it's definitely not a helpful recommendation

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i like umaru but i don't think it and space dandy are quite the same thing

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I will!!

E: nice additions to the signed btw

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Play persona 4

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

verbal enema posted:

I will!!

E: nice additions to the signed btw

Thank u

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I can't decide whether to start Nier tonight when it drops or hold off until the steam release.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

chumbler posted:

I can't decide whether to start Nier tonight when it drops or hold off until the steam release.

I think I can wait until the PC release. BOTW is too good for me to interrupt it right now with another game.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Fun fact / useless trivia regarding Umaru: Kenji Nojima (VA for Umaru's older brother, Ginoza in Psycho-Pass) is also an Anime Dad who used to work in IT / Software Dev. He's also probably the second most patient dude I've ever met in Japan (the first is and will always be Itaru Kanno, because goddamn was I an doofus back in '09).

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Unrelated to useless trivia: I think I'm ready to move on from the fact that early 2017 kinda sucked for me. I went to an interview today and got called for a 2nd interview this Friday. :)

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Wark Say posted:

Unrelated to useless trivia: I think I'm ready to move on from the fact that early 2017 kinda sucked for me. I went to an interview today and got called for a 2nd interview this Friday. :)

Good to hear. Best wishes.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Wark Say posted:

頑張って! :)

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

chumbler posted:

I'm holding off till Steam. Got more than enough on my backlog as it is. Especially with Super Robot Wars V importing about a month faster than I expected...

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Wark Say posted:

Congrats :toot:

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3803176&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=64#post470070216

Sigh. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Is there a "The Promised Neverland" tread?

• Locked thread