Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Minimalist Program posted:

I want to get brutally killed by at least one (1) drone.

e: hey, Burt Sexual!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hey remember how trump was all "I told them to use UNITED STATES STEEL and they were all 'huh we never thought of that' I'm so fuckin' cool!!!"

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/keystone-pipeline-buy-american-exemption-235639

quote:

The Keystone XL Pipeline will not be subject to President Donald Trump's executive order requiring infrastructure projects to be built with American steel, a White House spokeswoman said today.

aayyy lmao

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

that's from like, last year

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

unpacked robinhood posted:

that's from like, last year

03/02/17

How did Trump sign an executive order last year fam.

quote:

“We put you heavy into the pipeline business because we approved, as you know, the Keystone Pipeline, but they have to buy ... steel made in this country and pipelines made in this country,” Trump told U.S. Steel Chief Executive Mario Longhi at a Feb. 23 meeting.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

hosed up job, yes.. but man don't lead with "I never thought I'd be in a position to take someone's life as a professional remote hunter-killer robot operator"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Moridin920 posted:

hey remember how trump was all "I told them to use UNITED STATES STEEL and they were all 'huh we never thought of that' I'm so fuckin' cool!!!"

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/keystone-pipeline-buy-american-exemption-235639

aayyy lmao

To make it even better it's Russian steel lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Lowtax posted:

l m a o

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
"I didn't think that I would ever be in a position where I would take somebody elses life" says grown man who accepted a paid job to specifically kill people w. a drone.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hey it's not my fault I made a decision to kill people with a super murder machine they stand literally no chance of fighting back against

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
that job sounds sweet and he sounds like a whiny bitch

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Verily I Shat posted:

Its cool as hell these guys still get PTSD

not really surprising imo, both kinds of pilots have to line up shots on obvious humans and pull triggers. And both probably see those same mans shooting back at them every once in a while.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I dunno what sheknows is I just ran a gis for tomp

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
a solid lol from me

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

I have no idea what's being talked about here, is he saying gay people should like his tiny traditional weiner instead of the really long weiners

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I have no idea what's being talked about here, is he saying gay people should like his tiny traditional weiner instead of the really long weiners

It's right there, man. Big dicks are unattractive but people think it makes you better at golf, the gayest of sports (aside from synchronized diving, doubles luge, and Greco-Roman wrestling).

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Where is my monday tweet, Trump, I DEMAND my monday tweet.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

SniperWoreConverse posted:

not really surprising imo, both kinds of pilots have to line up shots on obvious humans and pull triggers. And both probably see those same mans shooting back at them every once in a while.

spray and pray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWHeueBygrs&t=6s

Verily I Shat fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Mar 6, 2017

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I'm the guy at 1'58''

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Gay marriage is like the big putters. Ridiculous looking and non-traditional. They only do it because they can't sink the 3 footers anymore, anyway

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

trump's president

lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
haha

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7d2Pe67brQ

naw p sure they all got guns and rpg's, hurry up lets kill them anyway.

Verily I Shat fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Mar 6, 2017

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Son of Rodney posted:

Where is my monday tweet, Trump, I DEMAND my monday tweet.

trump is probably in phone timeout after making the FBI and DoJ freak the gently caress out yesterday

lmao that the president can reasonably be put in "phone timeout"

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

hth posted:

trump's president

lol

Big lol over here

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

"Donald Trump, on how he would handle the national debt."

"Donald Trump, on the funding of national parks"

"Donald Trump, unprompted during a dinner with the Chinese ambassador".

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I laugh every single time Trump goes without tweeting anything crazy, returns to form, and someone in this thread cheers that he got his phone back. Just the image of him sneaking the phone out of a staffer's desk and hiding in a pillow fort furtively tweeting like an idiot kid gets me every time, I don't care what really happened

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

That should read DRONE instead of NUKE but I guess that hits a little too close to the truth.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
loooool

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Crosspostin'

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnghlol

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

badonkadaaaaaaamn !!!! Lol

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I know this gets said a lot in this thread, but after 6 weeks or so I still, regularily, get this weird disconnect with reality when I remember that trump is the president of the US. This man is what 70 million americans think a good leader should look like.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Badonkadiaper

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Son of Rodney posted:

I know this gets said a lot in this thread, but after 6 weeks or so I still, regularily, get this weird disconnect with reality when I remember that trump is the president of the US. This man is what 70 million americans think a good leader should look like.

I'm sure the vast majority of those votes were against Hillary and not for Trump. Either way all that's left is to lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Thats a diaper