Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

ScooterMcTiny posted:

Got rid of my Canon 6D body, now need to unload the rest of my gear.

I've got a 17-40 f/4L, 50mm 1.4, and 580 ex II to sell.

Pic w/ username here -

Lenses in great condition with clean glass, flash has some body scratches but works just fine.

17-40 - $450
50mm - $250
580ex II - $75

Can provide some more pics, but they'll all be shot with an iPhone since I got rid of the body. Open to offers, switching over to Fuji, so okay with some potential trades as well.

Dropping the price on these a bit, just want to get rid of them...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?
I realize this is already a great deal but I'm between jobs at the moment so my free cash is non-existent. If you could do the 580 for something stupid like $60 shipped to Seattle (98103) I would be interested.

derick.adame at g mail dot com

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Any interest in a Plustek 8200i 35mm film scanner? I have one that's been sitting in my closet for a few years now that I need to get rid of. Gonna test it out and post some pics if there's interest here.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mest0r posted:

Any interest in a Plustek 8200i 35mm film scanner? I have one that's been sitting in my closet for a few years now that I need to get rid of. Gonna test it out and post some pics if there's interest here.

I'm interested! Love to see some examples if you can.

mes
Apr 28, 2006

DJExile posted:

I'm interested! Love to see some examples if you can.

Scanner is here:

Comes with the carrying case, AC wall adapter, a USB cord, one film strip holder (6 frames), one slide holder (4 frames) and a calibration target. Also comes with a copy of Silverfast 8 that I installed and never used (CD/DVD not pictured).

Somes scans I just took below very quickly, using mostly auto settings:

Let me know if you wanna see more, I just picked a film strip at random from my storage. These were originally scanned in as 7200ppi then resized down. Let me know if there's something specific you'd want to see.

I'm looking to get $175 PayPal and shipping included.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Ah poo poo, nice. If DJ backs out for some reason I would be interested in that.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

well uhh, if both of them drop out I'm interested.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'll take it! Sending a PM

mes
Apr 28, 2006

DJExile posted:

I'll take it! Sending a PM

Payment received, sorry everyone else that was interested!

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
Anyone have a Fuji 16-55/2.8 they want to unload ? I have a vacation coming up and don't feel like chasing my kids with primes.

Edit: Changed to just looking for the 16-55. They must have sold a lot of these during the holiday sale cause they are sold out everywhere in the US. Considered the 18-55, but after the family trip to Hawaii coming up, I have a bike trip to the Pacific Northwest. I like the idea of WR so I can just toss my gear in the tank bag and not worry about it. I'm also stupid with money. Much rather buy from a goon than ebay.

resorted to fleabay. :(

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Feb 22, 2017

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

Selling my Fuji X-A2 Mirrorless with XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 Kit Lens for $330 CAD or $250 USD (camera ships from canada)

SA-Mart thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809074

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Folks, I'm getting my act together with regard to the D750's and assorted nikon gear i teased a while ago. I picked up an xt2 and i'm currently testing its ability to replace the d750 for my work.

That being said, interest check on an Atomos Ninja 2 monitor/recorder. It's 'broken' in that something happened when i removed the SSD drive and now it doesn't mount the drive. You can still use it as a monitor, checking focus and exposure and all that, you just can't record to it. Atomos support says it'll be at least $150 to replace the main circuit board, I would sell it to any goon for the going price of the 240gb SSD and batteries.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

If anyone decides to part with their XE2 in the next few months please let me know. Looking to upgrade form my XPro1's EVF and I was plenty happy with my XE1's form factor.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mest0r's film scanner arrived today, thanks! :cheers:

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?

ScooterMcTiny posted:

Dropping the price on these a bit, just want to get rid of them...

Are you still trying to sell the 580? I'll take it at your asking price if so. You can pm me or email.

derick.adame at gmail

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Verman posted:

Are you still trying to sell the 580? I'll take it at your asking price if so. You can pm me or email.

derick.adame at gmail

Ah sorry, was able to sell it all locally.

Kaneda215
Apr 6, 2006

Lost is crazy... Kate is hot

Karl Barks posted:

Check your pms.

I also forgot I owned this lens, so it's gotta go as well.

Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6, really great all around travel lens if you're shooting DX. Excellent condition, $325 shipped.

PM Sent.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Karl Barks posted:

I'm selling my Nikon dx stuff.

Nikon D7000 - $280.00 - 4,700 shutter fires, very little exterior wear. I have the charger and battery, but I don't think I have the box.

Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 - $590 - has some marks in the metal near the mount from when it rolled off my backpack onto the floor. It hasn't affected performance at all. Comes with box and everything in it. Also has a uv filter with it: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1089459-REG/vu_filters_vsuv72_72mm_sion_uv_filter.html

^^^^ Responded to your PM - both lenses are sold, so that just leaves the D7000.

Nexein
May 2, 2012

"Donuts of
Champions"

red19fire posted:

interest check: i've decided to switch from nikon over to fuji in the next couple of months.

I will have the following available, very reasonable pricing:

Definitely would be interested in one of those bodies if it comes up; I was just about to post looking for one.

Alternatively, if anyone else is trying to part with like a midrange full-frame, let me know; I was specifically looking for the d750 but all my gear is old Pentax stuff so I'm kinda looking at the MIII as well since I'm not invested in glass for either yet.

I'll keep hawking this thread and sa-mart, but I think I've got PM's here as well if anyone else has something.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alright here we go FUCKFACES. Additional images are in this imgur gallery. Open to reasonable offers, too. chaydenphoto at gmail for paypal.

NIKON TIME

To start, the belle of the ball, a Nikon D750 with an MBD-16 grip. Original owner, purchased in march '16. Everything works, nary a scratch on it, just under 65,000 actuations. I've used it for about a year for work, it's a solid, workhorse camera. I'm switching over to Fuji piece by piece, so this is the first step.

Also, this will include an OEM grip and 3 2 batteries total. I paid full price for both of these bad boys about a year ago. Original box, charger, accessories included. $1300 1500 shipped to your door.
SOLD

I also have another body with much less actuations that I just had repaired, I may put that up as part of Phase 2, along with a 24-70mm 2.8 lens.

Next is a :siren:GRAY MARKET:siren: 70-200mm 2.8 VR lens by Nikon. Used extensively, I know for a fact I've taken over 100k photos with it personally. There's some paint scrapes on the barrel, the rubber on the zoom ring is coming loose, but replacements are $10-15 on ebay, it's definitely not going to win any beauty contests. There IS dust inside the lens but it's fairly common, doesn't affect IQ or appear on the image. Aperture blades are snappy & clean, no scratches or oil. The Focus is perfect, VR mode is kind of loud but i rarely use it, from my research that's normal.

Keep in mind that it's gray market. Nikon definitely will not fix it, i drove 3 hours each way out to the facility in long island to find out the hard way. KEH or your local shop... MIGHT do a CLA at best.

I'm going to throw out a tentative $800 shipped for this one. Original box, case, hood, front and rear caps included.

Flash Stuff

SB-700 flash by Nikon. I dropped this while attached to the RC bracket, broke the gently caress out of the cable, diffusion dome and broke the battery door. Everything functions on it, the battery door still fits and locks, but a small piece broke off so its slightly loose and pops out when you unlock the door. New doors are $70 on ebay, or a bit of gaff tape will work, so i just deducted that off the going rate on ebay.

Includes soft case with the green and amber lenses, stand, and instructions. $175 Shipped.

Mini-RC Bracket

Also called the Terry Richardson Bracket, it shifts the flash to the side of the lens and closer to the lens plane. you WILL need some kind of a mounting block, I used a $10 2' flash extension cable to connect it. $40.
SOLD

Camera Cages & Brackets

Both of these are made by SmallRig, one is custom fit to a D750, one is a generic for any medium DSLR, the item # is 1584, i believe. $70 each.

d750

smallrig medium SOLD
SOLD

Accessories

Fuji SP-1 printer. Haven't used it in a year, at least, has to go. Will include an extra 2x 10-pack of fuji instax film, plus there's like 6 or 7 left in the machine. I will print an extra at some point to double check that it works if someone wants me to.

I HEARD YOU LIKE TO SPY ON GIRLS

DJI Phantom 4. I bought this over the summer like a day before the Mavic was announced, and then the phantom pro came around right after i picked up a mavic :negative: Perfect working order, owned by a Navy pilot before me. Comes with a complete extra set of rotors, 3 batteries total, remote controller, IOS and android cables, set of 3 ND filters, and it's all in a handsome Lowepro hard case backpack specifically designed for it, the CS400. Let's say $850 shipped.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Mar 18, 2017

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Like new Sony RX100 III for sale! Album: https://imgur.com/a/OB24f

This thing is practically brand new and comes with everything in the original box, plus an extra battery (sealed), handgrip (already installed), and screen protector (already installed). It's really one of the best pocketable cameras out there and perfect for traveling.

Looking for $550 shipped!

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Sold elsewhere.

Selling my Fuji 35mm f2:

I don't know why I keep buying 50mm (equivalent) prime lenses, I never end up using them that much. I purchased this around the end of last year and use my 16mm way more even though it's a bit heavier. Full disclosure: I dropped this lens a few months ago when I thought I closed my bag all the way, there was only cosmetic damage with some nicks on the outer barrel on the black paint (picture below). The lens still functions fine.

Looking for $250 shipped through PayPal (price includes fees). Let me know if you have any questions.

mes fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 20, 2017

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Forgot about this bad boy: Fuji X100t in black, $850 shipped.

I've had this since release, amazing camera. In all likelihood I'll be grabbing a x100f at some point. This one is very clean, there's like 1 or 2 paint flecks around the LCD, other than that it's functionally perfect. I also had to have it repaired in the summer for a stuck ND filter, check the mirrorless thread. Fuji replaced the lens, sensor and I think the shutter assembly, the guts of the camera are essentially new.

All the original accessories and box are included, I'll be taking these keyrings off the lugs to save for later, I think I have the original triangle strap attachments somewhere. In addition: 2 spare batteries, one OEM and one third party, for a total of 3.

as before there's more pictures here.

E: I will also include the SP-1 printer from above as a bonus if you want it.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Mar 3, 2017

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

If anyone else is selling a Kiev 60 or Pentacon six, let me know (since I saw the one that went 2 pages ago). I don't really want to buy something off of ebay that might not work and that I'll have to wait a month to receive.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I might flip the Kiev I bought. Nothing against the actual camera I received, it's in great condition and works really well, but I thought I'd be in love with the SLR 6x6 ergonomics where I found I'm not and would rather have the boxy Kiev-88/'blad style camera instead.

I'm just fixing the door hinge right now (I just need to get a set of new screws), I'll probably get that done in a month or so since it's on my backburner. I'll let you know once it's fixed, if you haven't found anything else in the meantime.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
Anyone interested in a Lowepro photo sport pro 30L? I used it one time a year or so ago on a trip to Maine. Blue and gray, good shape.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lowepro Event Messenger 150 lightly used. Carried my 40D, 17-50, and 70-300 very comfortably before I went mirrorless and downsized the bag. No extreme signs of wear, asking $30 shipped US.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Hey jerks someone TAKE this Sony RX charging kit from me (please just pay postage .. should be like $4 or something). I don't want to recylce/throw it out and its still new.

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-ACCTRDCX-Travel-Charger-Black/dp/B00DSZ5B4E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487866974&sr=8-1&keywords=acc-trdcx

Seriously, I can't use it and dont know anyone who can. I cant return it, its literally just taking up space currently.

Edit:

Someone buy this camera and send me a few bucks for shipping and you'll have batteries for days!

UncleGuito posted:

Like new Sony RX100 III for sale! Album: https://imgur.com/a/OB24f

This thing is practically brand new and comes with everything in the original box, plus an extra battery (sealed), handgrip (already installed), and screen protector (already installed). It's really one of the best pocketable cameras out there and perfect for traveling.

Looking for $550 shipped!

gone

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Feb 24, 2017

mes
Apr 28, 2006

I'll take it. I'll send you a PM

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Martytoof posted:

I might flip the Kiev I bought. Nothing against the actual camera I received, it's in great condition and works really well, but I thought I'd be in love with the SLR 6x6 ergonomics where I found I'm not and would rather have the boxy Kiev-88/'blad style camera instead.

I'm just fixing the door hinge right now (I just need to get a set of new screws), I'll probably get that done in a month or so since it's on my backburner. I'll let you know once it's fixed, if you haven't found anything else in the meantime.

FWIW, I hate using my Kiev 60 (and the 88 for that matter) with a prism too. I find it's 100% better with a wlf.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Does anybody have a cheap 5d II Grip?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Martytoof posted:

Late, but sure. This sounds good, let me know when it's ready to go out.

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."
Selling a brand new Zhongyi MD to M4/3 Lens Turbo II adapter

I accidentally bought this in the incorrect mount. It's too expensive to ship this back to China, so I'd rather sell to a US goon at a discount.
This adapter is basically a cheaper Metabones adapter for Micro 4/3 that takes Minolta MD lenses. You can also use m42 screw mount lenses with an inexpensive adapter. It's gotten really good reviews as basically 90% of Metabones quality at less than half the price. If you were thinking of getting this but didn't want to wait on the slow boat from China, here's your chance. $130 shipped in the US. Message me here or email me monochromefx at gmail.com

mes
Apr 28, 2006

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Hey jerks someone TAKE this Sony RX charging kit from me (please just pay postage .. should be like $4 or something). I don't want to recylce/throw it out and its still new.

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-ACCTRDCX-Travel-Charger-Black/dp/B00DSZ5B4E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487866974&sr=8-1&keywords=acc-trdcx

Seriously, I can't use it and dont know anyone who can. I cant return it, its literally just taking up space currently.

Edit:

Someone buy this camera and send me a few bucks for shipping and you'll have batteries for days!

gone

Just wanted to say mAlfunkti0n is a good dude and this got to me just fine. Thanks!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Mest0r posted:

Just wanted to say mAlfunkti0n is a good dude and this got to me just fine. Thanks!

I am happy you can put it to use!

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Clearing out a bunch of stuff, will be happy to give breaks for buying multiple items

Yashica T4 - $260 shipped

Great camera, a little scuffed and well loved but the glass is pristine. Will be happy to provide additional pics if requested as I am in the middle of a roll atm. Ships with a few extra batteries.

Olympus 35RC w/ Tripman Walnut grip and PS200 flash - $110 shipped

This is an underrated camera with an awesome lens. In great condition, the grip is cool and the original flash works well.

Olympus Zuiko 100mm 2.8 for OM mount - $110 shipped

Great lens with excellent glass, might be a tiny bit of dust but I can't see anything. Comes with plastic rear cap and metal front cap.

Olympus Zuiko 50mm 1.4 for OM Mount - $25 shipped

Good lens, has some bigger dust inside so i'm not sure how image quality might be affected. No haze or mold, though, might be a cool project lens, make me an offer. Comes with rubber hood, plastic front and rear caps.

Sigma UC Zoom 35-135mm 1.4-5.6 lens for OM Mount - $30 shipped

Lens and glass in great condition, comes with rear cap, circular Hoya polarizer, haze filter and plastic lens hood.

Misc. items

*Generic Photodiox Hasselblad lens hood for 80mm Planar - $10 shipped

*1 pack of Instax Wide film expired 5/2016 - $5 shipped

*Zaid custom leather 120 film case (has my initials CAO engraved on the top) - $50 shipped

*Spare Fujifilm Instax mini 90 charger - pay for shipping and it's free

*Holga 12MQ flash - $10 shipped

PM for details or PayPal cobermanns at gmail dot com. Prices include PP fees and USPS priority shipping for items over $100, and first class for less expensive items.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh poo poo yeah dibs on that R35, PMing

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Folks, I'm not going to quote the wall of text, but I dropped the prices on my stuff listed above, need to get it out the door sooner rather than later.

E: Negotiable on just about everything, friends.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Mar 6, 2017

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Ethanfr0me's 35RC is now my 35RC. Packed up very well. A+ would take his things again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
nvm

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Mar 14, 2017