Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Imagine being someone who voted for him. Lmao you got conned by a con man. Whatever

Now imagine being someone who voted for him, but still continue to support him, even with all he has done so far lmao. Imagine being that person.

I know a few. It's fake news and serious disappointment the dems didn't stand with the repubs to clap every 5 words.

No response to "do you really think getting rid of department of education is a good idea?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Imagine being someone who voted for him. Lmao you got conned by a con man. Whatever

Now imagine being someone who voted for him, but still continue to support him, even with all he has done so far lmao. Imagine being that person.

Man becomes president using this one weird old trick

Hillary hates him!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
https://twitter.com/stevekopack/status/838840835445833728

Still lollin over her about BenLolzi.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/charlottechurch/status/838870166532390913

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

trump. n. Trump trumped hillary

see jews- harp

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

This man is a brain surgeon. Just think about that for a second.

Like, he's a heavily qualified, recognised medical professional who has spent years of his life studying, writing difficult essays and taking gruelling physical examinations to become a brain surgeon. He's been allowed to do surgery on people's brains and this, THIS, is what he does now.

Just

loving

LOL

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Viruswithshoes posted:

This man is a brain surgeon. Just think about that for a second.

Like, he's a heavily qualified, recognised medical professional who has spent years of his life studying, writing difficult essays and taking gruelling physical examinations to become a brain surgeon. He's been allowed to do surgery on people's brains and this, THIS, is what he does now.

Just

loving

LOL

It's almost as if being exceptional at a skill doesn't equal being intelligent in all other aspects.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Neurosurgery is perhaps one of the harder surgical specialities to "switch off" from form many reasons i.e. you'll never know when you might have to go back in, continuous learning etc

Still, you have to ask yourself, even with his obvious limitations, "would he have done such a bad job as trump by this point in time?"

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I mean trump is basically a negative president

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

slaves were just accidental immigrants

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Jel Shaker posted:

I mean trump is basically a negative president

I'd actually prefer Dubya at this point. This is what the world has come to. I'd even take McCain/Palin over this.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Kuato posted:

I'd actually prefer Dubya at this point. This is what the world has come to. I'd even take McCain/Palin over this.

I think Palin would've been fairly close to easy d, just because of how ignorant and unqualified she appeared to be

I don't think she was quite as unhinged and twitter-prolific though

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Palin may have managed to be equally embarrassing but I'm not sure she has the raw malice and hate that you need to be a strong republican leader

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Code Jockey posted:

I don't think she was quite as unhinged

Now you're just talking crazy

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Pff, that's nothing. Scott Pruitt (y'know, the shitbag who now runs the EPA) would just take entire letters written by the oil and gas industry and slap them on his state's letterhead back when he was a shitbag attorney general

quote:

In a March 2013 letter to Mr. Pruitt’s office, William Whitsitt, then an executive vice president of Devon, referred to a letter his company had drafted for Mr. Pruitt to deliver, on state stationery, to Obama administration officials. Mr. Pruitt, meeting with White House officials, made the case that the rule to rein in methane emissions would harm his state’s economy. His argument was taken directly from Mr. Whitsitt’s draft language.

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

Jukebox Hero posted:

Palin may have managed to be equally embarrassing but I'm not sure she has the raw malice and hate that you need to be a strong republican leader
You loving what?

Lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
She named her daughter twig. I rest my case, your honor

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

What if Obama has the Russian piss tape

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Kuato posted:

Dubya was a simpleton who let some of the most evil people ever run the actual government. And have you forgotten the whole Iraq/Afganistan wars? The financial crisis? The Patriot Act? Yes, Trump is bad, but goddamn people forget history really quickly.

And Sarah Palin? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
i'd prefer bernie

Handsome Carl
Sep 6, 2011

Homestar Runner posted:

i'd prefer bernie

Bernie could have made us lol harder

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lol Trump tried to blackmail Planned Parenthood into stopping abortions

quote:

Until 2011, when he announced he opposed abortion rights, Mr. Trump had supported legal measures allowing abortions.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I think one of the biggest LoLs is that now the seal is broken. Anyone, anyone at all, can do it now. We've openly discussed both Oprah & Snoop Dogg, and while that was IMPOSSIBLE in 2016, in 2017 it's TOTALLY DOABLE...

Fucken lol

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Bust Rodd posted:

I think one of the biggest LoLs is that now the seal is broken. Anyone, anyone at all, can do it now. We've openly discussed both Oprah & Snoop Dogg, and while that was IMPOSSIBLE in 2016, in 2017 it's TOTALLY DOABLE...

Fucken lol

I cant even remember what it was, but probably a podcast, saying if anyone wants anything next it should be to disolve having a President at all. We are now fully aware the position is fully loving useless, any jackaninny fucktard can hold it and do poo poo all, the public is more than aware, so why try competing for it ever again.

And then this..FML
VV VV VV

Verily I Shat fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Mar 7, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bust Rodd posted:

Fucken lol

Watch o sometime, she's way more sane than trump. She kill the women's vote too. Lol

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Burt Sexual posted:

Watch o sometime, she's way more sane than trump. She kill the women's vote too. Lol

LOL

This guys pretty good too.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Be prepared for lots of lols when HC costs continue to go up and coverage gets worse and having a gap in coverage leads to even more costs so you're afraid to leave your employer because HC keeps you indentured to your job and they start to poo poo on you more and more and you get sick from the stress but your coverage got so bad that they deny all of your claims and you die broke in a cubicle after a 16 hour work day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...m=.c34580eab6b7

Andenno
May 1, 2009

100 pages ago (I used search I don't have photographic memory)

proof of concept posted:

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho:
- cared deeply about the problems facing the less fortunate people of the country
- found the only guy on the planet capable of doing anything about any of them and put him on the job
- used the power of his office to solve the biggest and most threatening problem of all based on that person's advice, and
- did this in spite of the fact that the solution cost the biggest and most powerful corporation in the nation billions of dollars in lost revenue

he was also a lean, muscular athlete with a full head of beautiful hair who could read from a teleprompter

loving hell, we should be so lucky to have a guy like that in the white house, instead we've got (lol) president trump

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

dick wizard posted:

Be prepared for lots of lols when HC costs continue to go up and coverage gets worse and having a gap in coverage leads to even more costs so you're afraid to leave your employer because HC keeps you indentured to your job and they start to poo poo on you more and more and you get sick from the stress but your coverage got so bad that they deny all of your claims and you die broke in a cubicle after a 16 hour work day.

Don't worry, your family will get a tax credit to help with the corpse disposal fee.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Andenno posted:

sheeeeeeeeeet

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

haljordan posted:

Don't worry, your family will get a tax credit to help with the corpse disposal fee.

They can probably just dump it in the nearest reservoir once we get rid of a couple more pesky regulations

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Andenno posted:

:911:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

Fucken lol

It took a rich, white, old, racist, conservative grandpa who owns luxury hotels, and was born into a rich family to show us that truly anyone can aspire to greatness.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol 4 republican senators have already rebelled because they don't want to get murdered by olds

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/republican-senators-obamacare-medicaid-expansion-portman-capito-gardner-murkowski

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kumo posted:

lol 4 republican senators have already rebelled because they don't want to get murdered by olds

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/republican-senators-obamacare-medicaid-expansion-portman-capito-gardner-murkowski

Let's see how long it will be until republicans oust them for not towing the line.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/838943305626943488

hee hee hee

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Dial-a-Dog posted:

They can probably just dump it in the nearest reservoir once we get rid of a couple more pesky regulations

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

hamtaro posted:

hee hee hee

this is a comedy show in the next dimension, it has to be

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

dick wizard posted:

Or drug companies will have to become competitive again and not just pencil in a price to give literal rat poison to old people at 9000% the cost of manufacuring and the government will have to stop directly funding r&d for various poisons to euthanize targeted demographics.