Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

moveable shape posted:

that's a solid euphemism for human beings that were kidnapped and sold as property yeah

don't tell the gop that the 13'th amendment only banned slavery and not involuntary immigrants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

every time teump does anything, whether it get praise like the dumb speecb or its him/his party punching like the a-ha bill,i want another leak to steal the apotlight

trump needs to feel trapped and unable to control his own newsccle/image, its the only thing that coukd swiftly cruah his spirit

The leaks are good, but mostly when they have meaningful consequences. There's really no excuse for the fact that Sessions is still part of the administration.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

turn on ur weremonitor

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

involuntary immigrants huh

i have questions about the ones we have now

Immigrants or slaves

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

better be tge monitor lizard man yaking a new fell form under the moon

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

lol turn your monitor on

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

moveable shape posted:

that's a solid euphemism for human beings that were kidnapped and sold as property yeah

triangular tradesmen

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

an involuntary immigrant, almost like some sort of... refugee

thats exactly the question i wanted to ask

Inspector Hound posted:

Immigrants or slaves

why not both~

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

when they lose, the hit us, when they win, they hit us because of the time they lost

us is all of us, and a large portion of us will vote for these loving beasts again and again, no matter the pain they cause, because ideology is more comforting that reality and hard truths

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

shiksa posted:

Nobody was gonna like this stupid thing because they spent forever promising the world because there's no way they'd ever have to do any work and whoops, let's look over these notes from the past seven years and see where we have to start...

Yeesh

The other reason is that they hate it because it's from a black man and not because they have anything better.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

is it 2018 yet

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

why do i share the same skin color as this worthless, idiotic sack of poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Lastgirl posted:

"Time to finally end this nightmare"
\

i don't remember this episode of reboot

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"no no not liek slaves slaves haha, silly no, i meant liek slaves to the system haha. just involuntarily shuffling off from one end of the world to the other, cos thast just life, thats just what ur a slave to."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Equeen posted:

why do i share the same skin color as this worthless, idiotic sack of poo poo

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

DrPlump posted:

That bill can't pass full stop. The variables it changes make the entire healthcare formula unprofitable. The companies will plug the numbers into their internal trade secret excel spreadsheet and it will come up with N/A or NaN or something bad like that. They will show the GOP and tell them no.

If the GOP tires to proceed it will be a political bloodbath. There is nothing you can say to prop up your healthcare bill if Aetna says they will pull out of the market entirely. Even the secondary companies like reinsurance could reap the same havoc at least on the stock market. Berkshire Hathaway backing out of the AIG reinsurance deal would be a shitshow even if the normies didn't understand why.

This is just the cold hard reality of numbers it is the same reason Obamacare got so cucked and had to drop its public option.

I agree with this except, these guys have been promising a repeal for over 7 years now. They have to deliver something. I don't under estimate their willingness to totally gently caress everything up for the sake of being to say we did what we promised.

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

It seems like all of this is ramping up to something weird happening mid-March. Every week we go deeper down the Developing Scandal Rabbit Hole:

Russia, ACA Repeal Failures, The Muslim Ban, increased ICE activity, the fake Wiretap Scandal, the Leaks, Pissgate, Mar-a-Lago Pay-to-play, attacks of the Media/Judiciary, Sessions Perjury, among dozens of others.

I feel like something has to give eventually and the Idea of March seems like as good of a time as any.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

Immigrants or slaves

accidental immigrants

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

obama dropped the public options because of lieberman .

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

is it 2018 yet

2018 is going to make things worse, not better

things cannot get better

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015
bash, nut fast

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

misread nut fast and lie as nut fast and die

living that drone bee life

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HailedUser posted:

It seems like all of this is ramping up to something weird happening mid-March. Every week we go deeper down the Developing Scandal Rabbit Hole:

Russia, ACA Repeal Failures, The Muslim Ban, increased ICE activity, the fake Wiretap Scandal, the Leaks, Pissgate, Mar-a-Lago Pay-to-play, attacks of the Media/Judiciary, Sessions Perjury, among dozens of others.

I feel like something has to give eventually and the Idea of March seems like as good of a time as any.

i dont think we're getting knife wielding senators sorry

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
nothing matters

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

lmbo at people that think clinton is the worst dem when lieberman existed

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

HailedUser posted:

March 15th is the traditional date for these kinds of things.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Weremoniter attacked right as the human caravan was leaving so on one hand lucky that only one of our dwarfs got hosed up, unlucky in that the humans will probably be upset

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

nut fast and lie hard

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

oh i had no idea Dr. Ben was part of the TCC Phenazepam shitshow lol just

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Squizzle posted:

i dont think we're getting knife wielding senators sorry

:(

there goes my cruz fan fic

that doesn't involve an eldritch horror

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ain that the truth :nyd:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

lieberman is a bad person

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
Reposting because thread fast.

Is it constitutional for the federal government to force a private company to charge a certain class of people more for a service? I know the ACA allows insurers to charge older people more, but it doesn't require them to.

Tried googling it but couldn't really get a straight answer.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gringostar posted:

the whole NE is bad dem central

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gringostar posted:

shes on the shitlist big time now because she wasn't supposed to lose and now people are going to die

I voted for you, I voted for the Republic! For Democracy! :qq:

You were the chosen one, apparently since thats all everyone ever fucken said until they were blue in the face

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kopasetic posted:

Reposting because thread fast.

Is it constitutional for the federal government to force a private company to charge a certain class of people more for a service? I know the ACA allows insurers to charge older people more, but it doesn't require them to.

Tried googling it but couldn't really get a straight answer.

depends on the discrimination

age discrimination has a low level of review.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"It's very interesting" indeed it is!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Dolash posted:

Trump gonna go through with his investigation of Obama, haul him in like that pope did with the skeleton of the last pope to parade him around in show trials and scare the gently caress out of the Senate in case any Republican Senators think they can get away with shooting down a major bill backed by the President without becoming an Enemy Of The People.

if that happens, we will finally be able to dispense with the fiction that trump does not know exactly what he is doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

where can i follos the cspam dorf fort, i want to see how long epf survives in a world dominated by humans, goblins and dorfs

• Locked thread