Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
John Kelly apparently is very trusting, possible naive and gullible? Good traits for Homeland Security Chief.

shED BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

My google recommendations have changed over the last 4 weeks.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/deema_deep/status/835256430894592000

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/brittaufait/status/838938797303861253

clarence thomas is preparing his once a year 'wait clarence thomas voted for what' surprise ahead of time this year

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/elizacollins1/status/838936128451457025

'what the gently caress is this bill i don't even'

yeah given that they used "obamacare" in the bill itself it's actually changing a bill that doesn't exist

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I have a vague feeling of dread, which is off since I've been fairly normal the vast couple of weeks.

fun coming tomorrow I guess!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

When u so lame a POTUS even the spergs callin u out

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/elizacollins1/status/838936128451457025

'what the gently caress is this bill i don't even'

the absolute best case scenario for the GOP is that they pass a bill that does almost nothing but claim that Obamacare is repealed even though it's a naked lie. they then get to take credit for the parts of the ACA that people like but blame the stuff people don't like on Obama and the Dems. of course CNN et al would point out that their bill did nothing but lift caps on executive compensation and cut taxes, but the base is conditioned to treat everything that's not from breitbart or infowars as fake news anyway.

of course this is not remotely achievable because of the suicide caucus lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mc Do Well posted:

John Kelly apparently is very trusting, possible naive and gullible? Good traits for Homeland Security Chief.

shED BALLS

"if the president is making a wild accusation he must have a good reason, right??"

bless his little heart

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

My google recommendations have changed over the last 4 weeks.

Same, they seem to think I care about the television program Supergirl?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/brittaufait/status/838938797303861253

clarence thomas is preparing his once a year 'wait clarence thomas voted for what' surprise ahead of time this year

:bernpop:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/838924159791034369

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the absolute best case scenario for the GOP is that they pass a bill that does almost nothing but claim that Obamacare is repealed even though it's a naked lie. they then get to take credit for the parts of the ACA that people like but blame the stuff people don't like on Obama and the Dems. of course CNN et al would point out that their bill did nothing but lift caps on executive compensation and cut taxes, but the base is conditioned to treat everything that's not from breitbart or infowars as fake news anyway.

of course this is not remotely achievable because of the suicide caucus lol

yup!

Paul Ryan's bill is wandering dangerously close to the "appeases no one" category.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Illusive gently caress Man posted:

i didn't follow this conversation, but im the owner and operator of http://www.goatse.gop if anyone has better ideas for it

Have it forward to Teen Vogue

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

the most enjoyable supreme court case from last year is clarence thomas out of nowhere telling texas and its confederate license plates to shut the gently caress up

except he never talks in arguments and just signed onto the liberal argument so he didn't give any reasoning other than probably gently caress texas

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

We really need a teen vogue thread

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i think that they haven't fully internalized the trump era and realized that they can literally claim that they repealed Obamacare without doing anything. like, they don't even have to pass a blank bill called the "repeal Obamacare act." they don't have to do anything at all. they can claim with no evidence and completely counterfactually that they repealed Obamacare and their base will not only buy it, they will make it a core belief and rabidly defend it against any evidence to the contrary.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i think that they haven't fully internalized the trump era and realized that they can literally claim that they repealed Obamacare without doing anything. like, they don't even have to pass a blank bill called the "repeal Obamacare act." they don't have to do anything at all. they can claim with no evidence and completely counterfactually that they repealed Obamacare and their base will not only buy it, they will make it a core belief and rabidly defend it against any evidence to the contrary.

all they have to do is make a bill saying "the name of the law is now Trumpcare" and their base will love it and all the republican governors would expand medicaid and it would be really popular

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

and while I'd sigh real loving loud, I'd go along with it too

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

quadrophrenic posted:

Almost exclusively English teaching jobs, themselves almost exclusively of the after-school cram school variety, tho you can swing a swag public school teaching job if you got the right bona fides

um no, i'm a senator who has formed expensive tastes, thank you for getting back to me though

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
unfortunately republicans are criminally evil and retarded

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
@realDonaldTrump I have aspergers syndrome, AS DO U.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

um no, i'm a senator who has formed expensive tastes, thank you for getting back to me though

lindsey this is a wendys will you please order

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Yinlock posted:

that they used "obamacare" in the bill itself

lol are you loving serious

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

actually it's been consistently shown that the magical consequences-defying aura only applies to trump himself

everyone else who tries to use it eats total poo poo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Corny posted:

lindsey this is a wendys will you please order

as if lindsey graham would go to Wendy's

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

quadrophrenic posted:

lol are you loving serious

yes, the bill technically makes changes to a bill that does not exist

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I'm glad his retard sense is honed enough to sniff out his own kind but not enough to realize that it's a bad thing for president.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

the most enjoyable supreme court case from last year is clarence thomas out of nowhere telling texas and its confederate license plates to shut the gently caress up

except he never talks in arguments and just signed onto the liberal argument so he didn't give any reasoning other than probably gently caress texas

when thomas goes rogue its hilarious literally every single time

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

paranoid randroid posted:

lindsey it will be my pleasure to serve you but this is a chick fil-a

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I bet it's not barron that caught the :burger: from vaccines but it was trump

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

paranoid randroid posted:

yeah, they don't usually have stalls

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you're an alcoholic and a confirmed bachelor, you would fit in so loving hard here

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM-oVWWWrhs&t=1159s

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm glad his retard sense is honed enough to sniff out his own kind but not enough to realize that it's a bad thing for president.

hm aspergers syndrome is a serious condition that ruined my life, but i think a president with that same condition would be extremely good and cool

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

I'm curious to see if we can get Trump to accuse Bush of doing 9/11. Just have everyone tweet "Obama got Bin Laden" enough times to arouse his envious obsession. A few days later he gets to be the real hero by raiding the Bush Ranch and Obama becomes the real racist for just assuming Bin Laden was guilty in the first place. I know Republicans in Indiana who'd be going along with it by the end of an afternoon, and they keep Bush portraits on their desks.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Bip Roberts posted:

I bet it's not barron that caught the :burger: from vaccines but it was trump

Maybe Barron just acts that way to make dad feel comfortable. Maybe he's a really kind-hearted, empathetic kid. And maybe Melania's childhood sweetheart had aspergers and that's what drew her to Donald.

And all of you are just a bunch of dicks for making fun of a guy struggling with his disability.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
faaaart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
CONGRATULATIONS to our first elected mayor VOX NIHILI! We all hope that you are not in fact a vampire that we will need to execute.

Speaking of executions...shall we execute the dwarf Parity Warning suspected to be infected with the blood of a weremonitor? vote now!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12479527

• Locked thread