Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

don't post Nazi twitter here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I like all the art posted here and don't understand why some people get so bent out of shape over some of it.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

yea boy thats the stuff

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Who What Now posted:

I like all the art posted here and don't understand why some people get so bent out of shape over some of it.

You'll note the people who complain usually don't post much content anyway.

Also Wii U controller batteries are dead again. Forced to take a break from Zelda.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

What's that from?

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

spit on my clit posted:

What's that from?

Looks like Howl's Moving Castle.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Sorry I don't want to see white-nationalist memes in the fanart thread.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

spit on my clit posted:

What's that from?

AweStriker posted:

Looks like Howl's Moving Castle.
Yeap.

Concordat posted:

Agreed.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Kennel posted:

These were so odd that I immediately downloaded it. What a lovely game!
I did the same. Unfortunately the font is being rendered all wrong so all the text is undecipherable!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
if there's one rule this thread needs, it's "deal with it"

https://twitter.com/flexicuting/status/838953227064311808

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's been said, but it wouldn't be the fanart thread without the inexplicable simmering resentment.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Deified Data posted:

Pure poo poo is fine and even good when it's funny, the problem is it's always...the same poo poo.

Be the change you wish to see in this world

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

I feel like this one isn't complete without the rest.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
trunks looks uglier than usual

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Is that supposed to be Vegeta? Why is he so dark?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
He got a tan

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Yeah, Galo Sengen.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Yeah, Galo Sengen.

GO GO GO GO

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Glagha posted:

Is that supposed to be Vegeta? Why is he so dark?

I'm actually kind of confused as to why they bothered to draw a poo poo ton of scars on his arms but not a single one on his face.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Yeah, Galo Sengen.

Thank you for this.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Can't be Vegeta, he's too tall and not screaming about Kakarot's balls. And he's reacting to his offspring with emotions other than utter contempt and seething jealousy.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/ktwfc/status/839028417102143489

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Cartoon Man posted:

Eevery one of these owns and this is why I keep this thread bookmarked. Page after page of pure poo poo and then something like this gets posted.
If you're going to be a whiny idiot fucker, at least contribute something, you've never posted a single piece of content in this thread, just complained.

Here's some choice works, just for you!

Captain Invictus has a new favorite as of 13:15 on Mar 7, 2017

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Gross

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus has a new favorite as of 13:23 on Mar 7, 2017

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

I agree. love and happiness ARE gross.

Consider that they are kids and then reread what you just said

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I appreciate the can of worms you've handed me, but you can have it back. That was not what I was referring to, but thanks anyways! I removed the one you didn't like.

fanart of fanart

Captain Invictus has a new favorite as of 13:24 on Mar 7, 2017

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
e: n/m

Somebody has a new favorite as of 16:50 on Mar 7, 2017

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Concordat posted:

I don't use twitter so I don't know if that guy is actually a nazi or anything, just saw weird fanart of the stick dude posted elsewhere and posted it here.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Screaming Idiot posted:

Can't be Vegeta, he's too tall and not screaming about Kakarot's balls. And he's reacting to his offspring with emotions other than utter contempt and seething jealousy.

In Dragon Ball Super, Vegeta legitimately considers missing out on a grand tournament between the fighters of every universe so he can be there for the birth of his second child. Begeta's a good dad.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Waffleman_ posted:

In Dragon Ball Super, Vegeta legitimately considers missing out on a grand tournament between the fighters of every universe so he can be there for the birth of his second child. Begeta's a good dad.

loving really? Toriyama, you've gone soft! #NotMyVegeta #BadPrince #Feminism #LastWeekTonightAwfulRunningGag

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

Where you been, dawg? He's like, 20% less shouty and contemptous in Dragonball Super. just like my fanfictionnnnnnssss

For real though, I'm still not sure whether Toriyama's taking the piss whenever Toei comes to him for ideas.

directior: right so goku fights the god of destruction next, what does the avatar of destruction look like?
toriyama: a big purple Sphynx with a sweet tooth
director: ok

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Rangpur posted:

Where you been, dawg? He's like, 20% less shouty and contemptous in Dragonball Super. just like my fanfictionnnnnnssss

For real though, I'm still not sure whether Toriyama's taking the piss whenever Toei comes to him for ideas.

directior: right so goku fights the god of destruction next, what does the avatar of destruction look like?
toriyama: a big purple Sphynx with a sweet tooth
director: ok

I heard Lord Beerus was originally going to be called the "Super Saiyan Virus" or something, and be basically Brolly with a dramatic cape, and Toriyama was like, "Are you loving serious, one of the villains was a giant phallus-headed baby who turned his enemies into candy, and another bunch were a homoerotic sentai squad, this poo poo ain't happening," and so he turned Virus into Beerus and gave us a hilarious and adorable character for our silly punchman show.

Dragonball Z is best when it's taking the piss out of itself, and that's why I consider Team Fourstar's work to be canon.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

I imagine now that Toriyama has enough money that he can tell them to go pound sand, he feels a lot more liberated about the creative process. Supposedly the Cell saga goes through like six different sets of villains, or villain designs, because his editor at the time kept demanding new ones.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

The one good thing I'll say about Dragon Ball Super is that it's not afraid to let things be fun and silly. It's a shame that it's kind of a bad show though.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Rangpur posted:

I imagine now that Toriyama has enough money that he can tell them to go pound sand, he feels a lot more liberated about the creative process. Supposedly the Cell saga goes through like six different sets of villains, or villain designs, because his editor at the time kept demanding new ones.

First two Androids, second two Androids, additional Android introduced to the second pair when they actually appeared in the main timeline, two imperfect Cell forms, Perfect Cell, so that's actually eight different villain designs not counting the mini-Cells which were clearly just SD zako of Perfect Cell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Screaming Idiot posted:

I heard Lord Beerus was originally going to be called the "Super Saiyan Virus" or something, and be basically Brolly with a dramatic cape, and Toriyama was like, "Are you loving serious, one of the villains was a giant phallus-headed baby who turned his enemies into candy, and another bunch were a homoerotic sentai squad, this poo poo ain't happening," and so he turned Virus into Beerus and gave us a hilarious and adorable character for our silly punchman show.

Dragonball Z is best when it's taking the piss out of itself, and that's why I consider Team Fourstar's work to be canon.

Nah, Beerus is the original name that was a play on Virus. The thing is that Toriyama didn't know that, so he thought they were going for an alcohol naming convention and named Beerus's mentor Whis.

source

The original concept is that though yeah. Watanabe wanted him to be the virus boy that made the saiyans evil or some poo poo, Toriyama wanted Beerus to just be his cat. I guess that makes Beerus fanart???

• Locked thread