Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
If only she had inspireded people to vote.

Deeeeemmmmssss!

Baloogan would have won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Somebody itt came to the realization that Hillary was democrat Jeb! after the 8th and that's basically spot on.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Junkyard Poodle posted:

hahaha holy poo poo. Huge barrier to entry for the healthy working poor sure is going to lead to lower premiums for everyone!

For real. This had better get trumpeted from the rooftops because it is going to gently caress poo poo up really really bad and it's flabbergasting they don't seem to pick up on that

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Homeless Friend posted:

Somebody itt came to the realization that Hillary was democrat Jeb! after the 8th and that's basically spot on.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

For real. This had better get trumpeted from the rooftops because it is going to gently caress poo poo up really really bad and it's flabbergasting they don't seem to pick up on that

I think they get it

I think it's the entire point

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
But as soon as X takes off, I will be rich and leave this town behind

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I think they get it

I think it's the entire point

I didn't read Ryan as a nihilist accelerationist looking to crash the health-care marlet and trigger rioting.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
boomers voted for sweet release and dammit theyre gonna get it

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I didn't read Ryan as a nihilist accelerationist looking to crash the health-care marlet and trigger rioting.

no, paul ryan is a dumdum who has been failing upwards his entire life, he probably doesn't understand why people will hate this

he's in a really bad situation actually: he's at the sweet spot of stupid, almost-handsome, and ambitious that convinces gullible rubes that he's the smartest man in the room while still leaving him few career options outside of politics or local weatherman

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

The Arizona water riots are going to be so loving amazing
I guarantee the first executions will be at a golf course

My plan is to revive a sort of pseudo-Aztec Triple Alliance between the cool Phoenix Mexicans, Tucson and the O'odham and have joint rule from the awesome Aztec themed Fry's Electronics in Phoenix, where we will execute and sacrifice the residents of Sun City and Gold Lakes for their crimes against the desert. And for their loving golf courses and weeping willows and lawns and poo poo.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

SpaceGoku posted:

no, paul ryan is a dumdum who has been failing upwards his entire life, he probably doesn't understand why people will hate this

he's in a really bad situation actually: he's at the sweet spot of stupid, almost-handsome, and ambitious that convinces gullible rubes that he's the smartest man in the room while still leaving him few career options outside of politics or local weatherman

The Usher or destruction America deserves.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

You're right he's not that he's just a guy who wants to be the Big Swinging Dick in the House, which naturally causes accelerationism and all that follows.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Thatim posted:

If only she had inspireded people to vote.

Deeeeemmmmssss!

Baloogan would have won

i like the cut of your jib!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

keep skipping leg day; i'm 61, but i can still gently caress you all the way up paul, because you keep skipping leg day

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
rockin the maga hat b4 it was cool

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

SpaceGoku posted:

accountant, lawyer, doctor, financial analyst, hr analyst, baby sitter, gigolo, house painter... the list goes on
he did not have to subject the american people to his idiocy, not at all

Lindsey O. Graham fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Mar 7, 2017

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i would hire paul ryan to clean my pool and gently caress my wife while i'm on business trips

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

fucker even lied about his marathon times, what the gently caress do you think he was going to be about healthcare, honest?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

im working my third night shift in a row

i've reached a new level of fatigue

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

i mean why the gently caress would you even lie about your time

it's completely trivial

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

quadrophrenic posted:

i would hire paul ryan to clean my pool and gently caress my wife while i'm on business trips

gently caress your wife? why put her off sex forever? won't you want to gently caress her when you get back?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

fucker even lied about his marathon times, what the gently caress do you think he was going to be about healthcare, honest?

I've never see a marathoner, even someone who only did one marathon, have such a lovely calf game

dudes who run have calves that look like angry fists even when at rest gdi paul ryan get your poo poo together boy you are in your 40s

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

UGH friggin casual

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

i mean why the gently caress would you even lie about your time

it's completely trivial

dumbasses do this, and a dumbass is speaker of the house :shrug:

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

im the mantit pointed at obama

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

gently caress your wife? why put her off sex forever? won't you want to gently caress her when you get back?

i really just married her to deflect accusations that i have sex with underage puerto rican male prostitutes

you know the drill

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

SpaceGoku posted:

I've never see a marathoner, even someone who only did one marathon, have such a lovely calf game

dudes who run have calves that look like angry fists even when at rest gdi paul ryan get your poo poo together boy you are in your 40s

i have a boyfriend who walks everyday, to work and back, he has adonis like calves just off of that, therefore, i can not be fooled by liars
come get these fists paul, come get these old school fists

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

The Arizona water riots are going to be so loving amazing
I guarantee the first executions will be at a golf course

Probably a Trump golf course too. 2019 gonna be wild if we make through the next two years.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

quadrophrenic posted:

i really just married her to deflect accusations that i have sex with underage puerto rican male prostitutes

you know the drill

ah :wink: , i get it, carry on

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Donkwich posted:

boomers voted for sweet release and dammit theyre gonna get it

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Venom Snake posted:

One of our wrestler militia-women gave birth while fist-fighting a human vampire bard

Did she use the baby as a shield or as a weapon?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
dam, trump thread deader than kim jong nam

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
we're resting before the rise of the orange one

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!

Venom Snake posted:

One of our wrestler militia-women gave birth while fist-fighting a human vampire bard

just another day in the life of a woman-dwarf of clan cae-spaem

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
https://twitter.com/cher/status/839019842195763200

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://twitter.com/AP/status/839035657557323776

https://twitter.com/Gogo69jesus/status/839035775563911168

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The baffling thing is that wearing shorts was a choice that he freely made; nobody held a gun to his head and forced him to inflict the sight of those shameful twigs upon other people

• Locked thread