Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Just restarted my comp with only an xbox contoller plugged in

nope doesnt register the controller

good times

adieu sf5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HoboWithAShotgun posted:

Most of the matches I've played since kolin dropped in casual have been absolutely plagued with rollback. Not even worth playing to be honest, I dread going into matchmaking because this is all I get.

https://my.mixtape.moe/aoswho.webm

Cant believe the otherwise excellwnt online experience of sfv has been ru8ned by this

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Un/reinstalling my controller drivers fixed it. Good times

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

play xrd

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants
If the game that everyone plays sucks, just play a game that no one plays and also has terrible internet. Or play an old game on fightcade and spend months searching for the three people in the entire world who both want to play the same game and also have time to play when you have time to play.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

idgi. if it sucks don't play it and play the good game with people in the dischord

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

nickmeister posted:

Or play an old game on fightcade and spend months searching for the three people in the entire world who both want to play the same game and also have time to play when you have time to play.
you sound like someone who never really actually tried to play fightcade, its not really like this on fightcade. its pretty easy to get matches in a variety of games, especially the SF/KoF games. even the smaller games I can get matches on easily on a daily basis

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Fightcade is really easy to find matches. Might get your rear end kicked but at least your not paying 25 cents every rear end kicking.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

If you're from EU should should play SF4 with me instead.

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

Zand posted:

you sound like someone who never really actually tried to play fightcade, its not really like this on fightcade. its pretty easy to get matches in a variety of games, especially the SF/KoF games. even the smaller games I can get matches on easily on a daily basis

I've used it. I think it's good except I don't have time to wait 12 hours to play Breakers Revenge. I'm sure it's quite good for playing 3s if my PS3 isn't set up.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://twitter.com/mwiskgw/status/838798689439219712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants
If those are accurate, they are dumb and boring choices. Why does Capcom love the dolls so loving much, anyway? I suppose it just makes their jobs easier.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Do those come from the same place as the pre-release character list leaks?

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

nickmeister posted:

If those are accurate, they are dumb and boring choices. Why does Capcom love the dolls so loving much, anyway? I suppose it just makes their jobs easier.

copy paste Cammy's body, replace the head.. add a sword... new character.

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

Jack Trades posted:

Do those come from the same place as the pre-release character list leaks?

According to that twitter thread, it was found on a Brazilian forum. I guess leaks from there have had some credibility in the past, but idk.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Who?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
This forum has a storied history with Brazilian leakage

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol one of those is an onimusha character

the rest are pretty boring (doll ninja, guile's boss, random final fight boss no one gives a poo poo about)

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm going to call fake because I think Capcom's ego will force 1-2 from-scratch characters.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
Soki is sick af but I'm not buying the leak.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

anime was right posted:

random final fight boss no one gives a poo poo about

That same recipe made for the best SF4 character soooooo

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

nickmeister posted:

I'm shelving this game if even one of the characters is a doll

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

ROFL Octopus posted:

Whether this leak is accurate or not, OF COURSE one of the characters is going to be a doll. I mean, the model is already in the game....flesh out the moves a bit and BAM easy breezy character.

However, if they are putting characters from the story mode into the game....might I suggest Peter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE63-2CI0fQ

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
I would absolutely play Peter.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

ROFL Octopus posted:

What if they add decapre and not the spear or sword doll?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I desperately hope Capcom seriously made a season 2 where one of the characters is a fuckin Doll and they put off doing older characters for this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

nickmeister posted:

I've used it. I think it's good except I don't have time to wait 12 hours to play Breakers Revenge. I'm sure it's quite good for playing 3s if my PS3 isn't set up.

Maybe you to get real priorities if you cant make time for vreakers revenge. Sad!

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.
So if true, a Hugo headswap to go with another Cammy headswap? Sweet. Maybe season 3 will have Maki, where they just graft tonfa and blonde hair to a red Chun Li body, and a special SNK guest appearance like Akuma in Tekken by revealing Brocken the blue Dictator.
Capcom please give Abigail his Mighty Final Fight "Grab 'N Smooch" ;-*

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Keegers posted:

What if they add decapre and not the spear or sword doll?

Why not all three :grin:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I kind of want to see them make the black girl who is a literal spear chucker into a playable character just to see the reactions

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Don't worry everyone, the real Akuma is here

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

So Season 2 is Akuma, A SF3 intro sprite brought to life (Should have been Dudley's Car), Some Army man related to the most boring character, a Final Fight character no one cares about, A Doll, and the least cool Onimusha character (but the only one they could afford since he's not based on a living actor).

Man this game is depressingly boring.

No joke, Peter the Cop would have been way more interesting than any of these chuckle fucks.

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.
I can't wait for David Crislip to come out in Season 3

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Soki should have his standing light from UMvC3 right smack dab in the middle of SFV

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Season3 will be licensed likenesses of Notable/Toptier S5 players.

INTRODUCING... DAIGO. LIJOE. INFILTRATION. LTG.... AND MAXIMILLION.

They will all be shotoclones.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEBXId5iiGE

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants
They should just make everyone stronger instead of nerfing.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

nickmeister posted:

But how else will I be able to play the game if I'm too stupid to bait shoryukens and do anything about fireballs?
I'm so glad that Capcom are being inclusive and are catering to extra chromosome-havers like me by implementing changes such as removal of iframes from DPs.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

nickmeister posted:

That's what Capcom said too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

ROFL Octopus posted:

That's what Capcom said too

And then nerfed the two weakest characters in the game because a very good player once won a match with them