Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klugman
Jan 28, 2009

Baron Corbyn posted:

I know it's probably really low sample size but the disparity in reply rates in messages sent between Pacific Islander and Indian lesbians always stands out to me. Like Pacific Islanders are really into Indians but Indians are really turned off by Pacific Islanders.

Looks like a heat map gone wrong. No real difference between any pair (heat map is scaled very poorly); and how can you compare two females using this heat map? On my phone, but makes no sense to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

klugman posted:

Looks like a heat map gone wrong. No real difference between any pair (heat map is scaled very poorly); and how can you compare two females using this heat map? On my phone, but makes no sense to me.

There are same-sex charts at the link.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Man that ending to Inside really freaked me out, too.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

I'm guessing this is actually an art project, but I really really really love it and I want to hug the big lemon dude. I don't even care if he or she has a boner. Wanna hug that lemony boner in acceptance of its art.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Mameluke posted:

It's saying that when men send messages to women of various ethnicities, Native American women reply second-most.

But if you look at rows, the Native American Male category is doing pretty well getting responses across all ethnicities for women. The Pacific Islander Male is the only one who seems to do comparably well, unless he's shooting for a white girl or a Latina.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

klugman posted:

Yeah, heat maps are no good. If you're going to compare females you should really use a contour map instead.

:females:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
From that blog.

Goddamn white people.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

AUG Thread: Goddamn white people.

klugman
Jan 28, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeah, heat maps are no good. If you're going to compare females you should really use a contour map instead.

Get out of here. Male/female; men/women. Looking at a bloody heat map, it does not matter.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Facebook Aunt posted:

Fashion idea: blatantly wrong contour maps on people's clothes. You know, to annoy people who know how to read them.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

klugman posted:

Get out of here. Male/female; men/women. Looking at a bloody heat map, it does not matter.

I just wanted an excuse to post the funny science clothes. :(

klugman
Jan 28, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

I just wanted an excuse to post the funny science clothes. :(

No worries.

I was so triggered there.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Shugojin posted:

Fashion idea: blatantly wrong contour maps on people's clothes. You know, to annoy people who know how to read them.

No please don't :(

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

So, they're now doing a gender-swap Popeye.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Leavemywife posted:

Yeah, I'm sure she eats lots of spinach.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You get really fuckin swole on a diet that's nothing but eating Olive Oyl all day

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Sponge Baathist posted:

You get really fuckin swole on a diet that's nothing but eating Olive Oyl all day

Ahh, keh keh keh keh keh keh!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:gonk::barf::gonk:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

chitoryu12 posted:

Wait, Native American is second place?

I want to see the break down of I am 1/82nd cherookee and people who are actually native american.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Thanks I just got fired for looking at this at work.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

snergle posted:

I want to see the break down of I am 1/82nd cherookee and people who are actually native american.

Imagine a venn diagram. Now imagine 2 balls on the edge of a cliff....

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Haha

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Sponge Baathist posted:

Imagine a venn diagram. Now imagine 2 balls on the edge of a cliff....

Native American ethnicity works the same way.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Cosima posted:

Native American ethnicity works the same way.

"This, my dear, is a Chippewa Cock."

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Leavemywife posted:

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

:captainpop:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

:drat:

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Maybe she is a freak, but she gives a great atomic hand job, rip your dick clean off.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
That's gotta be some sort of medical condition besides just being fat right?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RatHat posted:

T-rex arms?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Coffee bean arms.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

RatHat posted:

It's lymph build up I believe. Normally the body is constantly draining and reabsorbing the fluid but when people get extremely obese the system breaks down. That's how normally thin areas of people's bodies can get so bloated looking.

I knew a lady that got hospitalized for a lot of these symptoms and one thing they did was give her diaruetics which caused her to piss gallons of water out a day for several days, dropping her weight down a considerable amount.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The eye is a subtle but nice touch

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I ham what I ham.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

RatHat posted:

Every time she gets posted someone says the name of the condition she has, but I can never remember it. And yes, its something else that makes the body retain water or something. For now we shall call it spinacherarmitis after Popeye's boat and the area affected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Solice Kirsk posted:

Every time she gets posted someone says the name of the condition she has, but I can never remember it. And yes, its something else that makes the body retain water or something. For now we shall call it spinacherarmitis after Popeye's boat and the area affected.

Elephantiasis?

• Locked thread