Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h32YffT1rI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Stop quoting that garbage

Also she is obviously not in her 30s

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Zeris posted:

You never know. I just got a facebook friend request from someone I knew in middle school. Back then she was a slightly chubby girl. Now it appears that in the meantime she ballooned up and then methed down. I know she's 35 but when I saw the picture I wondered who this (at least) 45 year old was and how they knew me.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Zeris posted:

Meth makes you age real fuckin fast.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

orange juche posted:

Meth makes you age real fuckin fast.

someone shop the ziggy stardust face paint onto age 32

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

So meth lets you travel through time?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

So meth lets you travel through time?

No, only wax lets you do that.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Anime still bad.

I disagree

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Nah, your amines are poo poo

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Azides are way cooler than amines

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Japanimation is garbage

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

itt kuroyama needs a few days to think on his sins

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

orange juche posted:

No, only wax lets you do that.

I had some "Dream Pho Wax" that was 79% THC. Best goddamn wax I've ever had. It was my intro to concentrates. The Maui Kong shatter I had was in the 65-69% range, and it felt just as powerful as the wax.

Once your taking in huge quantities of THC at a time, the experiences don't tend to vary.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

this is always good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I had some "Dream Pho Wax" that was 79% THC. Best goddamn wax I've ever had. It was my intro to concentrates. The Maui Kong shatter I had was in the 65-69% range, and it felt just as powerful as the wax.

Once your taking in huge quantities of THC at a time, the experiences don't tend to vary.

I'm slightly curious how much you can smoke and still be functional, shim.

My old man got some wax/keef mix I guess? I didn't see what he had before he smoked it, but he took 2 hits and then curled up on the couch for about 4 hours.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
A lot.

I mean a lot.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I smoke a stupid amount of wax after work and it doesn't make me some stereotypical stoner. It does slow my brain down a lot which is why I smoke it, I just don't turn into an idiot

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Don't lie to us. You joined the military. You're baseline idiot.

So are the rest of us though.

Now excuse me while I hit the dab rig a few hours before work.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I didn't join the military hence not an idiot

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Man, Amazon prime keeps getting shittier and shittier. This has been my 4th pre-order to show up 2 days late because they shipped it late and from the other side of the country. Plus I have a 100 down 40 up connection and half the time I have to wait 20 minutes for a movie to go from SD to HD when streaming. I contacted them about both today and they're throwing me a free year of prime and refunding my pre-order, but holy poo poo what good is a free year of a service that never seems to work as advertised?At this point Amazon might as well be eBay with a Netflix pop up

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I didn't join the military hence not an idiot

And that's what I get for assuming.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Man, Amazon prime keeps getting shittier and shittier. This has been my 4th pre-order to show up 2 days late because they shipped it late and from the other side of the country. Plus I have a 100 down 40 up connection and half the time I have to wait 20 minutes for a movie to go from SD to HD when streaming. I contacted them about both today and they're throwing me a free year of prime and refunding my pre-order, but holy poo poo what good is a free year of a service that never seems to work as advertised?At this point Amazon might as well be eBay with a Netflix pop up

Amazon Delivery Services suck for me. I routinely not have packages delivered or they end up a few days late.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I have everything from amazon shipped to my work. Nothing goes to my door because people are assholes and I see the UPS, USPS and Fedex guys daily anyhow.

A lot of those missing packages can be chalked up to lovely people working in the package services. Or dickbag neighbors. Or them relying on some other company for fulfillment for a prime product. There's a lot of blackholes for packages to fall in along the way to your door.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Amazon is like clockwork for me, and I buy a LOT of poo poo off amazon.

What I have found though if you have legit problems and you keep telling them about it it will get fixed. Amazon's got a lot of weight to throw around and will do it.

Unless neighbors are pinching your poo poo in which case you're poo poo out of luck.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Aren't you in Hawaii?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

not caring here posted:

What I have found though if you have legit problems and you keep telling them about it it will get fixed. Amazon's got a lot of weight to throw around and will do it.

Unless neighbors are pinching your poo poo in which case you're poo poo out of luck.

Yeah that's not really my issue, I have 2 cameras keeping an eye on the front of my home and the little lady is almost always home by 230pm when deliveries get there. It's Amazon keeps shipping poo poo from distro centers nowhere near where I live, like Penn and Ohio when I live between the Phoenix, Los Angeles and Texas and they keep doing it a day later than they should for pre-orders. Their customer service is great, sure, but it's kinda telling that I've contacted it enough to know that their answer to everything is throwing free prime subs at you.

Zeris posted:

Aren't you in Hawaii?

Arizona

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

not caring here posted:

poo poo, Amazon basically made the USPS start doing Sunday deliveries

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Amazon in the Philadelphia area is pretty good, unless they use shadyass LaserShip

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

In the Bay Area (the good western side I live on, not ElMaligno's side) if you whisper Amazon into a bathroom mirror three times your package appears.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Pesticide20 posted:

poo poo, Amazon basically made the USPS start doing Sunday deliveries

Amazon contracts the USPS and funds sunday deliveries 100% iirc.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpumF9UTxA0

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
I am literally in an enlisted white trash party.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
bummer. has anyone fought or gotten alcohol poisoning yet?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Cenen posted:

I am literally in an enlisted white trash party.

But at least there is a good chance you can bang out some dudes old lady!!!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

maffew buildings posted:

bummer. has anyone fought or gotten alcohol poisoning yet?

It's not friday night yet.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
You say that like it matters.

Edit: Pretty sure when my guy got plastered 2 hours from home while on a no-alcohol order and face-planted the A-pillar of a taxi he was trying to hail (kudos for knowing not to drive, I guess), it was a Tues or Wed.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
happy women's day!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o